Jared Kushner, Trump's son-in-law, named top adviser

ferrero5

Rookie
Jan 7, 2017
The 35-year-old played a key role in the presidential campaign and his new White House job will cover both domestic and foreign policy.
Mr Kushner, who is married to Ivanka Trump, is a property developer with a wide range of business interests.
Democrats immediately called for a review of the appointment, citing nepotism laws and potential conflicts.
Members of the House Judiciary Committee urged the Department of Justice and the Office of Government Ethics to step in.
Earlier, Mr Trump hailed his son-in-law as a "tremendous asset" and he was proud to give him a "key leadership role" in the administration.

BBC

What is that, Trumpers ?

The Trump Administration is starting to look like it's going to be more akin to George III's court than America's Presidency.

harry-groener-and-the-royal-family-by-liz-lauren.jpg

The 35-year-old played a key role in the presidential campaign and his new White House job will cover both domestic and foreign policy.
Mr Kushner, who is married to Ivanka Trump, is a property developer with a wide range of business interests.
Democrats immediately called for a review of the appointment, citing nepotism laws and potential conflicts.
Members of the House Judiciary Committee urged the Department of Justice and the Office of Government Ethics to step in.
Earlier, Mr Trump hailed his son-in-law as a "tremendous asset" and he was proud to give him a "key leadership role" in the administration.

BBC

What is that, Trumpers ?

I find it strange. Trump supporters assumed that Trump was going to put the best people for the job in place. Instead the ttop advisor is someone who will take a grudge and make it extremely personal. Christie locked up Kushner's dad, and Kushner made sure Christie got kicked off Trump's team. Oh, this is going to be fun.....

The Trump Administration is starting to look like it's going to be more akin to George III's court than America's Presidency.

Did they have a lot of Jews?

Really? You are focused on the fact that Kushner is Jewish? Somehow in your mind, a leader bestowing positions of power on his relatives isn't the relevant characteristic of the comment?

I don't know about a lot, but there was at least one: Sir Anthony de Rothschild, 1st Baronet. Would it have changed the substance of the comment had I written Queen Victoria's court instead of George III's?

I doubt it------JFK's administration had lots of catholics-----closely related to......why.....JFK, of course

Well, then his administration looked something like court too.

I guess that's fitting seeing as the Kennedy WH was called "Camelot."

Really? You are focused on the fact that Kushner is Jewish? Somehow in your mind, a leader bestowing positions of power on his relatives isn't the relevant characteristic of the comment?

I don't know about a lot, but there was at least one: Sir Anthony de Rothschild, 1st Baronet. Would it have changed the substance of the comment had I written Queen Victoria's court instead of George III's?
You don't know much about anything...that's for sure....

No...not even close.

It is going to look more like this...
NaziLeaders-2.jpg

I doubt it------JFK's administration had lots of catholics-----closely related to......why.....JFK, of course

That is why we have nepotism laws. And his SIL is not allowed, paid or not. But they will discuss things over dinner, and he and ivanka will have wild passionate sex thinking about the billions they are going to make from pay to play.

That is why we have nepotism laws. And his SIL is not allowed, paid or not. But they will discuss things over dinner, and he and ivanka will have wild passionate sex thinking about the billions they are going to make from pay to play.

Were those nepotism laws in effect when John F Kennedy appointed Robert F Kennedy, his brother, Attorney General?

The rest of your post to too deep in the gutter to comment on

Were those nepotism laws in effect when John F Kennedy appointed Robert F Kennedy, his brother, Attorney General?

The rest of your post to too deep in the gutter to comment on
Well..sometimes...you just can't fix stupid.

So the fuck what if Trump has in son in law as an adviser?
JFK had his brother as Atty General

Forum List

Back