Jared Kushner, Trump's son-in-law, named top adviser

The Trump Administration is starting to look like it's going to be more akin to George III's court than America's Presidency.

harry-groener-and-the-royal-family-by-liz-lauren.jpg
No...not even close.

It is going to look more like this...
NaziLeaders-2.jpg

seriously?

MOre like this

th

Bill The Rapist appointed his Squaw, Ubercunt, to work on Health Care Reform in 1993 and that passed Court muster.

But dimocrap scum are too stupid to remember that.

So the fuck what if Trump has in son in law as an adviser?
JFK had his brother as Atty General

A Law was passed in 1967 that stopped Cabinet appointments of relatives of POTUS.

Trump is not appointing Kushner to a Cabinet position.

Bill The Rapist appointed his lesbian wife to lead the Health Care debacle in 1993. Federal Court approved it.

But dimocrap scum are too dishonest to recognize that.

Because -- That's what they are

The Trump Administration is starting to look like it's going to be more akin to George III's court than America's Presidency.

Did they have a lot of Jews?

I doubt it------JFK's administration had lots of catholics-----closely related to......why.....JFK, of course

That is why we have nepotism laws. And his SIL is not allowed, paid or not. But they will discuss things over dinner, and he and ivanka will have wild passionate sex thinking about the billions they are going to make from pay to play.
Were those nepotism laws in effect when John F Kennedy appointed Robert F Kennedy, his brother, Attorney General?

The rest of your post to too deep in the gutter to comment on

I could be mistaken, but I think the nepotism law came about because of and after JFK's appointment of his brother as Atty. General. I think the code was enacted in 1967.

In light of what I'm aware of, the answer to your question is "no." That is consistent with what I'd expect given that I've not heard one news report raise JFK and RFK as a contextual reference in the discussions about Kushner.

I doubt it------JFK's administration had lots of catholics-----closely related to......why.....JFK, of course

That is why we have nepotism laws. And his SIL is not allowed, paid or not. But they will discuss things over dinner, and he and ivanka will have wild passionate sex thinking about the billions they are going to make from pay to play.
Wow...mom got you up early today. Guess it's the early shift bagging groceries today, huh? Big Oblamer supporter - you were praying for that $15 per hour thing, right? Then you could buy a new x-box. Isn't it time to grow up at 56?

No...not even close.

It is going to look more like this...
NaziLeaders-2.jpg

seriously?

MOre like this

th

Which is better than the Lying Cocksucker's working group, which looked more like this --

AP_815851164925-727x1024.jpg

Take whatever insinuations and whatnot from that photo. What I want to know is why anyone for whom there's no expectation that they wear high heels would? Do those shoes look comfortable to you? They don't to me and just about the last place I'd want to wear uncomfortable shoes is a goddamned parade!

Were those nepotism laws in effect when John F Kennedy appointed Robert F Kennedy, his brother, Attorney General?

Right wingers will never be "accused" of knowing their history........
Nepotism laws were enacted by LBJ in 1967

But the Trumpsters don't give a crap about ethics, laws and vetting.

Last edited:

But the Trumpster don't give a crap about ethics, laws and vetting.
ROFLMAO Bwhahahahahahaha Lefties want vetting now....................................................... Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Cry, scream....... rageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee meltdown.. It's just the beginning..

"Revenge is a dish best served cold."

But the Trumpster don't give a crap about ethics, laws and vetting.

That was the year I graduated, I had far more on my mind than nepotism laws.

Penelope---this is a public messageboard!!! It is no place for you to divulge
the perverted fantasies in which you engage in your auto-erotic fantasies for the purpose of achieving orgasm

Trump is "paving the way" toward giving democrats and sane republican s reasons for subsequent scandals and possible impeachment.....GO Donald, go !!!

Trump is "paving the way" toward giving democrats and sane republican s reasons for subsequent scandals and possible impeachment.....GO Donald, go !!!

LMFAO He hasn't taken office yet and the triggered snowflake is pee peein his panties all wee' wee'd up snapping the carrot to thoughts of impeachment..

LEFTIST TEARS IN THE MORNING!! Better than coffee!! #MAGA

LMFAO He hasn't taken office yet and the triggered snowflake is pee peein his panties all wee' wee'd up snapping the carrot to thoughts of impeachment..

What tears, douche bag ???.......I am thoroughly enjoying the lame defenses you Trump ass-kissers are attempting. Its fun to go from defense to attack.......Get ready and fasten your seat belts;its going to be quite bumpy.....LOL

What tears, douche bag ???.......I am thoroughly enjoying the lame defenses you Trump ass-kissers are attempting. Its fun to go from defense to attack.......Get ready and fasten your seat belts;its going to be quite bumpy.....LOL

lmao Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahaha WE WON

Your LOSER party is close to death.. Keep doubling down on stupid. :)
Have Democrats lost 900 seats in state legislatures since Obama has been president?

Forum List

Back