Jared Kushner, Trump's son-in-law, named top adviser

The Trump Administration is starting to look like it's going to be more akin to George III's court than America's Presidency.

harry-groener-and-the-royal-family-by-liz-lauren.jpg
No...not even close.

It is going to look more like this...
NaziLeaders-2.jpg

seriously?

MOre like this

th

Which is better than the Lying Cocksucker's working group, which looked more like this --

AP_815851164925-727x1024.jpg

And this is what they do when not at work!!

The Trump Administration is starting to look like it's going to be more akin to George III's court than America's Presidency.

harry-groener-and-the-royal-family-by-liz-lauren.jpg

Did they have a lot of Jews?

I doubt it------JFK's administration had lots of catholics-----closely related to......why.....JFK, of course

That is why we have nepotism laws. And his SIL is not allowed, paid or not. But they will discuss things over dinner, and he and ivanka will have wild passionate sex thinking about the billions they are going to make from pay to play.
Wow...mom got you up early today. Guess it's the early shift bagging groceries today, huh? Big Oblamer supporter - you were praying for that $15 per hour thing, right? Then you could buy a new x-box. Isn't it time to grow up at 56?

Why not join the service or the NG , shooting the M16 does not compare to a handgun. Ask me how I know.

Forum List

Back