Zone1 Jared Taylor, On Orientals

They didn’t promise the Palestinians anything, they promised THE ARABS that and they came through. Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Egypt, Saudi Arabia were all given to the Arabs. By comparison, Israel is a tiny sliver of land.

If you have never met a Jew smarter than you, you have never met a Jew, everyone that posts here is smarter than you, even IM2, Curried Goats and superbadbrother.

Egypt was already independent from the Ottomans before 1914. So that one doesn't fly. Saudi Arabia was three Kingdoms that were independent, who unified and got some Ottomanland (Including Mecca and Medina).

You see, if you were smart, you'd know this.

That you failed out of because faith was too difficult a concept for you?

Nope, I graduated just fine.

But realized that their beliefs are a little stupid.

Now, the thing was, even when I was young, I suspected it was kind of bullshit.

"Sister, if the Bible says 'no graven images', why do we have all these statues of saints?" - WHACK!
"Sister, why did God kill the babies in the great flood?" _ "Because they were WICKED Babies.... WIIIIIICKED!!!!" (By High School, they admitted the flood probably wasn't a real thing.)
"Sister, if God was Jesus' father, then why do the genealogies in the Gospels of Matthew and Luke list his ancestry through St. Joseph." (As I often joked, only my Patron Saint would have bought THAT story!) Whack!!!

Without being smart enough to stop and consider if the problem was YOU were more than a little stupid.
Not for a moment.

The point is, I've been arguing with God-Botherers for 45 years and haven't found one of them yet who can tell me why a supposedly "good and loving" God would feel the need to drown every baby in the world.

But tell you what, Dripping Poop, have at it. I'm sure you've got a pretty good explanation why drowning every baby in the world was a good thing.

We can leave all the other reasons why the Noah story was crap (Such as only having two of every animal would cause them all to die out due to inbreeding, or how the marsupials of Australia got to Mesopotamia and then back, or how the volume of water needed to flood the entire world would require more water than exists on the entire planet.)

But let's go with the important one. Why would a loving God drown babies?

Before that, the Jews of Europe were perfectly happy cheating, swindling, or otherwise annoying the goyim of Europe. Very few of them immigrated to Palestine before 1945.
You slander the most superior race in existence and make excuses for the race at the other end of the continuum.

You slander the most superior race in existence and make excuses for the race at the other end of the continuum.
There are no superior or inferior races.

Just countries and cultures and their bad behavior.

The Zionists are engaging in the same bad behavior the Nazis did against them.

Now, Germans used to claim to be the superior race, and frankly, they had a lot of cause to brag.

But it didn't stop them from doing horrible things.

So you don't have an answer and aren't man enough to admit it.

Thanks for playing.
Here is a question for you, Joe the Jew hater: why is this true?

--------------

"Jewish Genius," By Charles Murray, Commentary, April 02, 2007​

As soon as Jewish children born under legal emancipation had time to grow to adulthood, they started appearing in the first ranks of the arts and sciences. During the four decades from 1830 to 1870, when the first Jews to live under emancipation reached their forties, 16 significant Jewish figures appear. In the next four decades, from 1870 to 1910, the number jumps to 40. During the next four decades, 1910–1950, despite the contemporaneous devastation of European Jewry, the number of significant figures almost triples, to 114.

To get a sense of the density of accomplishment these numbers represent, I will focus on 1870 onward, after legal emancipation had been achieved throughout Central and Western Europe. How does the actual number of significant figures compare to what would be expected given the Jewish proportion of the European and North American population? From 1870 to 1950, Jewish representation in literature was four times the number one would expect. In music, five times. In the visual arts, five times. In biology, eight times. In chemistry, six times. In physics, nine times. In mathematics, twelve times. In philosophy, fourteen times.

Disproportionate Jewish accomplishment in the arts and sciences continues to this day. My inventories end with 1950, but many other measures are available, of which the best known is the Nobel Prize. In the first half of the 20th century, despite pervasive and continuing social discrimination against Jews throughout the Western world, despite the retraction of legal rights, and despite the Holocaust, Jews won 14 percent of Nobel Prizes in literature, chemistry, physics, and medicine/physiology. In the second half of the 20th century, when Nobel Prizes began to be awarded to people from all over the world, that figure rose to 29 percent. So far, in the 21st century, it has been 32 percent. Jews constitute about two-tenths of one percent of the world’s population. You do the math.

I have another question for you: where is there evidence that the Negro race, on the average, has the same intellectual potential as the white race?

There are no superior or inferior races.

Just countries and cultures and their bad behavior.

The Zionists are engaging in the same bad behavior the Nazis did against them.

Now, Germans used to claim to be the superior race, and frankly, they had a lot of cause to brag.

But it didn't stop them from doing horrible things.
When I use the word "superior" I use it to include all the characteristics that create a thriving civilization. Of these intelligence, is the most important, followed by obedience to the law.

Last edited:
It isn't.

Murray is a crank.

Smart people don't live next to people who want to kill them.
Murray is not a crank. Everyone of his assertions, unlike yours, is thoroughly documented.

If smart people do not live next to people who want to kill them, why don't the Palestinians move?

Murray is not a crank. Everyone of his assertions, unlike yours, is thoroughly documented.
So why does no college peer review his work or use his texts as sources?

If smart people do not live next to people who want to kill them, why don't the Palestinians move?
Millions of them live in exile.

From their own land.

The only reason the Jews are there is their fellow Europeans couldn't stand them, either.

Um, okay.

So when the Zionist dirtbags commit genocide, "Civilized" no longer applies to them.
If you can get away with calling the Zionists "dirtbags," I should be able to express my opinion that the Palestinians are sub human maniacs who rape their sisters and kill them when they get pregnant.

----------

"Reputation is Everything": Honor Killing Among the Palestinians​

by James Emery

A sixteen-year-old Palestinian girl became pregnant after being raped by her younger brother. Once her condition became known, her family encouraged her older brother to kill her to remove the blemish from their honor. Her brothers, the rapist and the murderer, were exonerated. The girl was blamed. "She made a mistake," said one of her male cousins. "She had to pay for it."

For reasons I do not quite understand, there is a durable taboo against telling the truth about the Negro race and the importance of being conceived with good genes. Nevertheless, when companies need to hire intelligent people they test for intelligence. This is because they know that the assertions of Charles Murray are valid.

When I attended a segregated elementary school as a child it was dangerous to say anything good about Negroes, but I did. Now it is dangerous to say anything bad about them.

Millions of them live in exile.

From their own land.

The only reason the Jews are there is their fellow Europeans couldn't stand them, either.
Those who do not like Jews are people who cannot compete with them. They have spent their lives watching Jews get better grades, better jobs, and better incomes.

Jews owe their success to lots and lots of good genes.

Good luck groping along in the dark.
Come on, man, don't cling to Bronze Age superstitions and act like it's enlightenment.

I know exactly why they wrote that in the bible the way they did. Bronze Age people saw God as every bit of nature that they didn't understand, but needed to be appeased.

If you really need an imaginary sky fairy to give your life meaning, then you should try to find one who doesn't drown babies.

Forum List

Back