Jarrett: Nothing in the law forces people out of their health plans

Heath care plans costing $50 a month and giving only two grand in help without any maternity is not a health care plan. It's a scam. Republicans are fighting for a "scam". Again! That's all they seem to know. How many "scams" have they perpetrated on the American people in the last 20 years?

Heath care plans costing $50 a month and giving only two grand in help without any maternity is not a health care plan. It's a scam. Republicans are fighting for a "scam". Again! That's all they seem to know. How many "scams" have they perpetrated on the American people in the last 20 years?

Why should a 60 year old single man be required to have a policy with maternity coverage or pediatric coverage?

I really don't know why ask a retard this question.

I'm sure I won't get a rational response.

And why is Valerie answering when it should be Obama? Is he that disinterested? Or busy golfing.

Is there some reason you imagine that everyone needs or wants maternity care?

No such plan exists. But similar, FAR less expensive plans do. That pay a benefit amount for each day in the Hospital

Because you're too stupid to justify your continued living, I'll tell you what those Health Insurance Supplement plans do.

A lot of people live in Rural Communities. I know you're too stupid to be aware of it, but it's true. Look it up.

If a Family member gets seriously hurt or sick, he or she usually has to travel quite a ways to stay in a hospital.

With me so far, genius?

Man gets hurt or becomes seriously ill and gets sent to a Hospital two hundred miles away. Digest that first.

Ready?

His wife would like to go with him. Mostly because she loves him and worries about him.... Unlike anybody in your family.

And partly to be an "Advocate" for him. Look that word up.

Now, how does that work out?

Twenty years ago when Sam and Sue bought that policy that pays $50 for each day in the Hospital, that was enough to pay for a Motel room for Sue to stay in while she looks after Sam. It still helps.

You see..... To Sam and Sue, $2,000 was a lot of money back then. Might still be.

The same thing is true if somebody gets Cancer.

Now days, there are a lot more good Cancer treatment Centers than there used to be but the odds are good that you may have to travel if you get an especially bad one.

If you live in New Yawk Shitty and get a specific kind of Cancer, you might have to travel to Miami or Texas. And vice versa

Now, the Major Medical will often pay for transportation to a specialty treatment center but once you're there...... What about your wife?

Your Major Medical won't pay for her Motel Room. And for a lot of people, the expense of travel and lodging can be -- Pretty bad, pretty hard on them.

So they buy these little supplement plans.

They also buy them to help offset time lost from work.

I want you to understand something....

I didn't explain this for your benefit. I explained it for other people's benefit. So they could understand what ignorant, lying, stupid, uninformed, uncaring, arrogant scumbags dimocraps are.

ALL of them.

Try asking questions once in a while instead acting like you know something you don't (which is just about everything). That way, you might not come off as such a stupid fuck when somebody politely answers them.

Last edited:
Obama%20as%20Grave%20Digger%20Blued.jpg

You can get away with lying about abstract things but it takes some real balls to tell people who are personally receiving cancellation notices that there's nothing in the law causing it and then imply that it isn't really happening...which is probably why Jarrett was sent out to say it instead of Obama.

Why does my 72 yr old mother need maternity care when she doesn't even have a uterus any longer, Why does she need pediatric dental when my youngest brother is in his 40s. Why does she have to pay for prostate exams when she does not have one. Why do my sons have to pay for Paps smears when they don't have a Vagina.. People should only have to purchase the healthcare they NEED not what the GOVERNMENT thinks we need

Because you're too stupid to justify your continued living,

that my friend is very true of all the liberfools on this forum, i have spent many years on this beautiful planet and before i go on to another life i would just once love to meet an intelligent liberal in this lifetime, i have been told my search for an intelligent liberal is futile...., BUT ! i will continue to search. :up:

That's rich coming from someone who pays nothing.

At least you stumbled on the right word for this: scam.

At least you stumbled on the right word for this: scam.

No such Health Insurance plan exists.

I spent 25 years in the Insurance Industry and never saw one. And if I didn't see it, I can guarantee you, it didn't exist.

The Insurance Department wouldn't allow such a plan in the State.

Because you're too stupid to justify your continued living,

that my friend is very true of all the liberfools on this forum, i have spent many years on this beautiful planet and before i go on to another life i would just once love to meet an intelligent liberal in this lifetime, i have been told my search for an intelligent liberal is futile...., BUT ! i will continue to search. :up:

There's plenty of intelligent libturds. Problem is, when you do find one.... He or she is a pathological liar.

Invariably

Why does my 72 yr old mother need maternity care when she doesn't even have a uterus any longer, Why does she need pediatric dental when my youngest brother is in his 40s. Why does she have to pay for prostate exams when she does not have one. Why do my sons have to pay for Paps smears when they don't have a Vagina.. People should only have to purchase the healthcare they NEED not what the GOVERNMENT thinks we need

Group plans at work cover maternity for men and prostate exams for women, too.

But the premium charged for them is tiny. It's not worth writing 5,000 different policies for 5,000 different people in a business so they just cover everything.

You're a 55 year-old man and you think you're paying for Maternity in a group plan?

You're not. Or, at most, $1 a Month. Probably less than that even

You're a 25 year old woman and you think you're paying for prostate exams? You're not, same-same.

Now, obamacare? I don't know. And frankly, neither does anyone else.

We just don't know.

You know what people? Seriously....

The rollout is a disaster and they haven't even paid the first Claim yet.

Wait until the claims start rolling in.

I know it's hard for the layman to visualize, but just wait. This thing is only going to get worse.

Republicans tried to warn you. The Tea Party tried to warn you. So did Mitt Romney.

And now you know what? You're fucked. All of you.

And dimocrap scum are running around the Country laughing their asses at you right now. Know why.....?

Whatcha gonna do about it?

They lied, obama lied, the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM lied.....

You get the government you deserve.

Group plans at work cover maternity for men and prostate exams for women, too.

But the premium charged for them is tiny. It's not worth writing 5,000 different policies for 5,000 different people in a business so they just cover everything.

You're a 55 year-old man and you think you're paying for Maternity in a group plan?

You're not. Or, at most, $1 a Month. Probably less than that even

You're a 25 year old woman and you think you're paying for prostate exams? You're not, same-same.

Now, obamacare? I don't know. And frankly, neither does anyone else.

We just don't know.

You know what people? Seriously....

The rollout is a disaster and they haven't even paid the first Claim yet.

Wait until the claims start rolling in.

I know it's hard for the layman to visualize, but just wait. This thing is only going to get worse.

Republicans tried to warn you. The Tea Party tried to warn you. So did Mitt Romney.

And now you know what? You're fucked. All of you.

And dimocrap scum are running around the Country laughing their asses at you right now. Know why.....?

They lied, obama lied, the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM lied.....

You get the government you deserve.

A very good, fact filled coherent post about what is happening.
Racist. :eek:

Forum List

Back