Jarvis Masters, lets start with him. CA upholds death penalty.

exactly.

but he has a buddhist zen thing going now...so he thinks he should get away with his crimes.

He should pay for his crime the Buddhist way. Death by fire.
Do you think his heart is so pure that it would survive the flame and heat? I mean, he's all Buddhist and shit.....

Well, there is that. But I don't mind too much if his heart survives as long as the rest of him is a crispy critter. :thup:

I dont believe in giving the government the power to legally execute it's citizens.

Do you think his heart is so pure that it would survive the flame and heat? I mean, he's all Buddhist and shit.....

i doubt it...... but lets give him the gas and matches and let him try.
Don't give him that!!!!! He'll probably kill yet another guard with it, being the murderer he is.

Shit, you're right. :eek:

Maybe they should take him on a ship, and throw him over the side at night. After all, we all know that's certain death.

Shit, you're right. :eek:

Maybe they should take him on a ship, and throw him over the side at night. After all, we all know that's certain death.
I'm calling the authorities!

Start with the NCIS :thup:
tumblr_lo02btBB5y1qm45nyo1_400.gif

California has upheld the death sentence..... lets start with Jarvis Masters. Put him out of our misery and stop wasting money keeping him alive. He was sentenced to death and appeals all denied. He needs to be put down.

discuss.

California voters rejected the latest attempt to repeal California's death penalty, dealing a blow to activists who saw the election as their best chance in 35 years to end capital punishment in the state.

California Death Penalty Ban Rejected By Voters

I ageree he needs to have his sentence carried out. The sooner the better.

It amazes me why liberals are quick to protect convicted killers on death row but don't mind killing innocent babies.

California has upheld the death sentence..... lets start with Jarvis Masters. Put him out of our misery and stop wasting money keeping him alive. He was sentenced to death and appeals all denied. He needs to be put down.

discuss.

California voters rejected the latest attempt to repeal California's death penalty, dealing a blow to activists who saw the election as their best chance in 35 years to end capital punishment in the state.

It amazes me why liberals are quick to protect convicted killers on death row but don't mind killing innocent babies.

even funnier... the liberals just upheld the death penalty in the last vote. As far as i am concerned.... the door is open to start frying these pieces of human trash.

discuss.

We let these guys sit on death row for too long, I agree lets get to it. Time for him to say his last words and be done with it.

discuss.

It costs more to execute someone than to keep them in jail.

I've never understood that, is it because of the methods we use? if we just take him out back and put 2 in his head, how is that more expensive than a lifetime of imprisonment?

discuss.

I've never understood that, is it because of the methods we use? if we just take him out back and put 2 in his head, how is that more expensive than a lifetime of imprisonment?

I think he's referring to all the appeals they get, plus the special housing they get on death row instead of being in general population.

discuss.

its the years and years of appeals that costs money.

I think he's referring to all the appeals they get, plus the special housing they get on death row instead of being in general population.

Our prisons in general are just country clubs for criminals, I bet death row is like the Ritz.

It was a shame that the voters kept the Death Penality

I, though, still do not see Jerry Brown using the DP at anytime during his term

Ah I see, why do they get so many appeals?

I guess it's due to the finality of the death penalty. They want to be certain the convicted got a fair trial before going to the point of no return.

What I don't understand is why they get so many.
Appeals Court
District Court
State Supreme Court (2 or 3 times)
SCOTUS (2 or 3 times)

Plus as many side issues as they can dig up. I say give them 1 shot in each court, then it's needle time.

Ah I see, why do they get so many appeals?

I guess it's due to the finality of the death penalty. They want to be certain the convicted got a fair trial before going to the point of no return.

What I don't understand is why they get so many.
Appeals Court
District Court
State Supreme Court (2 or 3 times)
SCOTUS (2 or 3 times)

Plus as many side issues as they can dig up. I say give them 1 shot in each court, then it's needle time.

Sounds like a good idea to me.

discuss.

We are not for killing babies, that is all in your head, and it must be lonesome.

Forum List

Back