Jaw-Dropping Liberalism

Possibly, a thread revealing just one more stupid and insane fantasy of Liberals is a frivolity....but nothing new.
I agree that it is nothing new from the cult that demands that grown men be ushered into the girl's bathrooms, but don't miss the larger picture.

Liberalism is the enemy of western civilization.

It is out to destroy religion, tradition, and liberty.

It demands lock-step agreement and tests its adherents by advancing insane dicta such as revealed in this thread.
That's why Liberals are adamant about having millions of unvetted Islamists into the country: they presage the an end of western civilization, too.

Today in Poland, our President made an exceptional speech, in which he echoed that warning:

“The fundamental question of our time is whether the West has the will to survive.
....the West must defend itself in a good-versus-evil fight against extremism."

The OP spotlights just such evil extremism.

Last week I wrote this:
Liberalism is the enemy of western civilization.

And sure enough.....they rushed out to prove it!!!

"Yes, They Really Do Despise Their Civilization

... force his opponents to reveal. The Warsaw speech was stunning in this way. I’m glad I read it before I read any of the left-liberal comment on it, else I might have thought it had been drafted by Dr. Goebbels.

Here’s Peter Beinart in The Atlantic:

In his speech in Poland on Thursday, Donald Trump referred 10 times to “the West” and five times to “our civilization.” His white nationalist supporters will understand exactly what he means. It’s important that other Americans do, too.

… The West is a racial and religious term. To be considered Western, a country must be largely Christian (preferably Protestant or Catholic) and largely white."
Yes, They Really Do Despise Their Civilization

And, it is why the Left hates religion as well!

Only the Bible....no other book said 'love the stranger.'

It is the cause for western civilization

No other civilization ended slavery and produced democracy.

How about a college text on political ideologies that says: Right wing extremism is gaining in popularity in the United States...

There is no 'Right wing extremism.'

As is always important when dealing with Leftists, Liberals.....let's define terms.

The term 'extreme right wing' and 'extreme left wing' are relative to some understood center.

To be "extreme" one's positions must be radical relative to that center.
American traditions, values, and history represent that center.

The premise
here is that, if I can show that the values called 'Extreme Right' are actually at the center of American traditions, values, and history represent that center, well then, they cannot be correctly awarded the modifier "extreme."

"Radical" is important to the discussion. It means
"especially of change or action relating to or affecting the fundamental nature of something; far-reaching or thorough" (see Google.)

There are so very many ways to prove same.....

Let's take as an example, traditional marriage, that involves one man and one woman, and compare that with homosexual marriage..
....which is the radical position?
Hence, Leftist extremism.

Need convincing? Well, a common social reference is 'the nuclear family.' It has always menant:
" a family group that consists only of father, mother, and children" Definition of NUCLEAR FAMILY

How about 'traditional family'?
"A traditional family is a family structure that consists of a man, woman and one or more of their biological or adopted children. In most traditional families, the man and woman are husband and wife." Traditional Family: Definition & Concept | Study.com

So....as far as the concept of marriage and family, where do we find the radical position?
The Left.
Hence, 'Extreme Left.'
So far, far from the center, that they cannot point to a single philosopher, sage, or religious leader throughout history who has endorsed homosexual marriage.

If you have used the fallacy "'Right wing extremism" or never considered its usage, see if you can come up with any radical positions by conservatives, the right wing.

Jesus, you just don't learn do you? You persist with your copy and paste rants wasting all our time with false information.

Right and left wing terminology are not relative to an understood "center" like you claim. I don't know where you get that but it is false. The center comes from people who adopt both left and right wing values.

And, it is why the Left hates religion as well!

Only the Bible....no other book said 'love the stranger.'

It is the cause for western civilization

No other civilization ended slavery and produced democracy.

The Enlightenment produced democracy as a rebellion against theocratic tyranny, you idiot.

How about a college text on political ideologies that says: Right wing extremism is gaining in popularity in the United States...

As is always important when dealing with Leftists, Liberals.....let's define terms.

The term 'extreme right wing' and 'extreme left wing' are relative to some understood center.

The premise
here is that, if I can show that the values called 'Extreme Right' are actually at the center of American traditions, values, and history represent that center, well then, they cannot be correctly awarded the modifier "extreme."

"especially of change or action relating to or affecting the fundamental nature of something; far-reaching or thorough" (see Google.)

Let's take as an example, traditional marriage, that involves one man and one woman, and compare that with homosexual marriage..

Need convincing? Well, a common social reference is 'the nuclear family.' It has always menant:
" a family group that consists only of father, mother, and children" Definition of NUCLEAR FAMILY

"A traditional family is a family structure that consists of a man, woman and one or more of their biological or adopted children. In most traditional families, the man and woman are husband and wife." Traditional Family: Definition & Concept | Study.com

So....as far as the concept of marriage and family, where do we find the radical position?
The Left.
Hence, 'Extreme Left.'
So far, far from the center, that they cannot point to a single philosopher, sage, or religious leader throughout history who has endorsed homosexual marriage.

If you have used the fallacy "'Right wing extremism" or never considered its usage, see if you can come up with any radical positions by conservatives, the right wing.

Jesus, you just don't learn do you? You persist with your copy and paste rants wasting all our time with false information.

Right and left wing terminology are not relative to an understood "center" like you claim. I don't know where you get that but it is false. The center comes from people who adopt both left and right wing values.

If you have used the fallacy "Far Right," see if you can come up with any radical positions by conservatives, the right wing.

Keep trying....and wipe that drool off your chin.

The premise

The Left.
Hence, 'Extreme Left.'

If you have used the fallacy "Far Right," see if you can come up with any radical positions by conservatives, the right wing.

A conservative here yesterday came out for ending all healthcare assistance to the poor and all public education for those who can't afford to pay for it.

And then there's always that radical anti-abortion position on the right that allows for NO exceptions.

The premise

The Left.
Hence, 'Extreme Left.'

Uh, idiot, the 'far right' consists of those with the most conservative positions on the issues. There is always a 'far right', because it's relative. Have someone explain that to you.

I ain't messing with no trans-nothing.

KMA. :tongue-44:

I'm a cracker, and the only reason I'd even want a woman around is if she compliments who I am.

If I do allow one around, she will bleed monthly and not have balls. Yes, I'll buy the plugs.

And no $100 bills better ever come up missing.

tenor.gif

The premise

The Left.
Hence, 'Extreme Left.'

We have already been through this... you are pivoting to "radical positions" now. Let's just be clear that the IS a far right, your little word games with false conditions doesn't fly. Now to address your povit, Radical positions of the far right are best expressed by the far right parties in our country. Many express anti immigration, segregation, non-foreign intervention, pulling out of treaties, eliminating social services, etc type policies. Here do some homework:

The premise

The Left.
Hence, 'Extreme Left.'

Uh, idiot, the 'far right' consists of those with the most conservative positions on the issues. There is always a 'far right', because it's relative. Have someone explain that to you.
Dude, I've tried explaining it several times and she just responds with wordy rants that she copy and pastes from god knows where.

The premise

The Left.
Hence, 'Extreme Left.'

We have already been through this... you are pivoting to "radical positions" now. Let's just be clear that the IS a far right, your little word games with false conditions doesn't fly. Now to address your povit, Radical positions of the far right are best expressed by the far right parties in our country. Many express anti immigration, segregation, non-foreign intervention, pulling out of treaties, eliminating social services, etc type policies. Here do some homework:

I've never changed my position nor my argument.

1. There is no 'Far Right' in this country, as the Right only takes those positions that reflect traditional American views and values.

2. I have challenged you repeatedly to find any Right wing positions that do not conform with traditional American views and values.
a. You couldn't
b. You lied, pretended that the Right has called for jailing women who have had abortions.

3. I have revealed that you are a liar and an imbecile.

The premise

The Left.
Hence, 'Extreme Left.'

Dude, I've tried explaining it several times and she just responds with wordy rants that she copy and pastes from god knows where.

There is no "Far Right" in this country.

The terms far right and far left are relative to some understood center.

To be "far," one's positions must be radical relative to that center.

The premise
here is that, if I can show that the values called 'Far Right' are actually at the center of American traditions, values, and history represent that center, well then, they cannot be correctly awarded the modifier "Far."

How about The Far Left's Gender-Agenda., versus the Right's stand for tradition and reality: "Republicans Battle to Roll Back Washington's New Transgender Bathroom Rules"

Really....could there be a more pertinent example of the radical, insane Far Left's corruption of tradition and history???

Could there?

And several times, I've presented this challenge: ....see if you can come up with any radical positions by conservatives, the right wing.

Still waiting.

The premise

The Left.
Hence, 'Extreme Left.'

1. There is no 'Far Right' in this country, as the Right only takes those positions that reflect traditional American views and values.

2. I have challenged you repeatedly to find any Right wing positions that do not conform with traditional American views and values.
a. You couldn't
b. You lied, pretended that the Right has called for jailing women who have had abortions.

You should change your position because you are dead wrong. Are not reading this conversation. I listed the logic that explains what the far right is... the center is relative to the extremes, not the opposite as you tried to imply. I listed both radical right policies and national political parties that support those views and policies. Get with it girl, you're speaking nonesense

The premise

The Left.
Hence, 'Extreme Left.'

The premise
here is that, if I can show that the values called 'Far Right' are actually at the center of American traditions, values, and history represent that center, well then, they cannot be correctly awarded the modifier "Far."

How about The Far Left's Gender-Agenda., versus the Right's stand for tradition and reality: "Republicans Battle to Roll Back Washington's New Transgender Bathroom Rules"

Really....could there be a more pertinent example of the radical, insane Far Left's corruption of tradition and history???

Could there?

And several times, I've presented this challenge: ....see if you can come up with any radical positions by conservatives, the right wing.

Still waiting.

STOP COPY AND PASTING DEBUNKED SHIT!!!! I'm reporting you next time you do it. It's getting really old

The premise

The Left.
Hence, 'Extreme Left.'

a. You couldn't

You should change your position because you are dead wrong. Are not reading this conversation. I listed the logic that explains what the far right is... the center is relative to the extremes, not the opposite as you tried to imply. I listed both radical right policies and national political parties that support those views and policies. Get with it girl, you're speaking nonesense

" you are dead wrong."

I'm never wrong.....and you've proven it.

The premise

Could there?

Still waiting.

STOP COPY AND PASTING DEBUNKED SHIT!!!! I'm reporting you next time you do it. It's getting really old

The premise

Could there?

Still waiting.

So far it seems the far right controls the application of labels and names to fit their agenda, and all they have to do is to define the far right to fit their argument.

There is no Far Right in this country.

Only a Far Left, instituted by Joseph Stalin's BFF, Franklin Roosevelt.

The Right endorses the Constitution.
Roosevelt ended that.

1. Franklin Roosevelt threw the United States Constitution under the bus, and used the public fisc for all sorts of endeavors not authorized in Article 1, section 8.

A radical and Progressive position.

He was the ultimate "Far Leftist."

2. Under Franklin Roosevelt the federal government was transformed from one of limited & enumerated powers only to the Frankensteinian monster it is today. ....the regulatory welfare state where the federal government regulates business and commerce, natural resources, human resources, ...
Under the Progressives, the federal government was no longer limited by the enumerated powers delegated in the Constitution; ...

Radical to the utmost....hence Far Left.

3. Under Roosevelt's NRA, most manufacturing industries were suddenly forced into government-mandated cartels. Codes that regulated prices and terms of sale briefly transformed much of the American economy into a fascist-style arrangement,
"... into a fascist-style arrangement,..."
"A New Jersey tailor named Jacob Maged was arrested and sent to jail for the “crime” of pressing a suit of clothes for 35 cents rather than the NRA-inspired “Tailor’s Code” of 40 cents."
No surprise here: FDR's New Deal was a copy of Mussolini's economic program.

Could anything short of setting up concentration camps for our citizens, be more radical???

Oh...wait....that too.

Anything in this post you can deny??

Of course not.

Paul Hill, an ordained MINISTER, acted out on his CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN beliefs by murdering an abortion doctor.

I'm not surprised that you don't consider that radical.

The premise

The Left.
Hence, 'Extreme Left.'

lol, I can top that. I beat her up so badly in these debates, over the years, on all these same topics, that she shit herself and put me on ignore.

Ugly as it is, I have her head on the wall. lololol

Forum List

Back