Jay Carney gets grilled about Benghazi !!

Methinks Dugdale doth protest too much...

but that is hardly surprising given his complete and utter lack of self-awareness.

Reality check: Clinton is the only one in the spotlight. At least on earth.

One understands that in Nutball BuzzarroLand Obama is guilty until proven innocent.

So how do you Obama-zombies like having your leftist politicians being put in the spotlight?

How do you leftist GHOULS like it when the tainted, dishonest crooks that you admire and adore, are exposed for the liars and scumbags that they really are?

The only question left is, after sanctioning the killing of unborn and newborn babies, and supporting Islamo-terrorist organizations by trying to sweep the murders of a U.S. diplomat and his security detail under the rug, what do you leftist bottom feeders do for an ENCORE?

No Obama zombie here you filthy god damned asslicking white trash nutball motherfucker.
To be sure, you wouldn't know the "only" question even if it was something as simple as which one of your mother's legs did the best part of you run down.

But I digress...

Obama has a pretty good wall around him. You might remember how Scooter Libby took the fall for your nutball zombie president? And how a lowlife scum like Clinton even had people stonewalling to protect him? Well, Obama really is just a fool instead of a malevolent cancer on the republic like Clinton and the white trash hero, Junebug Bush. You people ain't a gonna touch him. No one as stupid as Issa and those people are going to damage him chasing zionist unicorns more than he damages himself with domestic policy.

To recap: take Clinton and go away lucky. Otherwise Obama is going to do another victory lap around you white trash morons.

:clap2: someone sounds distressed :clap2:

but that is hardly surprising given his complete and utter lack of self-awareness.

Protest what? The smartest people reading your drivel see it as the sick-sweet passive-aggressive pap it is. Do you believe you helped anyone pointing out what a vulgar bad person old Jugdale is? How many opinions do you believe were moved?

I'm moving more opinion against me here by grinding my heel on your worthless ass than you'll ever move. My challenge to you was to put some facts on the table instead of sweet nothings and passive-aggressive bogusness. The bottom line is my vulgarity is an act and your stupidity is how it is.

Still, if you want to keep playing... hurt me baby, hurt me good.

Last edited:

Protest what? The smartest people reading your drivel see it as the sick-sweet passive-aggressive pap it is. Do you believe you helped anyone pointing out what a vulgar bad person old Jugdale is? How many opinions do you believe were moved?

I'm moving more opinion against me here by grinding my heel on your worthless ass than you'll ever move. My challenge to you was to put some facts on the table instead of sweet nothings and passive-aggressive bogusness. The bottom line is my vulgarity is an act and your stupidity is how it is.

If obammy has it in the bag, why are you lashing out? Your boy is in the white hot spot light and you liberals are wailing, nashing your teeth and tearing out your hair. :razz::razz::razz::clap2:

Hint for dugdale:

I'm not wasting my time trying to provide information to someone who spews the vulgarity that you do, especially one who calls women "*****". You are unworthy of civil discourse.

Of course it's an act. No one takes you seriously, so don't worry.

If obammy has it in the bag, why are you lashing out? Your boy is in the white hot spot light and you liberals are wailing, nashing your teeth and tearing out your hair. :razz::razz::razz::clap2:

Interesting thought.

If Obama mattered to me.

See, unlike nutball halfwits with Bush, it was clear to me that Obama was going to be another scumball before he took the oath in 2009. What made that clear? Two words: Timidfey Geithner.

That white trash are locked into some kind of Manichean battle between their pretend conservative corporate buttboy position and the fake-liberal fascist position isn't much of an emotional dilemma for me.

Why not? Because God gave me the sense to figure things out. Among the things smart folks have figured out is that neither party is adding any value to the United States and that both parties are wholly owned subsidiaries of corporate America.

Get back to me if God gets back to you. Okay?

:eusa_whistle:

To your first question: the simple bitch negs me every time she wants attention regardless of the quality. Clearly she has been in abusive relationships and for whatever reason she seems to get a kick out of it. My personal generosity of spirit causes me to play along.

Last edited:

Oh my. Another master of the passive aggressive. With about the same amount of horsepower.

Thanks for hurting my feelings, you meanie.

Oh my. Another master of the passive aggressive. With about the same amount of horsepower.

Thanks for hurting my feelings, you meanie.

I wouldn't think of fracturing your fragile ego. After all, you're a delicate thing.

The President of the United states cannot be connected to the US armed forces or the State Department? He is not responsible for their actions?

Do tell.

Dugdale_Jukes forgot to turn off the webcam on his computer as he typed that post, and my system picked up his picture:

Somehow, I'm just not as surprised as I could have been..... :eusa_angel:

I keep tellin' 'em to start hyping Andrew Cuomo or sucking up to Chris Christie. I guess they want to go down with the ship just like ol' Baghdad Bob.

What does it matter what you keep "tellin' 'em".

Aside from the absurd suggestion you telling somebody something might mean something to someone older than five or six, what does the post mean? Who do you tell? And why would anyone hype whoever Cuomo is or a fatassed loudmouth like Christie? And who is Baghdad Bob and what does he have to do with whoever "they" are?

Is English really your first language?

Hint for dugdale:

I'm not wasting my time trying to provide information to someone who spews the vulgarity that you do, especially one who calls women "*****". You are unworthy of civil discourse.

There it is.

The end of civil discourse.

And it only took what seemed like two-hundred posts not one of which did any reader regard as having a possibility of leading to civility. No question about it, Aunt B, you're a slow one but you get there.

Bet you're a real hoot in the codependence league. Which I'd bet fifty acres is your league.

Hint for dugdale:

There it is.

The end of civil discourse.

And it only took what seemed like two-hundred posts not one of which did any reader regard as having a possibility of leading to civility. No question about it, Aunt B, you're a slow one but you get there.

Bet you're a real hoot in the codependence league. Which I'd bet fifty acres is your league.

She is rather melodramatic isn't she? :lol: She'll insult you then act astonished when you return the favor. She's in the top 10 of rw tools that buy into the illusion that somehow having two-parties means theres a difference in who really calls the shots. :lol:

In my defense at least I am not an ignorant white trash cocksucker going around initiating individual attacks, am I?

Now be a good little girl and go fuck yourself. Okay?

What are you? 12? Grow up.....

A lowlife anti-American cocksucker as obviously detached as you are from reality claiming Reagan was a conservative and harping on Obama while you worked the glory holes of fake-conservativism during the Bush League years, telling me to grow up is about like Bill Clinton telling Billy Graham to stop fucking the help.

Instead of drive-bys you simple fuck, put some substance in your posts and let's see who makes bones and who sucks hind tit. In other words instead of imitating the simple mother fucker you imitated, you might want to consider responding to the post that caused him to go personal.

But, in case you can't tell, I can do personal better than you, so you might do better on the facts; it's your call. Fuckface.

Whatevcer you say there tough guy. IGNORE.

The media are "jumping ship" and don't "like being played"?

When did that start?

Am laughing out loud at the idea the media doesn't like ratings. If it was legal the media would show anything you can imagine that people would watch.

That halfwit America senses more to ratings than ratings is another indictment of public eduction.
the liberal media has shitty ratings !! where have you been ??

The MSM may be Obama shills, but they don't like being lied to and played. The reality they they are patsies is sinking in; hence they are likely out for blood.

What is it about rural white trash not all having cable or satellite and ratings that is above your mental capacity? Based on your little message to me, you are probably doing pretty well to get the spelling right above.

One thing is for sure: you will live your life without ever spending one second in the world I take for granted. And that is just a really good feeling, knowing that you are self-limited like that. Any time you want to put some meat on the shitty little bones you spread around me here, go for it. I'll make you even more of a laughing stock than you do all by yourself.

angry little bitch aren't you ??:cool:

In my defense at least I am not an ignorant white trash cocksucker going around initiating individual attacks, am I?

Now be a good little girl and go fuck yourself. Okay?

What are you? 12?Grow up.....

A lowlife anti-American cocksucker as obviously detached as you are from reality claiming Reagan was a conservative and harping on Obama while you worked the glory holes of fake-conservativism during the Bush League years, telling me to grow up is about like Bill Clinton telling Billy Graham to stop fucking the help.

Instead of drive-bys you simple fuck, put some substance in your posts and let's see who makes bones and who sucks hind tit. In other words instead of imitating the simple mother fucker you imitated, you might want to consider responding to the post that caused him to go personal.

But, in case you can't tell, I can do personal better than you, so you might do better on the facts; it's your call. Fuckface.

Admission is the first step

:clap2:

Forum List

Back