JD Vance: "I hate the Police."

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
As Senator JD Vance seeks the vice presidency, a former Yale Law School classmate and friend has shared about 90 of their emails and text messages, mostly from 2014 through 2017, with The New York Times.

The emails add to an existing body of evidence showing how Mr. Vance pivoted from a strong opponent of former President Donald J. Trump to his running mate. They also provide an insight into a cultural willingness by Mr. Vance to accept his classmate, Sofia Nelson, who is transgender.

1722105353584.png

I obviously don't agree with Mr. Vance, but this is a position he held not that many years ago. I guess his disdain for the police falls in line with Trump's own disdain for law enforcement like the FBI.

Last edited:
Um.. I don't know this guy very well but I wish Trump would pick someone else....

Hear me? What about Tim Scott?
I can't imagine why he chose Vance other than that he thought it would help him win Ohio. I don't know much about the guy but the stuff coming out on him is going to be easy for the Left to use against the ticket.
Tim Scott or even Rubio might have been better.

Well there goes the ammo against Kamala!

Trump obviously chose a loose cannon to sail with him on his ship to nowhere.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
As Senator JD Vance seeks the vice presidency, a former Yale Law School classmate and friend has shared about 90 of their emails and text messages, mostly from 2014 through 2017, with The New York Times.

The emails add to an existing body of evidence showing how Mr. Vance pivoted from a strong opponent of former President Donald J. Trump to his running mate. They also provide an insight into a cultural willingness by Mr. Vance to accept his classmate, Sofia Nelson, who is transgender.

View attachment 985227

I obviously don't agree with Mr. Vance, but this is a position he held not that many years ago. I guess his disdain for the police falls in line with Trump's disdain for law enforcement like the FBI.

I think just about everyone has had a bad encounter w/ a bad cop

I have felt the same way. However, I have never said they were all bad and it looks to me like in most cities 90% of them are good, or more.

I would never say I hate the police.. but in the distant past, I may have had that same thought.. If you knew the incidents I've had, along w/ those of others I know or used 2 know, you'd get it..

I can't imagine why he chose Vance other than that he thought it would help him win Ohio. I don't know much about the guy but the stuff coming out on him is going to be easy for the Left to use against the ticket.
Tim Scott or even Rubio might have been better.

It was an odd decision and probably instigated by those convincing Don Jr to push for him. He did and against Trumps better judgement he went with it.

Trump got played in my opinion. If winning the election is everything why would you roll the dice?

He is going to drop him and take Rubio. He doesn't gain anything with Vance. Those supportive of Vance as V.P are in the minority for sure, I don't hear many inspired by him.

It was an odd decision and probably instigated by those convincing Don Jr to push for him. He did and against Trumps better judgement he went with it.

Trump got played in my opinion. If winning the election is everything why would you roll the dice?

He is going to drop him and take Rubio. He doesn't gain anything with Vance. Those supportive of Vance as V.P are in the minority for sure, I don't hear many inspired by him.
I don't think that is so. A lot of people like him. At one time, he said all abortion is evil.. or something to that effect.

So yeh..

He's my man

Um.. I don't know this guy very well but I wish Trump would pick someone else....

Hear me? What about Tim Scott?
Tim Scott is too nice.. I can't see him standing up to anyone who, say, doesn't want so and so fired or what have you.. can't see him contesting a bad election (fraud) situation, but who knows?

There is nothing wrong w/ Vance. People here dislike him probably because he's Catholic.

Everyone hates the Catholics.. sheez.

Well, Jesus said that those who follow Him (His Church) would be "hated by all" so we are not surprised.

This thread extols the use of a person’s past hyperbole against them.

Pretty shallow. But not unexpected from an OP like him.

This thread extols the use of a person’s past hyperbole against them.

Pretty shallow. But not unexpected from an OP like him.

It's almost as bad as when Kamala said she was the last person in the room and helped Biden decide how to pull out of Afghanistan.

Priorities, amirite?

View attachment 985227

I obviously don't agree with Mr. Vance, but this is a position he held not that many years ago. I guess his disdain for the police falls in line with Trump's own disdain for law enforcement like the FBI.
Clearly the Trump campaign didn’t bother to investigate Vance – true unforgivable incompetence.

Further proof that Trump is unfit to be president.

Forum List

Back