Jean Marie Le Pen endorses Trump

Oh dear, Le Pen is a Nazi.Do you not understand anything about Europe?
Link?
Google
You made the accusation, back it up.
I was wondering who you were talking to LOL...I see its one of the resident leftards I have on ignore. OH VEY HE'S A NATZI! No he is a Nationalist French Patriot.
I've noticed when libs can't find anything wrong with somebody they throw out the word "Nazi", thinking that'll end the argument.

Link?
Google
You made the accusation, back it up.
I was wondering who you were talking to LOL...I see its one of the resident leftards I have on ignore. OH VEY HE'S A NATZI! No he is a Nationalist French Patriot.
I've noticed when libs can't find anything wrong with somebody they throw out the word "Nazi", thinking that'll end the argument.
Yep. Or Racist,Bigot,Righwinger etc etc.

No, YOU'RE the Nazi for supporting the most praised-by-Hitler, Jew-exterminating religion of all time, Islam. Your muslim inbred savages and you European liberals are the slime of humanity who utterly deserve each other. Filthy, European rape-enabling coward detritus of my race & gender.....don't you have some underage English girls to pimp out to your muslim whoremasters?

No, YOU'RE the Nazi for supporting the most praised-by-Hitler, Jew-exterminating religion of all time, Islam. Your muslim inbred savages and you European liberals are the slime of humanity who utterly deserve each other. Filthy, European rape-enabling coward detritus of my race & gender.....don't you have some underage English girls to pimp out to your muslim whoremasters?
Good god....

Do not insult me by pretending that you do not know what Le Pen is all about.
The greatest living Frenchman would not be French qualified by le Pen standards.

"Jean Marie Le Pen endorses Trump"

lol

That's perfect: a French fascist and bigot endorses an American bigot, right after the David Duke endorsement – so much for the GOP's party of the 'big tent.'

Can a self-hating American traitor like you possibly understand that everywhere large amounts of muslims have gone there is an epidemic of rape, murder and general destruction (an historical absolute for 1400 years)? Or are you one of those leftist traitors who gets off on muslims killing your fellow Westerners?

"Jean Marie Le Pen endorses Trump"

lol

That's perfect: a French fascist and bigot endorses an American bigot, right after the David Duke endorsement – so much for the GOP's party of the 'big tent.'

Can a self-hating American traitor like you possibly understand that everywhere large amounts of muslims have gone there is an epidemic of rape, murder and general destruction (an historical absolute for 1400 years)? Or are you one of those leftist traitors who gets off on muslims killing your fellow Westerners?
Prick.

Forum List

Back