Jeb Bush: 'I Have Decided To Actively Explore' A Presidential Run

Great. All we need is another RINO that wants to compromise with the Democrats running for President. It has worked out so well in the past, hasn't it?

All we need is another partisan hack who thinks the object of holding office is to score points for a Party.

Yeah ... Like Obama never does that sort of thing.

:muahaha:

That's a reference to the poster, not a politician.
HINT: see the word "RINO"? That's when we recognize immediately that the poster's priority is getting their Party into office, rather than any kind of public service.

Well, some of us recognize it...

I don't see the point of getting anyone in the Whitehouse if he's just gonna sell us out.

Course I'm a little pissed at both sides talking shit about the budget deal when we all know it's purely political posturing.

And by "us" you mean "my Party". Right comrade?
See, that's exactly what mires us in political muck. The objective of all this, at any level, should not be "my party wins". That's not electing a government; that's playing sports.
:eusa_hand:

Jeb is a democrat. He supports common core and would continue obama's work on erasing the borders.

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (R) said he has "decided to actively explore" a presidential run.

Bush posted a note on Facebook Tuesday saying he would establish a political action committee and meet with Americans in the coming months while considering a potential 2016 candidacy.

More: Jeb Bush: 'I Have Decided To Actively Explore' A Presidential Run

Not a surprise, but how will Republicans/Teabaggers react to a Jeb Bush presidential candidacy? It gives me the willies just thinking about a third Bush in the White House.

Jesus, enough of these dynasties. If the Republicans really believe a fucking word they say, they will say no to monarchies and yes to democracy. And I mean no to Hillary and Billary, too.

I gotta admit - Bush (himself) doesn't turn my stomach. Lotta family baggage to overcome though.
I liked Jeb, but I can't get over his idiot brother. I agree with Jay Stewart that the best thing W did was not dying in office and leaving us to the mercy of the Bloody Dwarf.

We are one the same page yet again - but I still reserve the right to be obnoxious to you tomorrow.

Bush was a great Gov down here in Florida.

I didn't agree with everything he did but then who would.

He'd be a great POTUS. Far better than the current fuck who occupies the WH.

Just because he's explorinig the possibility doesn't mean he will actually run.

If you believe in monarchies, cross the pond. This is America.

Jeb is a democrat. He supports common core and would continue obama's work on erasing the borders.

The only things that Republicans really do better than Democrats is that they usually have some rudimentary skills at stimulating the economy that the Democrats always lack. Other than that they are just as much a party of big government as the Democrats.

Jeb would be no different.

Jeb is a Bush. Enough said.

article-2012712-02AC9A4A000004B0-990_634x424.jpg

"...actively exploring the possibility".

At least Bernie Sanders has said he is running, without all the adjectives and ambiguity.

Jeb Romney .. same difference, only Jeb has a bro to dodge. The GOP has him pretty low on their list, or did ..

He is in first by quite a bit in the latest polls:
Bush: 16
Huckabee: 12
Christie: 10
Carson: 8

I think polls at this point are pretty much worthless. Especially as they comprise people who both are and are not running and nobody's campaigning for another year.

Jeb Romney .. same difference, only Jeb has a bro to dodge. The GOP has him pretty low on their list, or did ..

I think polls at this point are pretty much worthless. Especially as they comprise people who both are and are not running and nobody's campaigning for another year.

Well for the most part I would agree. But I do believe that it makes a difference among donors. Most feel it's gonna take a minimum of $10M BEFORE the first vote is cast and probably $20M to be a real player.

That money ain't gonna show up overnight.

another Bush/Clinton ticket forces me to write in ONE more time ..

Great. All we need is another RINO that wants to compromise with the Democrats running for President. It has worked out so well in the past, hasn't it?

All we need is another partisan hack who thinks the object of holding office is to score points for a Party.

HINT: see the word "RINO"? That's when we recognize immediately that the poster's priority is getting their Party into office, rather than any kind of public service.

I don't see the point of getting anyone in the Whitehouse if he's just gonna sell us out.

Course I'm a little pissed at both sides talking shit about the budget deal when we all know it's purely political posturing.

See, that's exactly what mires us in political muck. The objective of all this, at any level, should not be "my party wins". That's not electing a government; that's playing sports.

This is what happens when one party or the other goes full-commie and decides to sell the country down the tubes. So we're stuck with assholes that kiss their donors asses or assholes that want to rob us blind. You decide which party is which. I'll go with the party that isn't trying to take everything we have.

Well for the most part I would agree. But I do believe that it makes a difference among donors. Most feel it's gonna take a minimum of $10M BEFORE the first vote is cast and probably $20M to be a real player.

That money ain't gonna show up overnight.
Most if not all of us are not a part of facilitating that, so .... still worthless.

This is what happens when one party or the other goes full-commie and decides to sell the country down the tubes. So we're stuck with assholes that kiss their donors asses or assholes that want to rob us blind. You decide which party is which. I'll go with the party that isn't trying to take everything we have.

This just in dood -- we only have one party. Actually it's been that way for a long time. Now you can pretend the red-dressed puppet is somehow fundamentally different from the blue-dressed puppet. Takes a lot of myopia, but it can be done. Terms like "RINO" and "DINO" prove that here every day.

"As for a third party, we tried that in 1972, the People's Party. Unfortunately we hadn't realized that in order to have a third party you much first have two other parties" --- Gore Vidal

Contrary to rightwingers - compromise and consensus are not dirty words.

Too bad you don't understand their true meaning. Fyi ... It doesn't mean you liberals get you way or else.
Yeah, to Republicans, it means Conservatives get their way or else gov't shutdowns, filibusters, and poison pill legislation.

Forum List

Back