Jeb Bush: 'I Have Decided To Actively Explore' A Presidential Run

Given the choice between Jeb, Hillary, or the fake Indian Warren I would go with Jeb I really hope someone better rises no more retreads or all flash and no substance candidates.

Funny thing about that "fake Indian" bit -- four times yesterday in another thread I invited anybody to prove that point. I got none.
You talking about Two-Dogs-Fucking Warren?

talking about proving it ... you?

Given the choice between Jeb, Hillary, or the fake Indian Warren I would go with Jeb I really hope someone better rises no more retreads or all flash and no substance candidates.

Funny thing about that "fake Indian" bit -- four times yesterday in another thread I invited anybody to prove that point. I got none.

Who gives a shit and why?

Without fire in your eye and blood on your mouth, you can GFY, Jeb.
"Shrink, I want to kill. I mean, I wanna, I wanna kill. Kill. I wanna, I wanna see, I wanna see blood and gore and guts and veins in my teeth. Eat dead burnt bodies. I mean kill, Kill, KILL, KILL." And I started jumping up and down yelling, "KILL, KILL," and he started jumping up and down with me and we was both jumping up and down yelling, "KILL, KILL." And the Sargent came over, pinned a medal on me, sent me down the hall, said, "You're our boy."

Jeb, Hillary and Warren are all equally as toxic to the health of the nation. The difference is, a republican senate and house will oppose a democrat where they won't a republican. Jeb would erase our borders and have us up to our armpits in illiterates from south of the border. To him, the child rapes, drug dealing, hit and run driving, area all acts of love that we must learn to appreciate.

Jeb, Hillary and Warren are all equally as toxic to the health of the nation. The difference is, a republican senate and house will oppose a democrat where they won't a republican. Jeb would erase our borders and have us up to our armpits in illiterates from south of the border. To him, the child rapes, drug dealing, hit and run driving, area all acts of love that we must learn to appreciate.
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

You must be one of those LBJ Democrats I keep hearing about.

Birfers, because the're F'n crazy as hell.

"Shrink, I want to kill. I mean, I wanna, I wanna kill. Kill. I wanna, I wanna see, I wanna see blood and gore and guts and veins in my teeth. Eat dead burnt bodies. I mean kill, Kill, KILL, KILL." And I started jumping up and down yelling, "KILL, KILL," and he started jumping up and down with me and we was both jumping up and down yelling, "KILL, KILL." And the Sargent came over, pinned a medal on me, sent me down the hall, said, "You're our boy."
Lock and Load

McCain Criticized for Slur He says he ll keep using term for ex-captors in Vietnam - SFGate

I'm sure you remember a few years back when she was running for Congress it was found when she had filled out some paperwork for something I don't remember what where it asked for race/ethnicity she checked Native American it's been a running joke every since.

Lock and Load

McCain Criticized for Slur He says he ll keep using term for ex-captors in Vietnam - SFGate
That's that guy who says the Bush Administration tortured people and was wrong to do it.

He hasta be a RINO! He just hasta.

Sergeant - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Telling.......

Birfers, because the're F'n crazy as hell.
It's lefties who make her alleged Indian heritage a banner. (And it was a lefty named Hillary who started your birther movement)

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (R) said he has "decided to actively explore" a presidential run.

Bush posted a note on Facebook Tuesday saying he would establish a political action committee and meet with Americans in the coming months while considering a potential 2016 candidacy.

More: Jeb Bush: 'I Have Decided To Actively Explore' A Presidential Run

Not a surprise, but how will Republicans/Teabaggers react to a Jeb Bush presidential candidacy? It gives me the willies just thinking about a third Bush in the White House.

Republican voters tend to be extremely loyal to their party's leaders.

When Bush said he wanted to rebuild Iraq in the image of a western democracy, complete with a free market system, a true republican would have said this:

"Government can't run a laundromat effectively, so why on earth do you think I would trust it to rebuild an entire Arab nation? Washington can't even be trusted to rebuild this nation without making a terrible mess. Sure, we all want a better world with more freedom and fewer evil doers... and we all want to feel totally safe every second of every day, but life is unfair; and you can't save the world by always giving Big Government more money and more power to achieve BIG THINGS. Sure we'd love Iraq to be filled with Starbucks and soccer moms, but sometimes Washington can't fix things by taking your money and waiving its magic wand. To the contrary, government usually makes things worse; like ... what if removing Hussein merely makes Iran stronger and creates too many regional power-vacuums in places like Syria? And what if we eventually go bankrupt by having to constantly go back to the region and fix the unintended consequences? What if Washington can't fix everything? And what if giving Washington more money and power is the worst possible way to solve problems?"

Not one fucking republican said anything like this. They obey. It is in their psychological makeup. None of them worried about Bush's Iraqi agenda. Not one worried about Washington's ability to save the world. They all blindly accepted the goals of their leadership, so of course they will fall in behind Jeb's candidacy . Unlike other voters, Republicans always support their leader. Always.

Last edited:
I've had enough of the "new direction for the 21st century" bullshit.

How ya gonna exterminate ISIS and the rest of the muslim cancer
How ya gonna control immigration.
What's your plan for the economy.
How soon energy independence.
Ya gonna nuke Iran?
How ya gonna get the ******* outa the ditch?
Are you gonna close the epa
How soon revise tax code.
What's your plan to fix the education system
Will you tell Reid he is an asshole on national tv
Interesting that you state "How are ya gonna control immigration".

You see, since President Obama has been in office, the number of illegal immigrants in the US has declined slightly. But 5 million were added in Bush's two terms. Yet you dickheads insist that President Obama is the one at fault.

I'm sure you remember a few years back when she was running for Congress it was found when she had filled out some paperwork for something I don't remember what where it asked for race/ethnicity she checked Native American it's been a running joke every since.

her great grandmother was full blood Cherokee, she's 1/32 Cherokee ... the joke is on the idiots who run with the joke

Brown said that Warren “checked the box claiming she was Native American” when she applied to Harvard and Penn, suggesting the Democratic candidate somehow gained an unfair advantage because of an iffy ethnic background. But there is no proof that she ever marked a form to tell the schools about her heritage, nor is there any public evidence that the universities knew about her lineage before hiring her.
For the record - Nation - The Boston Globe

Forum List

Back