Jeb Bush Threatens Dems' Hold on Hispanic Vote

You made the claim, back it up. The risk in pulling crap out of your ass and posting it is you may get called out on it. For you, that day has come. Back it up.
Arab Spring. Conservatives didn't want to help at all, because liberals wanted to. When it was their idea they were all for invading Iraq, but were against much smaller shows of force when a liberal suggested it. The results aren't all in yet, but Tunisia elected a moderate. Khadafi is gone and Egypt decided the Muslim Brotherhood wasn't their cup of tea. Syria might have been a win too, if the conservatives hadn't dragged their feet and allowed ISIS to take control. Nice going!!!
Conservatives are responsible for ISIS... Lol.. Obama's been president for 6 years. Libya is now a failed terrorist state. Obama supported the muslim brotherhood and even sanction arms sales to Egypt because the military overthrew them. Obama threatened Syria then changed his mind. Obama lifts some of the sanctions against Iran and gets nothing.... Yeah he's a fucking genius alright

Really, GWB is now a conservative? I thought the RW had tossed W under the bus for his liberality and deficit spending. As I have written, anyone can make mistakes; invading & occupying Iraq, getting over 4,500 American's service personnel killed an tens of thousand seriously or permanently wounded all on borrowed money was one (or maybe half a dozen mistakes, but whose counting).

Neither GWB nor Obama had a road map to follow when they took office; sadly for Obama he had to put up with Boehner and McConnell two inept pols, both ambitious, partisan assholes who put their career first, the Plutocrats second and their party and base a distant third. The first of us? Not even an after thought.

Were did i say that? and poor Obama, he would have been the greatest president in American history if not for the Republican house...LOL :slap:

that's how they did it in the old days to consolidate power , make treaties . All the 'royals' in Europe are related through arranged marriages. Doesn't really matter though as the main message of mine is to stay away from the bush family and all its garbage .

Well, coming from an ignorant headcase like you, that sure carries a lot of...weight?

This may seem obvious to all but diehard RW Republicans, but Jeb Bush could be the biggest threat to the Democratic Party since Abraham Lincoln. Hispanics are the fastest growing segment of our population, and a Spanish speaking President and Mexican-born First Lady would be an irresistible combination. Hispanic cultural values are much more closely aligned with the GOP, and it is only Democratic demagoguery about "immigration reform" which has countered this inclination.

Thus the attacks oh him from the Right and the Left. Strange bedfellows indeed!

Would spanish speaking gang bangers stand for this? Their culture is very much like yours

And? Romney, McCain, Dole lost Bush 41 only won because he was Reagan's V.P. Bush 43 lost the popular vote the first time, and won the second time because was strong on fighting terrorism and kept us safe after 9/11

Hmmmmm, interesting. Hmmmmmmm......

Actually, of the people you mention, and then going back about 70 years in time, Bush Sr. has the most impressive overall resume of them all. He also came from way behind Dukakis and won a solid landslide in 1988. And Reagan had almost nothing to do with his campaign. Are you reading childrens' books again?

:lol:

and Bush Jr. indeed lost in the NPV in 2000, by 0.52%. He did cross over the 50% threshold in 2004 but barely won in the EC, 286-251-1, and just 60,000 vote switches in Ohio would have put John Kerry in the White House. Bush's win in 2004 was, to be generous, underwhelming, but he did indeed win.

Fuck Bush... You like him? all the more reason to dislike the squishy, moderate, establishment type candidates. Ok he may be a good man, but for president he'd have never been, if not for Reagan

I respect him. There's the difference between you and me.

And? Romney, McCain, Dole lost Bush 41 only won because he was Reagan's V.P. Bush 43 lost the popular vote the first time, and won the second time because was strong on fighting terrorism and kept us safe after 9/11

Hmmmmm, interesting. Hmmmmmmm......

Actually, of the people you mention, and then going back about 70 years in time, Bush Sr. has the most impressive overall resume of them all. He also came from way behind Dukakis and won a solid landslide in 1988. And Reagan had almost nothing to do with his campaign. Are you reading childrens' books again?

and Bush Jr. indeed lost in the NPV in 2000, by 0.52%. He did cross over the 50% threshold in 2004 but barely won in the EC, 286-251-1, and just 60,000 vote switches in Ohio would have put John Kerry in the White House. Bush's win in 2004 was, to be generous, underwhelming, but he did indeed win.

Fuck Bush... You like him? all the more reason to dislike the squishy, moderate, establishment type candidates. Ok he may be a good man, but for president he'd have never been, if not for Reagan

I respect him. There's the difference between you and me.
I respect him as too, doesn't mean I have to like him as president

Would enough Republicans accept more liberalism in their party to win an election?
Would enough Americans accept the idea that Republicans are becoming more liberal, and their new found liberalism is not a cheap con-job?
Have Republicans given up on the birth-certificate thing?

ok i'm inspired are you people inspired by this man?

What Jeb said is exactly what I have been indicating all over the place: that Republicans are literally forced to say crazy assed shit during the primaries in order to throw enough red meat to the savage hordes known as the ultra-conservatives (self-deport, the "blahs", etc) in order to secure the nomination, all stuff that is then a big old poison pill come general election time. I must have written this at least 30 times in USMB thus far.

That being said, I don't think that Jeb can beat Hillary. The 17 polls of Florida thus far have all showed him trailing her by 10 or more. If he cannot even deliver his home state, how can he win the GE?

But I do think he should run. It would be like an episode of Survivor.

can't take the time to watch 'J ROC ' , guy is a bush , I have no use for him or his family and thankfully many other Conservatives feel the same way . That observation comes from this thread and from other message board threads that I read .

There’s certainly no other politician on the national stage capable of bringing our endless civil war to an end – not Hillary Clinton, not Jeb Bush, not Ted Cruz, not anybody.

ok i'm inspired are you people inspired by this man?

What Jeb said is exactly what I have been indicating all over the place: that Republicans are literally forced to say crazy assed shit during the primaries in order to throw enough red meat to the savage hordes known as the ultra-conservatives (self-deport, the "blahs", etc) in order to secure the nomination, all stuff that is then a big old poison pill come general election time. I must have written this at least 30 times in USMB thus far.

That being said, I don't think that Jeb can beat Hillary. The 17 polls of Florida thus far have all showed him trailing her by 10 or more. If he cannot even deliver his home state, how can he win the GE?

But I do think he should run. It would be like an episode of Survivor.

He didn't say anything...Whats the vision? where's the inspirational side? it's not there. He's more boring than his brother. At least GW had an edge to him. This guy? "i think id make a good candidate" I'm inspired:eusa_doh: snoozer

the Republican base is not that stupid..He 's not an exciting candidate, he doesn't inspire anything. What does he stand for really? He wont get the nomination

Wait a minute. Not exciting, doesn't inspire, doesn't stand for anything?

That describes Romney to a tee.

And McCain

And Dole

And for that matter, Bush's father and brother

Too bad he didn't keep us safe on 9/11 and created ISIS by invading and occupying Iraq, using the word crusade and telling radical Muslim's to "bring it on". But hell, anyone can make a mistake.

Are are you liberals really this stupid? Say it isn't so? To blame 9/11 on Bush who'd only been in office a few months? really? Lets be real here. As far as Isis it grow under Obama and should have never happend. if Obama had not pulled out of Iraq completely which actually gave us no benefit at all. None simply campaign promise bullshit red meat for the leftist He sat there and watched them grow.

Yeah, let's be real - Bush got notice only fools and liars deny. Maybe he couldn't have prevented the Second WTC attack, but since it was the second iteration by radicals to damage the towers, and 'Chatter" was reported to him which he ignored makes him culpable.

If you were honest you would admit - at least to yourself - that if Obama was in GWB's shoes and had been in office for seven months you would have called for his impeachment after 9/11 And, BTW, Clinton was in office for a month when the first attack on the WTC was carried out, plus Cole was attacked just two months before W. Took office, one would think W. would have been more vigilant. I sure do.

ISIS is a product of Obama's success against AQ, including cutting of the head of its leader, OBL. Other's took up the cause and used our continued presence in the ME to recruit the Crazy Right Wing of Islam to continue the 'work' of OBL. And, BTW again, instead of putting our service personnel in harms way, he's killing the bastards with drones, and our Crazy Right Wing is opposed to that.

the Republican base is not that stupid..He 's not an exciting candidate, he doesn't inspire anything. What does he stand for really? He wont get the nomination

And McCain

And Dole

Too bad he didn't keep us safe on 9/11 and created ISIS by invading and occupying Iraq, using the word crusade and telling radical Muslim's to "bring it on". But hell, anyone can make a mistake.

Are are you liberals really this stupid? Say it isn't so? To blame 9/11 on Bush who'd only been in office a few months? really? Lets be real here. As far as Isis it grow under Obama and should have never happend. if Obama had not pulled out of Iraq completely which actually gave us no benefit at all. None simply campaign promise bullshit red meat for the leftist He sat there and watched them grow.

Yeah, let's be real - Bush got notice only fools and liars deny. Maybe he couldn't have prevented the Second WTC attack, but since it was the second iteration by radicals to damage the towers, and 'Chatter" was reported to him which he ignored makes him culpable.

If you were honest you would admit - at least to yourself - that if Obama was in GWB's shoes and had been in office for seven months you would have called for his impeachment after 9/11 And, BTW, Clinton was in office for a month when the first attack on the WTC was carried out, plus Cole was attacked just two months before W. Took office, one would think W. would have been more vigilant. I sure do.

ISIS is a product of Obama's success against AQ, including cutting of the head of its leader, OBL. Other's took up the cause and used our continued presence in the ME to recruit the Crazy Right Wing of Islam to continue the 'work' of OBL. And, BTW again, instead of putting our service personnel in harms way, he's killing the bastards with drones, and our Crazy Right Wing is opposed to that.

I can live without Obama's "success" our adversaries love though....."success" LOL:uhoh3:

OK, shit for brains. Tell me how I'm a "conservative." Give me some issues that I am conservative and i am not libertarian. I'm glad you're not all black and white like the Republicans, you know, that makes you smarter than they are? Even Jake knows I'm not a Republican.
So substitute libertarian for conservative, I don't care. Calling yourself libertarian just tells me you have a lot of growing up to do.
anyone of any stripe needs to grow up if they cant accept someone who has a different viewpoint....just sayin.....

Of course you wouldn't acknowledge any success by Obama. But let me ask this question of you:

If Obama had been in office for seven months, and had some warnings in his daily intelligence briefings of "chatter" and dismissed them ("OK, you've covered your ass"), would you or would you not have called for his impeachment?

Of course you wouldn't acknowledge any success by Obama. But let me ask this question of you:

If Obama had been in office for seven months, and had some warnings in his daily intelligence briefings of "chatter" and dismissed them ("OK, you've covered your ass"), would you or would you not have called for his impeachment?

With all the warning about Ben Ghazi, I'm surprised you would even bring it up, as if your Magic Negro didn't have his own failures to answer for.

I'm not too concerned a candidates name, I do worry about electing Plutocrats in either D or R clothing. Hard work (as GWB used to say) isn't something a Bush or a Romney ever experience; hard work IMO is working for a nasty boss for low wages and no opportunity to advance.

Not only do Jeb Bush show his Neo Con colors by signing on with Cheney, Rumsfelt, Wolfowitz and Libby he is now changing out of his Wall Street Colors and trying to be seen as just another one of us:

"Last year, he took a step into the rarefied world of private equity and offshore investments, joining with former banking executives and a Chinese airline company to make bets on natural gas exploration and shipping. One of the funds was set up in the United Kingdom, a structure that allows the company to shield overseas investors from U.S. taxes."

Quote taken from here:

Jeb Bush shifting focus quits firm that has profited from Obamacare - LA Times

hard work IMO is working for a nasty boss for low wages and no opportunity to advance.

oh i dont know carrying a mail route during the Christmas rush and trying to get it done in 10 hours is some pretty hard work......and i was making a good buck and could have gone into management anytime......just saying....

With all the warning about Ben Ghazi, I'm surprised you would even bring it up, as if your Magic Negro didn't have his own failures to answer for.

You really are a partisan moron, but on some level you must know how truly stupid you appear to be.

And McCain

And Dole

Too bad he didn't keep us safe on 9/11
some people keep on saying this....does anyone think that even if Clinton was still President that 9/11 would have never happened?.....the bad guys do win once in a while....

Forum List

Back