Jeb Bush Threatens Dems' Hold on Hispanic Vote

This is what I'm saying. Plus Hillary has tons of baggage, from stand by your man to Benghazi and more. If this is as good as America can do, it's in worse shape than any of us thought.

The only people who care about Benghazi or where Bill put his dick aren't going to vote for any Democrat.
Maybe a manically hysterical woman who sees a "massive right-wing conspiracy" in every corner?
You're still in here trying to make a case for Hillary not running in 2016? What a goof.
Hey Sarah G!

Did you ever see that movie called Bradford Place? It’s about some ancient gassy old lady who lived with a couple of dogs, Alan and Albert. They stayed in a trashy Philadelphia ghetto, in this tiny corner lot that was maybe like 1,000sq ft. The bedrooms were so small she had to sleep standing up! I have 3x that much space on my patio alone. lol.

Anyway, there was this Shrek-looking Jewish guy who lived next door, called himself Dr. Dave Stormtrooper or something stupid like that. He was always plucking his eyebrows and putting on women’s makeup. He would write these creepy love notes to a black girl and the old lady would get really jealous and make up these outrageous lies. Some shitty Disney-type movie the kids used to watch, really amateur. Very uncreative.
You should change your avie, you look really goofy like that.

Highspanics are mainly catholic who are opposed to abortion but they vote for the party that promotes abortion. Typical democrat dichotomy and stupidity.
They vote for people who support their issues. Nobody is in party lockstep except the Teaparty.

This is what I'm saying. Plus Hillary has tons of baggage, from stand by your man to Benghazi and more. If this is as good as America can do, it's in worse shape than any of us thought.

The only people who care about Benghazi or where Bill put his dick aren't going to vote for any Democrat.
Maybe a manically hysterical woman who sees a "massive right-wing conspiracy" in every corner?
You're still in here trying to make a case for Hillary not running in 2016? What a goof.
Hey Sarah G!

Did you ever see that movie called Bradford Place? It’s about some ancient gassy old lady who lived with a couple of dogs, Alan and Albert. They stayed in a trashy Philadelphia ghetto, in this tiny corner lot that was maybe like 1,000sq ft. The bedrooms were so small she had to sleep standing up! I have 3x that much space on my patio alone. lol.

Anyway, there was this Shrek-looking Jewish guy who lived next door, called himself Dr. Dave Stormtrooper or something stupid like that. He was always plucking his eyebrows and putting on women’s makeup. He would write these creepy love notes to a black girl and the old lady would get really jealous and make up these outrageous lies. Some shitty Disney-type movie the kids used to watch, really amateur. Very uncreative.
There's a ton more to it but I forget. We're going to watch my people put on a traditional dance right now, but I'll try to remember the rest of it and post it later.

:)

Highspanics are mainly catholic who are opposed to abortion but they vote for the party that promotes abortion. Typical democrat dichotomy and stupidity.
When there is no alternative, Hispanics vote for whoever will give them something. Hispanics will always vote for who they consider their own above a gringo or a negro. Negro is black in Spanish.

Jeb Bush not only speaks Spanish, is married to a Mexican and has very Hispanic looking children, but he offers the promise of no southern border and unlimited Hispanic migration with every public benefit that can be milked. Jeb Bush considers illegal immigration an act of love. Not so much love for the Americans who have to support these people. That's not even a consideration. He will suck every Hispanic vote out of the democrat party. It shouldn't even be a question.

Hey Sarah G!

There's a ton more to it but I forget. We're going to watch my people put on a traditional dance right now, but I'll try to remember the rest of it and post it later.

:)
"Your people, huh"?

Hispanics are doing the voting, so they're ones you're calling stupid. No wonder conservatives can't their vote! :lmao:
But they're democrats. Stupid democrats. And let's not forget that the black churches that the dems pander to have the exact same dilemma.

They vote for people who support their issues. Nobody is in party lockstep except the Teaparty.
There is no tea party. It's a concept.
And highspanics vote against their own issues. That was the gist of my post. What part of that didn't you get?

When there is no alternative, Hispanics vote for whoever will give them something. Hispanics will always vote for who they consider their own above a gringo or a negro. Negro is black in Spanish.

Jeb Bush not only speaks Spanish, is married to a Mexican and has very Hispanic looking children, but he offers the promise of no southern border and unlimited Hispanic migration with every public benefit that can be milked. Jeb Bush considers illegal immigration an act of love. Not so much love for the Americans who have to support these people. That's not even a consideration. He will suck every Hispanic vote out of the democrat party. It shouldn't even be a question.
Then bush should for run for president of Mexico. And while he's there he can tell mexico that there is no border. Didn't work so well for that marine, did it?

ISIS is a product of Obama's success against AQ....

Utter nonsense.

Prove it!

That's not how it works, moron. You made the assertion.

LOL, you made the assertion, "Utter nonsense".

Calling me a moron is silly, but proves something about you. Thus such a comment is not worthless, simply something you might consider in the future.

We can't know what created ISIS, we do know it is a recent iteration of radical Islam. With OBL out of the picture, the vacuum in leadership was filled.

AQ has splinter groups, if the leadership of ISIS did not come from AQ or one of its splinter groups, your utter nonsense comment suggests you know more than me. So, tell us oh wise one, who is their leader and where did this person come from?

the Republican base is not that stupid..He 's not an exciting candidate, he doesn't inspire anything. What does he stand for really? He wont get the nomination

Wait a minute. Not exciting, doesn't inspire, doesn't stand for anything?

That describes Romney to a tee.

And McCain

And Dole

And for that matter, Bush's father and brother
And? Romney, McCain, Dole lost Bush 41 only won because he was Reagan's V.P. Bush 43 lost the popular vote the first time, and won the second time because was strong on fighting terrorism and kept us safe after 9/11

Too bad he didn't keep us safe on 9/11 and created ISIS by invading and occupying Iraq, using the word crusade and telling radical Muslim's to "bring it on". But hell, anyone can make a mistake.
Too bad he didn't keep us safe on 9/11
some people keep on saying this....does anyone think that even if Clinton was still President that 9/11 would have never happened?.....the bad guys do win once in a while....

We can't know what would have been, but I doubt Clinton wouldn't have taken the same action post 9/11 as did GWB, and I suspect Clinton would have listened to his national security advisers. Isn't keeping the country safe one of those things all of us can agree on?
Isn't keeping the country safe one of those things all of us can agree on?
yes it is.....but who would have known a head of time what these guys were shooting for?.....dont forget....the same guys on the ground who look for this type of thing,were the same guys under Clinton as were under Bush....just because there is a change of Presidents does not mean these guys are all of a sudden lax....they are still professionals doing what they do to the best they can....
but I doubt Clinton wouldn't have taken the same action post 9/11 as did GWB
so what do you think he would have done?.....apparently 90%+ of this Country was on board with Bush and what he decided to do...no one knew what would happen in the days following.......

Would enough Republicans accept more liberalism in their party to win an election??

Would you have stopped being a clownish partisan troll if it might have prevented the ass-ripping the democrats took in the last elections?

ISIS is a product of Obama's success against AQ....

Utter nonsense.

Prove it!

That's not how it works, moron. You made the assertion.

LOL, you made the assertion, "Utter nonsense".

You made an assertion. The assertion was questioned (because it is utter nonsense). The onus is on YOU to support or withdraw YOUR assertion, moron. If you had even the slightest grasp of logic, it would not be necessary to explain such things to you the way one might to an uneducated child. Now, get on with it or STFU.

Bush could do well with Hispanics if he can distance himself from the TeaTards

Don't think he can do it

And highspanics vote against their own issues. That was the gist of my post. What part of that didn't you get?

HaHa you may wish there was no Teaparty but there is and they're all yours. :lol:

Boy the more you post RMwee, the ... well I digress. The Tea Party is a radical element in the GOP Caucus. It's elected officials - in St. Legislatures and in the H. of Rep. - are dogmatic lunatics. Its supporters have zero abilty to think panoptical, or critically.

A conservative will borrow money to fix a leaking roof, a tea party member will let the roof fail, destroying the house and everything in it [yes the analogy is hyperbole, but not very far from the truth].

you think they are going to vote for people like you who say the shit you say about them?.... .... Hispanics vote for whoever will give them something?.....remember Katz when YOU said they change their id's every month?.....they are here to raise their gang banger kids?.....they are here to rob and steal what they can get.....yea its a shoe in that they will vote for a bunch of people who think like you....they are already Democrats.....it would be much easier to grab more of a Party they are a big part of....

Then bush should for run for president of Mexico. And while he's there he can tell mexico that there is no border. Didn't work so well for that marine, did it?

Bush isn't a Mexican citizen so he can't run for president of mexico. His son could as a dual citizen. His son could be president of the US and president of Mexico.

Forum List

Back