Jeb Bush: We Have To Show Respect to Illegal Immigrants (Why Jeb? They Don't Respect Our Laws)

I don't think that any of the 'booshs' have any allegiance to citizens of the USA . I say that because the old man was part of the team that did the first amnesty plus then the old man was president for 4 years and he did nothing about illegal immigration . Then of course , we had 'gwb' after 'Clintoon' and gwb let the flood of illegals continue through his 2 terms . As I said in a different thread , if a repub rino gets the nomination I'll vote for the enemy democrat .

I don't think that any of the 'booshs' have any allegiance to citizens of the USA . I say that because the old man was part of the team that did the first amnesty plus then the old man was president for 4 years and he did nothing about illegal immigration . Then of course , we had 'gwb' after 'Clintoon' and gwb let the flood of illegals continue through his 2 terms . As I said in a different thread , if a repub rino gets the nomination I'll vote for the enemy democrat .
And so did Clinton.

sure 'clintoon' did but I never supported him so getting screwed by a dem enemy is par for the course Steve . Course the booshs also screwed conservatives and that's the difference to my way of thinking !!

"Jeb Bush: We Have To Show Respect to Illegal Immigrants (Why Jeb? They Don't Respect Our Laws)"

Actually it's you and many others on the right who don't respect our laws, such as denying those undocumented their right to due process and to be presumed innocent until found guilty in a court of law.

What does "respect" mean in a political or social context? It's a word designed by politicians to dodge important questions.

"Jeb Bush: We Have To Show Respect to Illegal Immigrants (Why Jeb? They Don't Respect Our Laws)"

Actually it's you and many others on the right who don't respect our laws, such as denying those undocumented their right to due process and to be presumed innocent until found guilty in a court of law.

Says the far left drone!

No. All the illegals have to do is go back across the border and go through the existing legal immigration process that has been set up for decades upon decades. The Europeans didn't have a problem going through the immigration process, learning our language and laws then taking the oath of allegiance. If they can do it, the wetbacks can do it. As I said before, there is a process already put in place to become a citizen.

Last edited:
When Europeans were flooding the country, they simply got on a boat and came over. It wasn't until the country was pretty much settled that the process was put into place.

They have no such right when it comes to their immigration status.

Forum List

Back