Jeb Bush: We Have To Show Respect to Illegal Immigrants (Why Jeb? They Don't Respect Our Laws)

Actually it's you and many others on the right who don't respect our laws, such as denying those undocumented their right to due process and to be presumed innocent until found guilty in a court of law.

They're not citizens, so as far as I'm concerned the Constitution does not apply to them ...

That's because you don't understand what you're talking about, as usual.

"Jeb Bush: We Have To Show Respect to Illegal Immigrants (Why Jeb? They Don't Respect Our Laws)"

Actually it's you and many others on the right who don't respect our laws, such as denying those undocumented their right to due process and to be presumed innocent until found guilty in a court of law.
No. All the illegals have to do is go back across the border and go through the existing legal immigration process that has been set up for decades upon decades. The Europeans didn't have a problem going through the immigration process, learning our language and laws then taking the oath of allegiance. If they can do it, the wetbacks can do it. As I said before, there is a process already put in place to become a citizen.
The problem, for them, is doing that means stepping into a line that is so long they will never reach America in this lifetime. Because it's stupid to open borders to everyone who wants to come here based on their need, it should be based on America's need which means most of them wouldn't be able to immigrate to America at all.

But you need to be honest and understand that fact. That the legal way is to stand in line and probably never be allowed to immigrate here at all.

Seal the border first. Deal with those that are here after we have sealed the leak, not before.

We all know now bush lied.....

No we don't, no matter what the bumper sticker on your used kitchen grease VW bus screams at you.
You think I include you in we? Lol. Liberal and moderate americans know it. Canadians, Europeans, australians, russians asians. Ask anyone but a stupid conservative american and they'll tell you dumb fuck.

Jeb Bush should never be president. Why? Because his allegiance to the United States has been compromised by being married to a Mexican.

Jeb Bush We Have To Show Respect to Illegal Immigrants - Breitbart

They're still people?

My baseline for pretty much anyone is respectful and considerate. My grandfather taught me that I'm not better than any work. That raising a child or digging a ditch or leading a company is all work. I see no reason to treat the hard working illegals I meet disrespectfully. They're here to work.

I don't approve of their abuse of our laws. And I strongly advocate an e-verify system with teeth that would send employers who violate to jail for a year in hopes of drying up their access to employment. But at the end of the day, illegals are just folks. Take the steps you need to make them abide the law. But there's no need to be a dick while you do it.
Conservatives never listen when we tell them we have an illegal employer problem. They'd rather attack the immigrants who are only coming here because employers are hiring.

Its exactly like going after the drug users but never go after the drug dealers.

Jeb Bush should never be president. Why? Because his allegiance to the United States has been compromised by being married to a Mexican.

They're still people?

My baseline for pretty much anyone is respectful and considerate. My grandfather taught me that I'm not better than any work. That raising a child or digging a ditch or leading a company is all work. I see no reason to treat the hard working illegals I meet disrespectfully. They're here to work.

I don't approve of their abuse of our laws. And I strongly advocate an e-verify system with teeth that would send employers who violate to jail for a year in hopes of drying up their access to employment. But at the end of the day, illegals are just folks. Take the steps you need to make them abide the law. But there's no need to be a dick while you do it.
Conservatives never listen when we tell them we have an illegal employer problem. They'd rather attack the immigrants who are only coming here because employers are hiring.

Its exactly like going after the drug users but never go after the drug dealers.
We need to implement President Eisenhowers old government plan he used to take care of the illegal problem. It was called 'Operation Wetback' and he went after employers too that were hiring them. Once the employers were taken care of the wetbacks hauled their asses across the border back onto Mexico. The ones who didn't were rounded up and deported by ship by sea to deep southern Mexico in Veracruz

"Jeb Bush: We Have To Show Respect to Illegal Immigrants (Why Jeb? They Don't Respect Our Laws)"

The constitution and bill of rights are reserved for US citizens, not for invaders. Legal immigrants get to enjoy those freedoms, illegals are not entitled to that.

They're still people?

We need to implement President Eisenhowers old government plan he used to take care of the illegal problem. It was called 'Operation Wetback' and he went after employers too that were hiring them. Once the employers were taken care of the wetbacks hauled their asses across the border back onto Mexico. The ones who didn't were rounded up and deported by ship by sea to deep southern Mexico in Veracruz
The other day my condo had wetbacks doing my lawn. What are the chances these guys who couldn't speak English were legal? But who do you tell? There should be a 800 number and it shouldn't be conconsidered racist to ask someone for their papers.

No we don't, no matter what the bumper sticker on your used kitchen grease VW bus screams at you.
You think I include you in we? Lol. Liberal and moderate americans know it. Canadians, Europeans, australians, russians asians. Ask anyone but a stupid conservative american and they'll tell you dumb fuck.
What did Bush lie about?
If you're talking about Iraq, he told the truth based on information he had at the time. The same info that Senate Democrats had at the time.

What percent of illegals show no respect for our laws? How does that compare to our citizens?

Does it fucking matter? Illegal and citizen are 2 very important distinctions.
Evidently there is no distinction...otherwise they wouldn't fucking be here.

What percent of illegals show no respect for our laws? How does that compare to our citizens?

Does it fucking matter? Illegal and citizen are 2 very important distinctions.
Evidently there is no distinction...otherwise they wouldn't fucking be here.

That doesn't change the fact that by our law they are completely different. Our country has been hijacked, and our laws are being scrapped in favor of a lawless nation.

Proving once again that you are nothing but a mindless, illogical, partisan douche

What did Bush lie about?
If you're talking about Iraq, he told the truth based on information he had at the time. The same info that Senate Democrats had at the time.
You'd have to ignore the facts to believe that. You're either dumb or a liar too. He lied and the world knows it. I'm not even kidding. Revisionist history. He cherry picked evidence and the world was misled.

They threw out all evidence that didn't help their case and used suspect Intel they liked.

What did Bush lie about?
You'd have to ignore the facts to believe that. You're either dumb or a liar too. He lied and the world knows it. I'm not even kidding. Revisionist history. He cherry picked evidence and the world was misled.
You're the idiot if you believe that.

What did Bush lie about?

Another far left idiot who thinks the insistence of his little emotions equates to reality.

Forum List

Back