Jeb Bush: We Have To Show Respect to Illegal Immigrants (Why Jeb? They Don't Respect Our Laws)

"Jeb Bush: We Have To Show Respect to Illegal Immigrants (Why Jeb? They Don't Respect Our Laws)"

Actually it's you and many others on the right who don't respect our laws, such as denying those undocumented their right to due process and to be presumed innocent until found guilty in a court of law.

Screw the court of law.

Its the law that is FAILING us

Shooting them at the border is a less cost prohibitive measure

-Geaux

Actually it's you and many others on the right who don't respect our laws, such as denying those undocumented their right to due process and to be presumed innocent until found guilty in a court of law.

They're not citizens, so as far as I'm concerned the Constitution does not apply to them any more than it applies to a US Citizen when they're visiting Europe or Asia.

Jeb Bush should never be president. Why? Because his allegiance to the United States has been compromised by being married to a Mexican.

Jeb Bush We Have To Show Respect to Illegal Immigrants - Breitbart
He also defends his brothers most unpopular decision, invading Iraq.

At least he admits the intelligence was flawed and mistakes were made after we invaded. That's more than any usmb conservative will admit..

Hillary voted for that too.

Jeb Bush should never be president. Why? Because his allegiance to the United States has been compromised by being married to a Mexican.

At least he admits the intelligence was flawed and mistakes were made after we invaded. That's more than any usmb conservative will admit..

So did england. We all know now bush lied.

Only jeb is still defending the decision. He could at least admit it was a mistake now but he won't throw George under the bus.

Only jeb is still defending the decision. He could at least admit it was a mistake now but he won't throw George under the bus.

In 2004, Kerry campaigned on Bush losing WMD's at Al Qaqaa; which is it?

Let me see...they illegally sneak into our country, repeatedly break our laws, commit identity theft, commit billions in tax fraud, hook our citizens on meth, cost us billions providing them with healthcare, welfare, education, and I'm supposed to respect them? Fuck that.

In 2004, Kerry campaigned on Bush losing WMD's at Al Qaqaa; which is it?
That was before he was against it, remember? Please I dont have time to debate this with you. Piss off dummy.

They're still people?

My baseline for pretty much anyone is respectful and considerate. My grandfather taught me that I'm not better than any work. That raising a child or digging a ditch or leading a company is all work. I see no reason to treat the hard working illegals I meet disrespectfully. They're here to work.

I don't approve of their abuse of our laws. And I strongly advocate an e-verify system with teeth that would send employers who violate to jail for a year in hopes of drying up their access to employment. But at the end of the day, illegals are just folks. Take the steps you need to make them abide the law. But there's no need to be a dick while you do it.

"Jeb Bush: We Have To Show Respect to Illegal Immigrants (Why Jeb? They Don't Respect Our Laws)"

Screw the court of law.

-Geaux

True. Its also murder under our law and international law, and would probably constitute a crime against humanity if done often enough.

Oh, and slaughtering helpless civilians is evil.

Lets try to keep this in perspective, shall we. These folks are coming here to mow our lawns and clean our toilets. Execution seems a bit excessive in response.

Screw the court of law.

-Geaux

True. Its also murder under our law and international law, and would probably constitute a crime against humanity if done often enough.

Lets try to keep this in perspective, shall we. These folks are coming here to mow our lawns and clean our toilets. Execution seems a bit excessive in response.

I'm sorry. I don't need over crowded class rooms, bilingual education, crowded Emergency Rooms, on and on and on....

Just to get my grass cut and toilet cleaned

-Geaux

Screw the court of law.

-Geaux

I'm sorry. I don't need over crowded class rooms, bilingual education, crowded Emergency Rooms, on and on and on....

Just to get my grass cut and toilet cleaned

-Geaux

Overcrowded classrooms and bilingual education? So, um......you're gonna kill the kids too at the border?

I guess you are not ready for Bush/Rubio 2016? Face it, that's the future of the republican party that huckabbee, cruz, carson shit ain't going to float. Too bad Rand Paul seems to be floundering and morphing some of his political stances................

that's why I am voting hardcore lefty in the next election , no boosh or roobio for me .

that's why I am voting hardcore lefty in the next election , no boosh or roobio for me .
For Hillary? Bernie Sanders? Hillary is no "lefty" in my opinion and Bernie Sanders well................he's a nice guy but I don't see him winning a nomination.
In my opinion, we need more viable parties to be able to get on the ballot and JOIN the debates.

well Hilary is leftie to me and Bernie and Warren probably doesn't have a chance in the same way that everyone says that Ted Cruz doesn't have a chance . Point is that if I don't see an acceptable Conservative then I'm going as far left as I can Phoenix !!

Screw the court of law.

-Geaux

Stop emoting like a little girl.

Forum List

Back