Jeb Bush's great NEW idea. Ready? "Let's phase out Medicare!"

Either we have Medicare and Social Security or millions of destitute poor people living out in the streets. Why does the second seem so very attractive to Republicans. Don't they make up the bulk of those on Medicare and Social Security????

Hello, the party you vote for is coming after you.​

I'm all for it if they can get it done in two years.

All for what? Screwing over millions of Americans? Republicans do that now in everything they do. Want a list?

Medicare will cost me a butt load of money that I would not otherwise spend, the same applies to millions of others, it's bullshit.

What costs less, paying for a 60 dollar visit to a clinic or paying for Emergency Room Care as primary health care? "Let him die" is legally not an option.

Fox s Bolling Emergency Rooms Will Take Care Of Those In Medical Need Crooks and Liars

What does that have to do with what I said?

Either we have Medicare and Social Security or millions of destitute poor people living out in the streets. Why does the second seem so very attractive to Republicans. Don't they make up the bulk of those on Medicare and Social Security????

Hello, the party you vote for is coming after you.​

All for what? Screwing over millions of Americans? Republicans do that now in everything they do. Want a list?

Medicare will cost me a butt load of money that I would not otherwise spend, the same applies to millions of others, it's bullshit.

What costs less, paying for a 60 dollar visit to a clinic or paying for Emergency Room Care as primary health care? "Let him die" is legally not an option.

Fox s Bolling Emergency Rooms Will Take Care Of Those In Medical Need Crooks and Liars

1. Medicare is a health insurance program that is administered by the federal government. This program is financed through taxes paid by employees and employers. The primary purpose of the program is to provide a health care safety net for individuals retired from the workforce.
purpose of medicare - Google Search

think

1. Medicare is a health insurance program that is administered by the federal government. This program is financed through taxes paid by employees and employers. The primary purpose of the program is to provide a health care safety net for individuals retired from the workforce.

think

think

This is what you said about Medicare:

This is my answer:

Since our taxes also pay for the Emergency room, I would rather someone go to a clinic for 60 bucks rather than the Emergency room for 600 or 6000 or 60,000. If you cant' figure out the connection, that's your problem. Saying "try to figure out why" is obviously way beyond what you are capable. Sorry.

think

This is what you said about Medicare:

This is my answer:

Since our taxes also pay for the Emergency room, I would rather someone go to a clinic for 60 bucks rather than the Emergency room for 600 or 6000 or 60,000. If you cant' figure out the connection, that's your problem. Saying "try to figure out why" is obviously way beyond what you are capable. Sorry.

Many have very good insurance that cost much less than medicare, federal law takes that away at 65 and forces them on the more expensive medicare at a time they can least afford it. But you're all for that, right?

Many have very good insurance that cost much less than medicare, federal law takes that away at 65 and forces them on the more expensive medicare at a time they can least afford it. But you're all for that, right?

You really think private insurance companies would want to insure 65 year olds?

The reason why Medicare spends more than private insurance companies is that old people tend to have more health issues than 40 year olds or 20 year olds.

Forum List

Back