🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jeb! Continues Showing Us He's A Noodle...

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Dubya and Babs can't even save Jeb! from himself. In the last couple days, at a town hall when Lindsey Graham asked the democrats in the audience to raise their hand, Jeb! raised his hand. :lol: Then to lure the local gunslingers into supporting him, he put a picture of a gift pistol on Twitter...the response was predictable:

bushtweet.jpg

CbXh-wMWwAADUFP.jpg:large

CbXgBeBWEAQsHnL.png

It's not that Jeb! isn't a nice guy and might make a much better president than some of his opponents. But then you see certain pics of him and wonder if he's all there:

jeb-bush_.png

That stupid ass just doesn't know when to quit. I think he just can't stand the fact that his brother and his dad both became president but he can't get above single digits in the polls. What a pandering loser.

• Banned
That stupid ass just doesn't know when to quit. I think he just can't stand the fact that his brother and his dad both became president but he can't get above single digits in the polls. What a pandering loser.

I can't figure who is still supporting him at this point.

His mom, his brother, and his corporate owners.

Dubya and Babs can't even save Jeb! from himself. In the last couple days, at a town hall when Lindsey Graham asked the democrats in the audience to raise their hand, Jeb! raised his hand. :lol: Then to lure the local gunslingers into supporting him, he put a picture of a gift pistol on Twitter...the response was predictable:

bushtweet.jpg

CbXh-wMWwAADUFP.jpg:large

CbXgBeBWEAQsHnL.png

It's not that Jeb! isn't a nice guy and might make a much better president than some of his opponents. But then you see certain pics of him and wonder if he's all there:

jeb-bush_.png
Very unfair to noodles, which are good.

• Banned

His mom, his brother, and his corporate owners.

I'm a Rubio supporter and so was Jeb! until Marco decided to take a shot at the presidency. Bush's cheap shots at his former protege show the depth of his character. As if Rubio should have to wait his turn until the Bush 3rd act is completed. His support will go to Rubio as will Carson's...then we'll have a contest.

Anyone notice he ditched the glasses? They are working on his image :) :) :)

Poor Jeb!, you gotta feel sorry for the guy...it's almost pitiful. At what point will he and his donors just pack it in and realize its just not going to work?

Forum List

Back