Jeb endorses Ted

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
rip the ted cruz campaign
Jeb Bush endorses Ted Cruz
CeO1XuAXEAA7i4B.jpg

• Banned
How can Cruz claim to be an outsider when he accepts endorsements from Romney, Graham, and Bush?!?

Cruz is the establishment candidate now, the pro-muslim open border candidate. Rubio feeling that knife in his back wondering why bush didnt endorse him when he dropped out.

All of a sudden EVERYONE likes Cruz. Probably because they would rather have cankles. They know Ted cant win a GE.
She might be branded differently, but they are all the same.
These corrupt dumbfucks are so transparent..

All of a sudden EVERYONE likes Cruz. Probably because they would rather have cankles. They know Ted cant win a GE.
She might be branded differently, but they are all the same.
These corrupt dumbfucks are so transparent..
Nah, they hate Cruz but they know he cant win, unlike trump.

Uh, you're a little late Jeb. Good Lord, Trump was right about his low energy. Now he gives a low energy endorsement to Cruz.

Interesting piece by Jonah Goldberg:

Nominating Donald Trump will end the Republican Party as we know it. So will not nominating him

Trump represents just the most pronounced of a spiderweb of ideological and demographic fault lines that are increasingly difficult to paper over. As Joel Kotkin put it in a column for the Orange County Register, the Republican Party now “consists of interest groups that so broadly dislike each other that they share little common ground.”

Best reason to vote for Trump. Time to kill the old rep party as it only represents the interests of a few billionaires now.

Nominating Donald Trump will end the Republican Party as we know it. So will not nominating him

Trump represents just the most pronounced of a spiderweb of ideological and demographic fault lines that are increasingly difficult to paper over. As Joel Kotkin put it in a column for the Orange County Register, the Republican Party now “consists of interest groups that so broadly dislike each other that they share little common ground.”

I really don't think its that complicated. I think that a lot fo them are just tired of the anti-American bullshit.
Its the pro-americans vs. establishment supporters

I really don't think its that complicated. I think that a lot fo them are just tired of the anti-American bullshit.
Its the pro-americans vs. establishment supporters
So do you feel the Republican establishment and its supporters are anti-American, then?

Forum List

Back