Jeff found dead

upload_2019-8-12_11-24-34.png

Suicide “Nearly Impossible” at Epstein’s Lockup, Says Media Report

PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IT SAYS FOR THE WEAK MINDS WHOSE IQ IS ONLY HIGH ENOUGH TO ARUGE THE " SOURCE"

According to the New York Post:

Another little nugget of wisdom my friends.....yes...tech oligarchs too..they are up to their necks too.....

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein told columnist James Stewart that he had dirt on many very powerful people, including the tech oligarchs.

WE CAN SEE YOU

Epstein Boasted He Had Dirt on Powerful People - Including Tech Oligarchs - Was Ready to Talk

So it was facebook who got him?

Epstein said that he had dirt on tech oligarchs too.

And by that we mean..... images, video, all sort of recordings and evidence

You know what? It is what its is

The scum MUST PAY

Another little nugget of wisdom my friends.....yes...tech oligarchs too..they are up to their necks too.....

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein told columnist James Stewart that he had dirt on many very powerful people, including the tech oligarchs.

WE CAN SEE YOU

Epstein Boasted He Had Dirt on Powerful People - Including Tech Oligarchs - Was Ready to Talk

The scum MUST PAY

Billionaire...living the life of the rich and famous for years....looking at life alone in an 8x10 box....he offed himself.

WE CAN SEE YOU

The scum MUST PAY

Billionaire...living the life of the rich and famous for years....looking at life alone in an 8x10 box....he offed himself.
That's good old-fashioned common sense, Percy. Good call.

WE CAN SEE YOU

The scum MUST PAY

Yeah right....no more yatchs no more planes ...well LOL

you know what I mean

like if you of anybody in his place would have

kill himself?

too funny and stupid

It seems that most here are more interested in playing partisan politics than actually discussing this case, and looking at the bigger picture. *yawn*

Why is no one talking about his ex partner-in-crime, Ghislaine Maxwell who is also guilty and also knows all? Why is no one talking about the fact that many of the global elites are evil sickos who think the law doesn't apply to them? Why is no one (as far as I've seen) questioning whether or not Epstein was in intelligence? Supposedly, Alexander Acosta, former U.S. attorney said that he was. And he obviously had tons of blackmail material.

Then there's his creepy interests, like eugenics/ transhumanism, etc. Lots of interesting stuff, but it seems that most here are still bickering over the same things, since the beginning of the thread.

WE CAN SEE YOU

The scum MUST PAY

Yeah right....no more yatchs no more planes ...well LOL

you know what I mean

like if you of anybody in his place would have

kill himself?

too funny and stupid

I can see him offing himself. It was the not making bail thing which probably did it. He was never getting out. The trials and appeals thing would go on until he either died, or the lawyers ran out of money.

Look for this case to disappear. The people behind Epstein are obviously very powerful. I only hope the media continue to believe it’s a Trump scandal. It’s the only way they’ll stay on top of it, but I think it fades away

Forum List

Back