Jeff found dead

FB_IMG_1565544771280.jpg

Not one lib here sees the obvious implication of a guy committing suicide while on suicide-watch.
Excellent response.

I think the man was sorry for the mess his life turned into when he took a few too many little girls and converted them into cash cows, and got called on his abuse for what it was. And it's just human to think a bragadocious guy with a 15-ton ego who seemed confident for a couple of weeks didn't see the type to off himself. Having lost his audience, even of getting checked on 5 times an hour probably resulted in a total reversal of his old self-esteem when the truth sunk in.
He was a pimp....and he got in with the wrong type of people. Bill & Hillary.
Pimp or no pimp, I think the Attorney General made the right call to investigate this suicide for the reason you state and for the loyal opposition's postulation I read somewhere online that Trump did it. Barr has proven he has the better interest of the American people to dig down and find either proof or its absence.That's the best gift we could have right now--to know the truth.

Not one lib here sees the obvious implication of a guy committing suicide while on suicide-watch.
Excellent response.

I think the man was sorry for the mess his life turned into when he took a few too many little girls and converted them into cash cows, and got called on his abuse for what it was. And it's just human to think a bragadocious guy with a 15-ton ego who seemed confident for a couple of weeks didn't see the type to off himself. Having lost his audience, even of getting checked on 5 times an hour probably resulted in a total reversal of his old self-esteem when the truth sunk in.
Pimp or no pimp, I think the Attorney General made the right call to investigate this suicide for the reason you state and for the loyal opposition's postulation I read somewhere online that Trump did it. Barr has proven he has the better interest of the American people to dig down and find either proof or its absence.That's the best gift we could have right now--to know the truth.
After letting Comey slide on his leaking classified info to the press...I have serious doubts that any truth will come to light.
Bill & Hillary wouldn't try this unless they were sure they could get away with it.

Last edited:
Sorry, but anyone who thinks an investigation is going to actually uncover anything is naive. The truth is not going to come out from any official "investigation".... it never does.

Sorry, but anyone who thinks an investigation is going to actually uncover anything is naive. The truth is not going to come out from any official "investigation".... it never does.

I think---that the cause of death will be uncovered.

The truth is not going to come out from any official "investigation".... it never does.
You mean, it never does when the results don't support whatever nutball 'spiracy nonsense you have already decided is true. Which is every time.

Excellent response.

After letting Comey slide on his leading classified info to the press...I have serious doubts that any truth will come to light.
Bill & Hillary wouldn't try this unless they were sure they could get away with it.
There is one difference. I've seen no credible evidence that Attorney General Barr is for sale to either side, even if he seems to be a conservative. What I've so far seen is a man belittled for who his boss is, not what he did. And I think he will serve his sentence out with honor and truth. I don't know what the outcome will be, but my money's on this being a true suicide. The man was a coward for using nubile women for servicing wealthy mens' needs for excessive lust fulfillment, and I think he's a good candidate for being the coward that didn't want to go to court where he would be convicted of the very crimes he perpetrated. Attorney General Barr is stuck with all official pronouncements being without prejudice, and his boss should not be tweeting about unproven theories online, albeit he has a habit of tweeting what is true, this particular item also has him pinned to the tail of the donkey because the left has thrown more accusations at him than I care to reread and bring here. And they are particularly avaricious in their postulations and consequent denials when a Donald tweet, God love him, is made. :rolleyes:

If I had influence, I would beg President Trump to cool it. But I don't.

The truth is not going to come out from any official "investigation".... it never does.
You mean, it never does when the results don't support whatever nutball 'spiracy nonsense you have already decided is true. Which is every time.

Yes, the government never lies or does anything bad! Government investigations are always true and thorough, always get to the bottom of everything!!!

:laugh::lmao::laugh2:

You are one of the blindest people on this entire site. And THAT'S saying a lot.

Excellent response.

After letting Comey slide on his leading classified info to the press...I have serious doubts that any truth will come to light.
There is one difference. I've seen no credible evidence that Attorney General Barr is for sale to either side, even if he seems to be a conservative. What I've so far seen is a man belittled for who his boss is, not what he did. And I think he will serve his sentence out with honor and truth. I don't know what the outcome will be, but my money's on this being a true suicide. The man was a coward for using nubile women for servicing wealthy mens' needs for excessive lust fulfillment, and I think he's a good candidate for being the coward that didn't want to go to court where he would be convicted of the very crimes he perpetrated. Attorney General Barr is stuck with all official pronouncements being without prejudice, and his boss should not be tweeting about unproven theories online, albeit he has a habit of tweeting what is true, this particular item also has him pinned to the tail of the donkey because the left has thrown more accusations at him than I care to reread and bring here. And they are particularly avaricious in their postulations and consequent denials when a Donald tweet, God love him, is made. :rolleyes:

The left is playing us for fools.
They criticized Bush.....but now he's their best buddy.....because he was in on it all along.

As bizarre as this may sound, there's a claim that Barr's father was connected to Epstein. I take everything with a grain of salt, but it's worth looking into.

As bizarre as this may sound, there's a claim that Barr's father was connected to Epstein. I take everything with a grain of salt, but it's worth looking into.
That doesn't affect my instinct about Barr being on the up-and-up, and he was Attorney General in the Bush Administration, too.

That doesn't affect my instinct about Barr being on the up-and-up, and he was Attorney General in the Bush Administration, too.
Please. You think the former Attorney General is a child molester. :cuckoo:

I think---that the cause of death will be uncovered.

why do you find my post "funny" buttercup?

The idea that a government investigation on someone who has the power to bring down half the government is going to actually uncover the truth is funny to me. Apparently others disagree, but whatever. :dunno:

Excellent response.

They criticized Bush.....but now he's their best buddy.....because he was in on it all along.
I have to agree with some of that, but I don't think Bush was or is deep state. As I recollect from his administration, any time he did a good thing and the left lowered the boom on him, his wife threw her 2 cents in too, and it did not reflect well on President Bush. Right now, he's just a family man, and if it seems he has jumped ship, I'm not sure he has. As I recollect there were Democrats kissing Saddam's ass in Iraq less than a week before our military entered Iraq to stop Saddam's safe shelter to Bin Laden's associates who were more than responsible for 9/11. And a lesser known fact that the leftist press does not want people to know about was the evidence of WOMDs that our servicemen found in Iraq that Saddam had hidden from the UN inspections. It's been a long time ago, but that's my recollection of the matter of George W. Bush's presidency. He fought against evil people who had no compunctions about trying to kill his father who was in the Middle East to receive some kind of meritorious service award from one of the grateful leaders whose country was benefitted by Bush I. I was thinking Saudis, but it may have been Jordan. Not for certain, but Saddam was out for blood with regards to one or more of our presidents.

I have to agree with some of that, but I don't think Bush was or is deep state. As I recollect from his administration, any time he did a good thing and the left lowered the boom on him, his wife threw her 2 cents in too, and it did not reflect well on President Bush. Right now, he's just a family man, and if it seems he has jumped ship, I'm not sure he has. As I recollect there were Democrats kissing Saddam's ass in Iraq less than a week before our military entered Iraq to stop Saddam's safe shelter to Bin Laden's associates who were more than responsible for 9/11. And a lesser known fact that the leftist press does not want people to know about was the evidence of WOMDs that our servicemen found in Iraq that Saddam had hidden from the UN inspections. It's been a long time ago, but that's my recollection of the matter of George W. Bush's presidency. He fought against evil people who had no compunctions about trying to kill his father who was in the Middle East to receive some kind of meritorious service award from one of the grateful leaders whose country was benefitted by Bush I. I was thinking Saudis, but it may have been Jordan. Not for certain, but Saddam was out for blood from one of our presidents.

Bush is a known globalist, just like his father.

The problem with this site is that too many here are still stuck in the "Democrat vs Republican" mindset, which misleads people and causes a misplaced loyalty, just because someone has the right letter next to their name.

I have to agree with some of that, but I don't think Bush was or is deep state. As I recollect from his administration, any time he did a good thing and the left lowered the boom on him, his wife threw her 2 cents in too, and it did not reflect well on President Bush. Right now, he's just a family man, and if it seems he has jumped ship, I'm not sure he has. As I recollect there were Democrats kissing Saddam's ass in Iraq less than a week before our military entered Iraq to stop Saddam's safe shelter to Bin Laden's associates who were more than responsible for 9/11. And a lesser known fact that the leftist press does not want people to know about was the evidence of WOMDs that our servicemen found in Iraq that Saddam had hidden from the UN inspections. It's been a long time ago, but that's my recollection of the matter of George W. Bush's presidency. He fought against evil people who had no compunctions about trying to kill his father who was in the Middle East to receive some kind of meritorious service award from one of the grateful leaders whose country was benefitted by Bush I. I was thinking Saudis, but it may have been Jordan. Not for certain, but Saddam was out for blood from one of our presidents.

The problem with this site is that too many here are still stuck in the "Democrat vs Republican" mindset, which misleads people and causes a misplaced loyalty, just because someone has the right letter next to their name.

Bush is a "known globalist"?

Please. You think the former Attorney General is a child molester. :cuckoo:
That's not what I said, but to clairify, here it is straight from Wikipedia:
William Pelham Barr (born May 23, 1950) is an American attorney serving as the 85th United States Attorney General, in the Donald Trump administration since February 14, 2019. He also served as the 77th Attorney General from 1991 to 1993, in theGeorge H. W. Bush administration.​

And his sweetheart is good judgment. Pick that one apart, doll.

I was posting at the NYTimes when George W. Bush announced his bid for running for President on the Republican ticket a year and a half before the election. When I said I thought he'd be a good president, I got my character roasted to black. Born and raised in mainly the Houston area, my church pastor was pals with their church pastor, and our youth group went to their church one day, and someone said two of George (HW) Bush's sons were there. All I remember is that they were tall, skinny, and good-looking, but I was on the girls team, so all there were were glances, and since I was the shortest girl there, I'm pretty sure I wasn't enough of a beauty queen to be noticed by anyone important and let it be at that. My Uncle worked in a law firm that supported Bush I, and my uncle didn't support just anyone. That's when I knew the Bush family were folks of good character, so I battled the so-and-sos at the NYTimes, and I'd do it again today. My uncle convinced me that you just support good people, and you support them to the end. So when young George went for President, I was in his corner and never out of it. He was true and good as President, even if the press tore him into bitter shreds 24-7-365. And they're doing a repeat performance on Donald Trump. The Catch-22 on that is if your choice does something you don't like, you tell him with no animus. Democrats don't do that. If anyone does, they are sent to the corner forever. Republicans, we're a different breed. We say what we think the truth is and stick to our guns. It's kind of the credo of other Republicans I know as well. For example, Dr. Barrasso and his wife joined our church in Wyoming when they were a young couple with a child on the way. I liked both of them so much, I designed and made new fixings for the baby bed in the church nursery which were as good as the quilt I made that won best of show at the state fair a few years later. I named the quilt, "Tell them I'm a Child of God," but I never told the Barassos that they were my inspiration. Years later, Dr. Barasso ran for the Senate, and I made another quilt for auctioning off to raise money for his campaign because I couldn't afford a donation, being as that my quilt business was not showing my family any profit, and truly, never has nor will. You need a population base of a million to make a quilt shop pay you back, and I did 80 hour weeks on that business, and it still never made much of nothing. Anyway, a quilt donated to a candidate you like and you know is a 100% good guy makes you feel honored to have helped. And no, he didn't win his first run, he won his second, but I was just as happy for Senator Barasso on his first day as he is today, because I know he is a good and fair man and keeps that door open to all Wyoming citizens who go to DC for a visit.

I like Trump because I think he is a born-again man who values doing the right thing. And I liked George W. for the same thing. They're good people. Good people do the right thing, whether or not they get approval from the assinine creepsisters of the press who hate all Republicans because we do not always bow to what other people say we must bow to.

Forum List

Back