Jeff Sessions hires attorney who defended Christian school that banned interracial dating

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
Jeff Sessions hires attorney who defended Christian school that banned interracial dating

jeff-sessions.jpg

These fucker just hate freedom...Fuck em all and remove them from office!

That makes seven in the Trump admin who have lawyered up. And those are just the ones we know about.
  • Trump
  • Pence
  • Kushner
  • Sessions
  • Flynn
  • Manafort
  • Page

Attorneys' job is to argue on behalf of their client, not to necessarily argue a position that they themselves espouse. The fact of the matter is that prosecutors and defense attorneys have to be equally adept with crafting strong arguments on both sides of a matter so they can anticipate what their opposition will do/say and have strong counterarguments for it. To see how that's so, just look at the quantity of prosecutors who enter private practice. Thus, I don't care whom Cooper represented in the past. If the man's found a niche market, and advocating for them puts a roof over his head, well, he just has.

Now what Jeff Sessions thinks and, as Atty General, advocates for/against is something I care about.

Sesions damn sure needs one ...

no one even remotely associated with the Trump Cartel can afford to be without an attorney.

jeff-sessions.jpg

So you think a PRIVATE school should be FORCED to allow race mixing and you want to whine bout FREEDOM!? Wow....you are one ignorant motherfucker

That makes seven in the Trump admin who have lawyered up. And those are just the ones we know about.
  • Trump
  • Pence
  • Kushner
  • Sessions
  • Flynn
  • Manafort
  • Page

Yep. The stampede is on and trump's most recent is also a thumper that he saw on fox and hired. He's got a death wish.

Which one will turn on trump to stay out of prison?

My bet is that Flynn is already singing like a bird.

:lol:

• Trump
  • Pence
  • Kushner
  • Sessions
  • Flynn
  • Manafort
  • Page

Yep. The stampede is on and trump's most recent is also a thumper that he saw on fox and hired. He's got a death wish.

You guys are wasting your time. None of this will put humpty dumpy hillary back together again.

jeff-sessions.jpg

/---- So if you ever need an attorney you'd first check every case they ever worked on to see if any defendants disagreed with your politics????

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

• Trump
  • Pence
  • Kushner
  • Sessions
  • Flynn
  • Manafort
  • Page

You guys are wasting your time. None of this will put humpty dumpy hillary back together again.

Hillary lost, and most people understand that. I'm less concerned about what Hillary is doing and more concerned that Trump is looking like he's got real problems cropping up.

And yeah, what happened to that transparency that Trump promised? It ain't there.

• Trump
  • Pence
  • Kushner
  • Sessions
  • Flynn
  • Manafort
  • Page

Hillary lost, and most people understand that. I'm less concerned about what Hillary is doing and more concerned that Trump is looking like he's got real problems cropping up.

And yeah, what happened to that transparency that Trump promised? It ain't there.

Trump promised to put a stop to the open border insanity and to leave the 2nd amendment alone. So far he's ok in that department.

• Trump
  • Pence
  • Kushner
  • Sessions
  • Flynn
  • Manafort
  • Page

Just once, STAY ON TOPIC.

Stop hiding behind Secty Hillary.

Have the balls to address the OP.

Like THAT could every happen.

You don't seem to have any idea how often you prove that you are NOT an attorney.

Or a doctor.

Go wash a dog.

:eusa_liar:
You don't seem to have any idea how often you prove that you are NOT an attorney.

...Or any kind of professional (alternatively see this)....or merely well educated and respectful/appreciative enough of being so to thoughtfully apply the critical thinking skills that come with being so.

Forum List

Back