Jeff Sessions is a racist!!

Link to federal laws making it legal? Thanks....

I never said there were federal laws making it legal... but the federal government hasn't been enforcing a lot of their laws on states that have passed laws to legalize it. Again... have you fucks been in a cave the last 8 years?
Yeah....thought so.....

If you bothered to notice, we fixed the enforcement thing this past November....

You thought so? I never said there were federal laws making it legal. so you created a strawman and then patted yourself on the back for it. Congrats. You want a trophy?
What a fucking idiot.....smoke dope so we can put you in jail where you'll be useful as someone's bitch.....

I don't do drugs... can you please point out where I ever said weed was legal through the federal government. When you do I'll leave the board forever... but if you can't you leave forever. Deal?
So,,you are telling us you have no excuse for your stupidity? That it's all natural? :lol:

Stoners... just so you know, it appears Sessions plans on enforcing the Federal law against marijuana despite state laws that make it legal. He basically said that if people want to make it legal, then the U.S. Congress needs to make it legal.
You know why, dumbfuck? Because that would be his job.

LOL, you know NOTHING about law.

Hey dumb fuck... it's been the policy of the federal government to let the states do their own thing based on their laws... have you been asleep the last 8 years? Jesus fucking Christ you are a total idiot.
Well, dumbfuck. Just because the obama administration didn't care to follow laws they didn't like doesn't mean that's the purpose of the position.

Like I said, you know nothing about law. You think law is something you follow or not depending on your personal preferences. As a criminal justice student that's beyond excuse. You should have kept your government job, you are not employable in the private sector.

Guess you never heard of discretion... it's part of law enforcement... No one ever taught you that on the forum you learned everything from?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
You learned nothing there except how to get banned and re-register. But go ahead and show us where the function of the Attorney General is to use discretion on whether to enforce federal law or not. I'll wait. And more chuckleheads won't bail you out, it's a sign of weakness.

I never said there were federal laws making it legal... but the federal government hasn't been enforcing a lot of their laws on states that have passed laws to legalize it. Again... have you fucks been in a cave the last 8 years?
Yeah....thought so.....

If you bothered to notice, we fixed the enforcement thing this past November....

You thought so? I never said there were federal laws making it legal. so you created a strawman and then patted yourself on the back for it. Congrats. You want a trophy?
What a fucking idiot.....smoke dope so we can put you in jail where you'll be useful as someone's bitch.....

I don't do drugs... can you please point out where I ever said weed was legal through the federal government. When you do I'll leave the board forever... but if you can't you leave forever. Deal?
So,,you are telling us you have no excuse for your stupidity? That it's all natural? :lol:

I'm telling you, that Iceweezass is the number one idiot on this board and you are his vice president.

You made the comment I said weed was legal through the federal government. So either put up or shut up. I'll be doing the forum a huge favor for you to disappear forever.

Stoners... just so you know, it appears Sessions plans on enforcing the Federal law against marijuana despite state laws that make it legal. He basically said that if people want to make it legal, then the U.S. Congress needs to make it legal.

Hey dumb fuck... it's been the policy of the federal government to let the states do their own thing based on their laws... have you been asleep the last 8 years? Jesus fucking Christ you are a total idiot.
Well, dumbfuck. Just because the obama administration didn't care to follow laws they didn't like doesn't mean that's the purpose of the position.

Like I said, you know nothing about law. You think law is something you follow or not depending on your personal preferences. As a criminal justice student that's beyond excuse. You should have kept your government job, you are not employable in the private sector.

Guess you never heard of discretion... it's part of law enforcement... No one ever taught you that on the forum you learned everything from?

You learned nothing there except how to get banned and re-register. But go ahead and show us where the function of the Attorney General is to use discretion on whether to enforce federal law or not. I'll wait. And more chuckleheads won't bail you out, it's a sign of weakness.

I've NEVER registered on that forum... I use the exact same screen name on EVERY forum I'm a member of. You want a list of them all so you can go check me out? You want to stalk me?

And yes, discretion is a function of law enforcement. I'm sorry you never learned that. Maybe if you ask nicely I'll tutor you on the side on subjects and give you a good list of books to read. :)

I've NEVER registered on that forum... I use the exact same screen name on EVERY forum I'm a member of. You want a list of them all so you can go check me out? You want to stalk me?

And yes, discretion is a function of law enforcement. I'm sorry you never learned that. Maybe if you ask nicely I'll tutor you on the side on subjects and give you a good list of books to read. :)
Being a smug asshole won't bail you out. The challenge was ....

"But go ahead and show us where the function of the Attorney General is to use discretion on whether to enforce federal law or not. I'll wait."

As AL AG, Sen. Sessions fought to block a conference at the Univ. of Alabama bc it was a group of LGBTQ students

JEFF SESSIONS GO AWAY! RACIST BIGOT ANTI-GAY!

Senator Blumenthal asked Sessions if he's ever received an award from the KKK!

he went there.

Nah, he's not. Just thought i'd get this post out of the way before all the Trump-Hater nutters start flooding the forum with it. You know the numerous repetitive 'Sessions is a Racist!' posts are coming. Thought i'd provide a merge-point. Ok, let the loony Race-Baiting begin!...
He is a racist AND a rapist. There was a little boy that he raped in Alabama back in 1983. Sessions is just another disgusting conservative

What is it called when you falsely accuse someone without proof?
He would need to prove that my satirical comment on an obscure message board was damaging to his reputation.

Better be careful these days. Lotsa paid trolls out there on social media and political message boards. Their job is to find that kind of stuff and take action. There's very likely some visiting this site from time to time.

Make up your mind. Are you for states rights or not?

Make up your mind. Are you for states rights or not?
I am indeed and said long ago it should be up to the states. HOWEVER the point is that it is not the role of the AG to decide what the federal laws are. Not enforcing them is wrong, just because a leftist government does it doesn't make it right.

After all the bullshit riots, blocking highways, cop killings and violence of the BLM mentality, David Duke could be the next AG promising to throw those assholes out of the country.

He could even call them ni66ers, and I still wouldn't care.

People don't give a shit about being "racists" anymore. If you're not sick of all these leftist black agitators and the pieces of shit who follow them you're a fucking retard and need to be dumped off in Liberia with them.

'Jeff Sessions is a racist!!'

Except for how Ted Cruz challenged the media in the hearing today to tell the story about Sessions "helping prosecute a Klansman who murdered an African-American man and put him on death row and bankrupting, helping bankrupt the Klan in Alabama.”

"Even though the KKK prosecution was briefly mentioned (but not the bankruptcy) on CBS Evening News, they still painted Sessions as a racist..."

Nets Fail Cruz's Challenge, Censor Sessions Destroying Alabama KKK

"But go ahead and show us where the function of the Attorney General is to use discretion on whether to enforce federal law or not. I'll wait."

Being a mug asshole is the only thing to do with people like you. I learned that working in the prison. There are some people that have lived their life in a way that all they understand is rudeness and vulgarity. And there are also some people that are just such low lifes that is the only type of language they understand, and yet fit the bill.

http://thehill.com/regulation/admin...ms-vast-amount-of-discretion-in-enforcing-law

Here is the exact code that gives the AG "Discretionary Powers:"

9-2.120 - Policy Limitations—Generally
Department of Justice and Criminal Division policies impose limitations on the authority of the United States Attorney to decline prosecution, to prosecute, and to take certain actions relating to the prosecution of criminal cases. These policy limitations are discussed throughout the United States Attorneys' Manual, with a centralized listing contained in 9-2.400.

With regard to policy limitations, if in the opinion of the United States Attorney the exigencies of the situation prevent compliance with a policy, he/she shall take the action deemed appropriate. He/she shall promptly report to the Criminal Division the deviation from policy, or if the policy is established by a higher authority, report to that authority and be guided by the instructions furnished him/her. A written report of the deviation should be promptly made. Approval of the action of the United States Attorney or his/her taking action as instructed shall be deemed, for all purposes, to be compliance with the policy. Among the purposes of this language is to ensure that criminals do not escape prosecution by inaction on the part of a United States Attorney immobilized by policy; to require a report of deviation from policy in order that the policy may be evaluated; and to express confidence in the judgment, and to reaffirm the authority, of the United States Attorney in such a situation.

If the United States Attorney discovers that a policy of the Division or of a higher authority has not been followed because of inadvertence, he/she shall promptly notify the Division or higher authority of the deviation from policy by the most expeditious means and subsequently in writing. He/she shall be guided by the instructions furnished him/her. Approval of the action of the United States Attorney, or his/her taking action as instructed shall be deemed, for all purposes, to be compliance with the policy.

In the instances when the United States Attorney is directed to consult with the Division prior to taking an action, such consultation will typically be by an Assistant United States Attorney with an attorney of the section assigned responsibility for the statute or matter involved. See USAM 9-4.000. If there is a disagreement at this level, the matter should be resolved by appropriate higher authority before the disputed action is taken.

[updated January 1999] [cited in USAM 9-2.030; USAM 9-2.100; USAM 9-4.010]

9-2.000 - Authority Of The U.S. Attorney In Criminal Division Matters/Prior Approvals | USAM | Department of Justice

Being a mug asshole is the only thing to do with people like you. I learned that working in the prison. There are some people that have lived their life in a way that all they understand is rudeness and vulgarity. And there are also some people that are just such low lifes that is the only type of language they understand, and yet fit the bill.

Holder claims 'vast amount' of discretion in enforcing federal laws

Department of Justice and Criminal Division policies impose limitations on the authority of the United States Attorney to decline prosecution, to prosecute, and to take certain actions relating to the prosecution of criminal cases. These policy limitations are discussed throughout the United States Attorneys' Manual, with a centralized listing contained in 9-2.400.

With regard to policy limitations, if in the opinion of the United States Attorney the exigencies of the situation prevent compliance with a policy, he/she shall take the action deemed appropriate. He/she shall promptly report to the Criminal Division the deviation from policy, or if the policy is established by a higher authority, report to that authority and be guided by the instructions furnished him/her. A written report of the deviation should be promptly made. Approval of the action of the United States Attorney or his/her taking action as instructed shall be deemed, for all purposes, to be compliance with the policy. Among the purposes of this language is to ensure that criminals do not escape prosecution by inaction on the part of a United States Attorney immobilized by policy; to require a report of deviation from policy in order that the policy may be evaluated; and to express confidence in the judgment, and to reaffirm the authority, of the United States Attorney in such a situation.

If the United States Attorney discovers that a policy of the Division or of a higher authority has not been followed because of inadvertence, he/she shall promptly notify the Division or higher authority of the deviation from policy by the most expeditious means and subsequently in writing. He/she shall be guided by the instructions furnished him/her. Approval of the action of the United States Attorney, or his/her taking action as instructed shall be deemed, for all purposes, to be compliance with the policy.

In the instances when the United States Attorney is directed to consult with the Division prior to taking an action, such consultation will typically be by an Assistant United States Attorney with an attorney of the section assigned responsibility for the statute or matter involved. See USAM 9-4.000. If there is a disagreement at this level, the matter should be resolved by appropriate higher authority before the disputed action is taken.

9-2.000 - Authority Of The U.S. Attorney In Criminal Division Matters/Prior Approvals | USAM | Department of Justice
"With regard to policy limitations, if in the opinion of the United States Attorney the exigencies of the situation prevent compliance with a policy, he/she shall take the action deemed appropriate. He/she shall promptly report to the Criminal Division the deviation from policy, or if the policy is established by a higher authority, report to that authority and be guided by the instructions furnished him/her. A written report of the deviation should be promptly made.

"Among the purposes of this language is to ensure that criminals do not escape prosecution by inaction on the part of a United States Attorney immobilized by policy; to require a report of deviation from policy in order that the policy may be evaluated; and to express confidence in the judgment, and to reaffirm the authority, of the United States Attorney in such a situation."

So that would be readily available, correct? How does Holder outline his decision making and how does it demonstrate Sessions is obligated just because the last guy did it?

You forgot that part.

Lew, I don't see anywhere in there where it says the US AG, like Holder, can commit Felony acts of Perjury in a cover-up....which Holder did.

jpeg-640x349_orig.jpg

Spicy.

Holder claims 'vast amount' of discretion in enforcing federal laws

"With regard to policy limitations, if in the opinion of the United States Attorney the exigencies of the situation prevent compliance with a policy, he/she shall take the action deemed appropriate. He/she shall promptly report to the Criminal Division the deviation from policy, or if the policy is established by a higher authority, report to that authority and be guided by the instructions furnished him/her. A written report of the deviation should be promptly made.

"Among the purposes of this language is to ensure that criminals do not escape prosecution by inaction on the part of a United States Attorney immobilized by policy; to require a report of deviation from policy in order that the policy may be evaluated; and to express confidence in the judgment, and to reaffirm the authority, of the United States Attorney in such a situation."

So that would be readily available, correct? How does Holder outline his decision making and how does it demonstrate Sessions is obligated just because the last guy did it?

You forgot that part.

Do you understand how federal government works? The Legislative Branch's job is to make the laws. The Executive Branch's job to is to enforce the laws. The U.S. AG has discretionary powers as the head law enforcement official in the entire country. For a decisions on the magnitude of this, to use discretionary powers on not enforcing the federal law on marijuana over state decisions to legalize its use, he got the approval of the head of the Executive Branch... President Obama. I'm not sure what part of this you don't get. Discretionary powers is give to EVERY law enforcement official.

The irony here is, Sessions admitted in his hearing he is a "State's Rights" advocate. But when it comes to enforcing the Supremacy Clause in the federal government, it will be up to the new AG and Trump. Thus why I made my post after hearing what Sessions said in his hearing about the matter. What did you? You distorted what I said... as I said stoner better look out because Sessions said he is going to enforce the law unless Congress passes a national law to make marijuana legal... and from that you asked me since where marijuana was legal federally. I NEVER SAID IT WAS LEGAL FEDERALLY. You seem to either have a reading comprehension problem, or you just want to stalk me around and troll every post I make as if it will somehow vindicate your so-called "Law Enforcement forum education," and it isn't going to happen.

Lew, I don't see anywhere in there where it says the US AG, like Holder, can commit Felony acts of Perjury in a cover-up....which Holder did.

Strawman? Are we talking about any type of perjury? Nope... we are talking about discretionary powers for the AG. Please try to keep on topic or :anj_stfu:

Forum List

Back