Jeff Sessions is a racist!!

Nah, he's not. Just thought i'd get this post out of the way before all the Trump-Hater nutters start flooding the forum with it. You know the numerous repetitive 'Sessions is a Racist!' posts are coming. Thought i'd provide a merge-point. Ok, let the loony Race-Baiting begin!...

Jeff Sessions' record sharply contradicts the left's claims about his character. They are shameless. They promised to fight every single thing Trump does and even though they are wrong, they'll keep it up. That's what immature sore losers do.

From bashing him for having an Asian granddaughter to outright lying about him being a racist, the liberal hate machine is running at full speed.

Oh they'll regret their immature hate stuff. Most Americans don't like sore loser assholes. Bet on that.

Nah, he's not. Just thought i'd get this post out of the way before all the Trump-Hater nutters start flooding the forum with it. You know the numerous repetitive 'Sessions is a Racist!' posts are coming. Thought i'd provide a merge-point. Ok, let the loony Race-Baiting begin!...

Jeff Sessions' record sharply contradicts the left's claims about his character. They are shameless. They promised to fight every single thing Trump does and even though they are wrong, they'll keep it up. That's what immature sore losers do.

From bashing him for having an Asian granddaughter to outright lying about him being a racist, the liberal hate machine is running at full speed.

Oh they'll regret their immature hate stuff. Most Americans don't like sore loser assholes. Bet on that.

They'll suffer the consequences of their actions again but I doubt they'll ever regret it because they haven't figured out why they are turning people off. They'll continue to lie and blame everything and everyone for their own foolishness.

If they didn't figure it out after their stupidity ensured that the House, the Senate, the Presidency, the majority of governorships and state governments got handed to the right, they are doomed to keep repeating the same mistakes. Fine with me. I think people are getting sick of their same old rhetoric and will start tuning them out.

Stoners... just so you know, it appears Sessions plans on enforcing the Federal law against marijuana despite state laws that make it legal. He basically said that if people want to make it legal, then the U.S. Congress needs to make it legal.

Stoners... just so you know, it appears Sessions plans on enforcing the Federal law against marijuana despite state laws that make it legal. He basically said that if people want to make it legal, then the U.S. Congress needs to make it legal.

Well, he is a bit of a Republican old fart white guy on that. I feel Marijuana should be decriminalized. No one should be shoved into a cage just for smoking a little Ganja. I think that's crazy. But hey, no one's perfect. We can't always agree with everyone on everything. I like Sessions though.

He is a racist AND a rapist. There was a little boy that he raped in Alabama back in 1983. Sessions is just another disgusting conservative

What is it called when you falsely accuse someone without proof?

fake news do research.PNG

He is a racist AND a rapist. There was a little boy that he raped in Alabama back in 1983. Sessions is just another disgusting conservative

What is it called when you falsely accuse someone without proof?
He would need to prove that my satirical comment on an obscure message board was damaging to his reputation.

You know why, dumbfuck? Because that would be his job.

LOL, you know NOTHING about law.

Hey dumb fuck... it's been the policy of the federal government to let the states do their own thing based on their laws... have you been asleep the last 8 years? Jesus fucking Christ you are a total idiot.

Link to federal laws making it legal? Thanks....

Hey dumb fuck... it's been the policy of the federal government to let the states do their own thing based on their laws... have you been asleep the last 8 years? Jesus fucking Christ you are a total idiot.
Well, dumbfuck. Just because the obama administration didn't care to follow laws they didn't like doesn't mean that's the purpose of the position.

Like I said, you know nothing about law. You think law is something you follow or not depending on your personal preferences. As a criminal justice student that's beyond excuse. You should have kept your government job, you are not employable in the private sector.

I never said there were federal laws making it legal... but the federal government hasn't been enforcing a lot of their laws on states that have passed laws to legalize it. Again... have you fucks been in a cave the last 8 years?

Well, dumbfuck. Just because the obama administration didn't care to follow laws they didn't like doesn't mean that's the purpose of the position. Dumbfuck. Like I said, you know nothing about law. You think law is something you follow or not depending on your personal preferences.

So I pointed out that Sessions would take a different approach than the current administration... that doesn't mean that I don't know federal law trumps state laws...

You are the dumbest fucking poster on this board and that says a lot compared to posters like jc and Bripatresxual.

I never said there were federal laws making it legal... but the federal government hasn't been enforcing a lot of their laws on states that have passed laws to legalize it. Again... have you fucks been in a cave the last 8 years?
Yeah....thought so.....

If you bothered to notice, we fixed the enforcement thing this past November....

Well, dumbfuck. Just because the obama administration didn't care to follow laws they didn't like doesn't mean that's the purpose of the position.

Like I said, you know nothing about law. You think law is something you follow or not depending on your personal preferences. As a criminal justice student that's beyond excuse. You should have kept your government job, you are not employable in the private sector.

Guess you never heard of discretion... it's part of law enforcement... No one ever taught you that on the forum you learned everything from?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yeah....thought so.....

If you bothered to notice, we fixed the enforcement thing this past November....

You thought so? I never said there were federal laws making it legal. so you created a strawman and then patted yourself on the back for it. Congrats. You want a trophy?

Yeah....thought so.....

You thought so? I never said there were federal laws making it legal. so you created a strawman and then patted yourself on the back for it. Congrats. You want a trophy?
What a fucking idiot.....smoke dope so we can put you in jail where you'll be useful as someone's bitch.....

Yeah....thought so.....

What a fucking idiot.....smoke dope so we can put you in jail where you'll be useful as someone's bitch.....

I don't do drugs... can you please point out where I ever said weed was legal through the federal government. When you do I'll leave the board forever... but if you can't you leave forever. Deal?

Forum List

Back