Jeff Sessions may prosecute ‘sanctuary cities’ if confirmed as attorney general

They should be held responsible for every murder committed by an illegal in their city.

I agree and every one of them who runs those cities should be arrested for failing to carry out Fed law.

Let their sorry asses land in jail and see how long they remain a sanctuary city.

The job you describe is one mandated to US Marshall's. Arresting aliens who have overstayed their allotted time or those who crossed the border without legal authority will be detained in Federal Custody, Usually space rented from local agencies where overcrowding is a problem.

If Trump wants to round them all up, he will need to find space to detain them, increase the number of US Marshals, hire more US Deputy Attorneys to prosecute them, and pay private Council or Public Defenders to defend their right to due process, and hire more Administrative Law Judges to conduct Hearings, plus clerks, court reporters and bailiffs.

You people on the right want your cake and eat it too. That can't happen, you can't have smaller government and cut taxes, and elect a person who will expand government and cut taxes ... well you can, you elected G. W. Bush twice.

Claud ette found this post ^^^ funny. Another intellectually challenged member of the crazy right wing who cannot even understand simple math.

Nah. Just someone who finds you extremely amusing.

Carry on .

Oh, I will. Like Sisyphus pushing his rock up the mountain, I will keep smiling knowing my fate is to watch the rock roll back down to the valley You see [of course not], half of the people in the US (and on the planet today) are below the mean average IQ, and that means there are billions of intellectually slow and myopic persons like you, who cannot understand simple concepts.

I know I can't enlighten them all, but the effort is a good one, and necessary least the planet and its inhabitants be left to the fools, the polluters and the plutocrats.

Last edited:
Jeff Sessions as attorney general is the perfect Christmas present...

upload_2016-12-23_16-33-49.png

Finally, we are becoming a nation of laws which will be prosecuted! Just what we voted for! Adios, Obama!

I find it despicable that some of the people in this article suggest he is racist for wanting to enforce federal law. There are people there illegally, some of it very clear without grey area. Some of them have engaged in crimes while already engaged in breaking the law just by being on American soil.

If you don't enter a country legally you risk being deported on a moments notice. As one stated in the article:

“The sanctuary cities thing is huge. I think most jurisdictions are going to fold like a cheap suit,” said Rosemary Jenks, government relations manager at NumbersUSA, which lobbies for stricter immigration laws.

Unless they are able to function without federal support, I imagine this is a very accurate statement. Furthermore, those supporting these illegal immigrants will realize they are being impacted when less funding is available for them.

Democrats are for chaos and Republicans are for rule of law. Now that we have the power it's time to pay these bitches back tenfold!

Sometimes I think it's too good to be true to have an administration that will come down hard on immigration, but if they do, I can't wait to see the figures of people trying to get into this country and those who are leaving. I bet that our border patrol will see a huge decrease in violators and we see a huge increase of illegals leaving our country.

Sometimes I think it's too good to be true to have an administration that will come down hard on immigration, but if they do, I can't wait to see the figures of people trying to get into this country and those who are leaving. I bet that our border patrol will see a huge decrease in violators and we see a huge increase of illegals leaving our country.

The truth is, we MUST stand our ground...along with Trump. If we cave on this, it is over. If the left caves, it is probably over for them. If there is a hill you must fight on, it is this one!

I searched this OP out not for Immigration reasons which I do believe are very important, but I feel Sen. Sessions will be an arbiter of our Federal Laws one and all. During the pbo administration the DOJ has been one of the most blatant and corrupt cabinet-level agency ever... And that is saying a lot when you think about the IRS, VA and the Dept. of State...

The truth is, we MUST stand our ground...along with Trump. If we cave on this, it is over. If the left caves, it is probably over for them. If there is a hill you must fight on, it is this one!

I believe we've always stood our ground, that's why we nominated and elected Trump. It's our lying politicians that don't stand their ground. We never called for "immigration reform." Immigration reform means letting the illegals have their way. We want a closed border and tough penalties for those who harbor and aid illegals. I also think that any state that provides illegals drivers licenses should have their highway funds cut off.

How quickly conservatives suddenly don't care about the 10th amendment !

I don't know if it because of my age but issues involving our Government seems undoubtedly more important now than ever in my life... I have always followed politics, but things seem more urgent now... Such a large portion of our society as long as they have a case of beer for the weekend and a full tank of gas to get back and forth to their dead end job, they just don't give a shit...

Voter turnout at 20-year low in 2016 - CNNPolitics.com

Finally, we are becoming a nation of laws which will be prosecuted! Just what we voted for! Adios, Obama!

So much for leaving it up to the states, and stupid talk is well stupid talk.

Why should the rest of America pay to have illegals in sanctuary cities so you clowns can pad the vote?

Fuck you, fuck Sessions and fuck the New Fascist Regime.

View attachment 99411

Fuck you, fuck Sessions and fuck the New Fascist Regime.
You will hate America as we shrink your leviathan.....

View attachment 99410

Don't pretend you've read Hobbes.

Forum List

Back