Jeff Sessions may prosecute ‘sanctuary cities’ if confirmed as attorney general

Finally, we are becoming a nation of laws which will be prosecuted! Just what we voted for! Adios, Obama!

Fuck you, fuck Sessions and fuck the New Fascist Regime.

View attachment 99411

Finally, we are becoming a nation of laws which will be prosecuted! Just what we voted for! Adios, Obama!

You will hate America as we shrink your leviathan.....

View attachment 99410

Don't pretend you've read Hobbes.
Don't pretend you understood Hobbes....

View attachment 99411

View attachment 99410

Undergrad degree was US History and Poli Sci (emphasis on the Age of Enlightenment & US History - Reconstruction to the Kennedy Administration); Yep, I read and discussed Bacon, Voltaire, Hume, Kant, Hobbes, Locke, Mill, Rousseau; later Dewey, Camus,
Sartre, and many others.

How quickly conservatives suddenly don't care about the 10th amendment !
How's that?

Well righties talk state rights when it comes to everything like marriage , guns , etc . (Sheriffs who don't enforce gun laws, clerks who don't give gays marriage licenses, judges who won't go with Supreme Court decisions)

But now they want to force states to be the INS . Which is a federal thing .

How's that?

Well righties talk state rights when it comes to everything like marriage , guns , etc .

With that comment, let me ask: what does the word "sanctuary" mean to you?

Safe place .

Very good. Safe from what?

What LAW on the books could the sanc cities be prosecuted for that is on the books now?

What's the jail time for the alleged crime? Does the city go to jail? :D

What LAW on the books could the sanc cities be prosecuted for that is on the books now?

Read the Immigration & Nationality Act Sec. 237 (a) (1) (B)
The Feds can legally withold the people's tax dollars from the City's or State's who are violaing it.

Read the Immigration & Nationality Act Sec. 237 (a) (1) (B)
The Feds can legally withold the people's tax dollars from the City's or State's who are violaing it.
haven't read it, but if true....is that a ''criminal prosecution'' where someone goes to jail...a misdemeanor or felony? Or simply a penalty... withholding of federal money?

How's that?

Well righties talk state rights when it comes to everything like marriage , guns , etc . (Sheriffs who don't enforce gun laws, clerks who don't give gays marriage licenses, judges who won't go with Supreme Court decisions)

It isn't at all what they said. Your listening skills suck

Harboring illegal immigrants

How's that?

Well righties talk state rights when it comes to everything like marriage , guns , etc .

It means the freedom of religious institutions to protect their flock. In 1989, San Francisco passed the "City and County of Refuge" Ordinance (also known as the Sanctuary Ordinance) which prohibits City employees from helping Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) with immigration investigations or arrests unless such help is required by federal or state law or a warrant.

One more example of the hypocrisy of the crazy right wing, allow states to do whatever they support and deny states whatever they don't want.

View attachment 99411

View attachment 99410

Undergrad degree was US History and Poli Sci (emphasis on the Age of Enlightenment & US History - Reconstruction to the Kennedy Administration); Yep, I read and discussed Bacon, Voltaire, Hume, Kant, Hobbes, Locke, Mill, Rousseau; later Dewey, Camus,
Sartre, and many others.
Can you get a refund?

View attachment 99411

View attachment 99410

Sartre, and many others.
Can you get a refund?
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

How's that?

It means the freedom of religious institutions to protect their flock. In 1989, San Francisco passed the "City and County of Refuge" Ordinance (also known as the Sanctuary Ordinance) which prohibits City employees from helping Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) with immigration investigations or arrests unless such help is required by federal or state law or a warrant.

One more example of the hypocrisy of the crazy right wing, allow states to do whatever they support and deny states whatever they don't want.
Who is ICE? State or Federal? So if it's a crime what kind is it?

View attachment 99411

View attachment 99410

Sartre, and many others.
Can you get a refund?

Don't need one, my education allowed me to secure employment with a high salary, great benefits and an early retirement wherein I earned more the year I retired than I did when working. BTW, the above described my undergraduate degree at CAL. My career required an advanced degree as one of the MQ's.

Now you can believe me or not, I don't give a damn. All you have to offer are personal attacks, which suggests you cannot write anything of substance or in rebuttal to my offerings.

Interesting point; some on the left believe that federal bankruptcy laws do not apply to the several States since the power delegated is to pay the debts of the United States by the general government of the Union; especially when establishing federal standards.

Cities, as organs of a State, must be funded by the State, regardless.

View attachment 99410

Sartre, and many others.
Can you get a refund?

Don't need one, my education allowed me to secure employment with a high salary, great benefits and an early retirement wherein I earned more the year I retired than I did when working. BTW, the above described my undergraduate degree at CAL. My career required an advanced degree as one of the MQ's.

Now you can believe me or not, I don't give a damn. All you have to offer are personal attacks, which suggests you cannot write anything of substance or in rebuttal to my offerings.
Someone got ripped off....

Forum List

Back