Jeff Sessions may prosecute ‘sanctuary cities’ if confirmed as attorney general

Finally, we are becoming a nation of laws which will be prosecuted! Just what we voted for! Adios, Obama!

So much for leaving it up to the states, and stupid talk is well stupid talk.
It's not a state issue. It is coming over here without going through the process. Illegals are illegal no matter what state you are in!

Finally, we are becoming a nation of laws which will be prosecuted! Just what we voted for! Adios, Obama!

So much for leaving it up to the states, and stupid talk is well stupid talk.

Why should the rest of America pay to have illegals in sanctuary cities so you clowns can pad the vote?

Fuck you, fuck Sessions and fuck the New Fascist Regime.
You will hate America as we shrink your leviathan.....

image.jpeg

Practically speaking, all that the Fed's can do is cut off the Federal funding.

They can't really force a city or a state to do anything.

The cities and the states are sovereign same as the Fed's are.

Why should the rest of America pay to have illegals in sanctuary cities so you clowns can pad the vote?
If the various cities and states want to pay for it with their own tax revenues then let them.

But the Fed's should not be subsidizing them.

Aww...are you okay? Need counseling? A safe space? Is there a closet in your parent's basement where you can chill out?

If the various cities and states want to pay for it with their own tax revenues then let them.

But the Fed's should not be subsidizing them.

The only problem I see with that is they'll let em vote diluting real Americans votes.
They need to go..period.

It's hard to prosecute a city but it might be possible to prosecute the mayors and city councils for violating existing federal law. It's ironic that the democrat mayor of Obama's adopted home town, Chicago, promises "protection" for illegal aliens when he can't even protect U.S. citizens. Americans can do their bit by boycotting "sanctuary cities" and refusing to ship items to the cities and refusing to vacation there. Democrats encouraged a boycott of the entire state of North Carolina because they passed a law protecting women from intrusions into the Ladies room by freakazoid men. Isn't it time we boycotted cities that give aid and comfort to criminal aliens?

Practically speaking, all that the Fed's can do is cut off the Federal funding.

They can't really force a city or a state to do anything.

The cities and the states are sovereign same as the Fed's are.
Bring in ICE

It's hard to prosecute a city but it might be possible to prosecute the mayors and city councils for violating existing federal law. It's ironic that the democrat mayor of Obama's adopted home town, Chicago, promises "protection" for illegal aliens when he can't even protect U.S. citizens. Americans can do their bit by boycotting "sanctuary cities" and refusing to ship items to the cities and refusing to vacation there. Democrats encouraged a boycott of the entire state of North Carolina because they passed a law protecting women from intrusions into the Ladies room by freakazoid men. Isn't it time we boycotted cities that give aid and comfort to criminal aliens?

I've already boycotted Shit-cago. When I was full-time RV'ing, we purposely bypassed Chicago when I could've easily fit it into our travels...........:cool-45:.

Aww...are you okay? Need counseling? A safe space? Is there a closet in your parent's basement where you can chill out?

My parents are dead. But thanks once again for proving to be an asshole, a bigot and a neo fascist.

My parents are dead. But thanks once again for proving to be an asshole, a bigot and a neo fascist.

So you didnt get the house either....?

So are mine, but that doesn't give me the right to curse out anyone about winning or losing an election.

Forum List

Back