Jeffery Epstein reportedly arrested for sex trafic

Tigerred believes another lie the white slave master democrats fed them.

Hilarious

Just think, Epstein could have been having orgies will rooms full of hot 18 to twenty year olds. But for some reason he had to go predo! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!
Funny I thought the same thing when this all came out years ago... like an 18 year old girl is not young enough? If so inclined, you can easily find 18 year olds that look like they are 14 all day long. And with his money...he could have a dozen different ones a week!
This is the case. None of the girls appear to be younger than 14. The authorities will have to sift through what might be hundreds of girls to determine which was 14 to 18 and which were over 18 and just looked younger.

Epstein is only accused of two counts of sex trafficking. Which means that they don't have a 14 year old in hand to charge Epstein with statutory rape.

Just think, Epstein could have been having orgies will rooms full of hot 18 to twenty year olds. But for some reason he had to go predo! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!
Funny I thought the same thing when this all came out years ago... like an 18 year old girl is not young enough? If so inclined, you can easily find 18 year olds that look like they are 14 all day long. And with his money...he could have a dozen different ones a week!
This is the case. None of the girls appear to be younger than 14. The authorities will have to sift through what might be hundreds of girls to determine which was 14 to 18 and which were over 18 and just looked younger.

Epstein is only accused of two counts of sex trafficking. Which means that they don't have a 14 year old in hand to charge Epstein with statutory rape.

Not so fast...

https://nypost.com/2019/07/08/jeffr...ars-old-and-still-in-braces-when-abuse-began/

To be clear, Epstein is a monumental piece of shit. True garbage.
However, I can't say I feel real sorry for a 16 year old girl who agrees to accept money to go ALONE and give paid massages to some rich guy she never met.
At 16 you are not ignorant of sex. "I was made to feel uncomfortable when he told me I was pretty and real sexy"... ok...but you were not uncomfortable to get into a car a man sent for you, you never met to give him a massage??
Like I say....he did this shit, there are laws on the books to protect minors and I support those laws 1000%... but this woman trying to pass herself off all innocent... "I had no idea".... meh
This has more to do with her hoping there is a civil suit than genuine upset

I like the liberal attacks on Acosta, because of the deal he made many years ago with Mr. Epstein.

Kamala Harris used to be a prosecutor,she was the DA of San Francisco.

Its going to be interesting looking through her cases with the same standards that the libs are using on Mr. Acosta

I like the liberal attacks on Acosta, because of the deal he made many years ago with Mr. Epstein.

Its going to be interesting looking through her cases with the same standards that the libs are using on Mr. Acosta

THAT's your response to a deal to let a child trafficker off the hook --- a lame Tu Quoque fallacy?

To be clear, Epstein is a monumental piece of shit. True garbage.
However, I can't say I feel real sorry for a 16 year old girl who agrees to accept money to go ALONE and give paid massages to some rich guy she never met.
At 16 you are not ignorant of sex. "I was made to feel uncomfortable when he told me I was pretty and real sexy"... ok...but you were not uncomfortable to get into a car a man sent for you, you never met to give him a massage??
Like I say....he did this shit, there are laws on the books to protect minors and I support those laws 1000%... but this woman trying to pass herself off all innocent... "I had no idea".... meh
This has more to do with her hoping there is a civil suit than genuine upset
So its OK if you have big money & impress a young girl to have sex with you becuse that means she really isn't that innocent?

When Epstein is charged with pedophilia this thread will become meaningful.
BECAUSE NO ONE IS A PEDOPHILE UNLESS THEY ARE CHARGED>

Actually, not until they are actually convicted.

And if I were advising Mr. Epstein, I'd advised him to give up his liberal friends while he can do something about his own fate. Give the DOJ a reason to open up a Special Counsel into looking at the Clinton Crime Family.

Such an office would insure that when President Trump leaves office, there will still be investigations into whatever lib takes his place. IMHO, I think that we have to start looking at the impeachment of Kamala Harris or Biden beginning right in 2021.

Not so fast...

https://nypost.com/2019/07/08/jeffr...ars-old-and-still-in-braces-when-abuse-began/
Can you see the amount of unmitigated crappola in this article starting with calling a 14 year old girl prepubescent? Of course she wasn't prepubescent. This article jumps about so much that it is difficult to separate facts from what they made up. There is something seriously deranged about Jeffrey Epstein. There is no reason to muddy the case up with fancy.

Fact. Epstein is charged with one count of sex trafficking and one count of conspiracy to traffic. The only facts known so far is that the girls were young, none under 14 so far, and all looked very young and they were all paid. The criminal charge for paying a willing minor for sex is statutory rape. Charge the man and get on with it.

Not so fast...

Can you see the amount of unmitigated crappola in this article starting with calling a 14 year old girl prepubescent? Of course she wasn't prepubescent. This article jumps about so much that it is difficult to separate facts from what they made up. There is something seriously deranged about Jeffrey Epstein. There is no reason to muddy the case up with fancy.

Fact. Epstein is charged with one count of sex trafficking and one count of conspiracy to traffic. The only facts known so far is that the girls were young, none under 14 so far, and all looked very young and they were all paid. The criminal charge for paying a willing minor for sex is statutory rape. Charge the man and get on with it.

I don't give two shit, the POS was messing around with 14 year old girls and I saw one reference possible a 12 yo. Shoot the SOB

Not so fast...

I don't give two shit, the POS was messing around with 14 year old girls and I saw one reference possible a 12 yo. Shoot the SOB
If there is a 12 year old let's see it.

Teen Cosmo had an entire article telling young teens that sex work is like any other kind of work. If Epstein had sex with 14 year olds charge him with statutory rape and the girls with prostitution. They were paid.

Not so fast...

If there is a 12 year old let's see it.

Teen Cosmo had an entire article telling young teens that sex work is like any other kind of work. If Epstein had sex with 14 year olds charge him with statutory rape and the girls with prostitution. They were paid.

I don't recall where I read it and you're out of line. He preyed on young girls...that's the fact of the situation. Shoot the perverted bastard

how young does the girl have to be for you to call it child rape? just how low do you go defending trump and his FIVE peddie friends....i note you ran from the other thread when i gave you links and facts

When Epstein is charged with pedophilia this thread will become meaningful.
BECAUSE NO ONE IS A PEDOPHILE UNLESS THEY ARE CHARGED>

Actually, not until they are actually convicted.

And if I were advising Mr. Epstein, I'd advised him to give up his liberal friends while he can do something about his own fate. Give the DOJ a reason to open up a Special Counsel into looking at the Clinton Crime Family.

Such an office would insure that when President Trump leaves office, there will still be investigations into whatever lib takes his place. IMHO, I think that we have to start looking at the impeachment of Kamala Harris or Biden beginning right in 2021.

Soooooooo what you're saying is that you find victimizing young girls very useful for your scoring points on a message board for "MUH TEAM".

Stay classy, shit-for-brains.

Ohhh the deal Acosta made when shitstain obama was president and the secretary of state was covering for her husband - that deal?

Until you named "Epstein" I thought you were posting about Roy Moore.

Ohhh the deal Acosta made when shitstain obama was president and the secretary of state was covering for her husband - that deal?

You actually think Presidents sit in on plea deals? :laugh2:

Have the nurses not brought your meds today or what?

Forum List

Back