🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jen Psaki Blames the High Cost of Meat on "The Greed of Meat Conglomerates"

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Lady Braniac just told us all that the high costs of meat were not due to Brandon's out of control inflation -- caused by his out of control spending, injecting the economy with literal trillions upon trillions of fake new dollars chasing the same (or shrinking) pool of goods -- but due to "meat conglomerates."

What good Commies Democrats are.

I blame the cost of everything on the Biden Harris administration. If you stopped throwing money out like candy in a parade then people would go back to work and we wouldn't have these issues. Are they in denial, or are they really THAT stupid?

Lady Braniac just told us all that the high costs of meat were not due to Brandon's out of control inflation -- caused by his out of control spending, injecting the economy with literal trillions upon trillions of fake new dollars chasing the same (or shrinking) pool of goods -- but due to "meat conglomerates."

Now see if the democrats controlled the meat industry they could sell the meat at a loss to us and subsidize it, further driving up debt and inflation.

But no!!!!!!!!!! They have to let private industry try and make a "profit" instead

Suckers!

Last edited:
Strawberryshitcake.png

You are a fascist pig.

The fact is that companies have been piling on. Many companies have used this to pile on. Many companies have raised their profit marging from 11% to 12%. Also ranchers agree with Psaki. The price they are receiving has gone down even as prices have gone up. We have a monopoly in this country as the vast majority of beef is controlled by 4 companies.

DES MOINES, Iowa -- Like other ranchers across the country, Rusty Kemp for years grumbled about rock-bottom prices paid for the cattle he raised in central Nebraska, even as the cost of beef at grocery stores kept climbing.

He and his neighbors blamed it on consolidation in the beef industry stretching back to the 1970s that resulted in four companies slaughtering over 80% of the nation’s cattle, giving the processors more power to set prices while ranchers struggled to make a living. Federal data show that for every dollar spent on food, the share that went to ranchers and farmers dropped from 35 cents in the 1970s to 14 cents recently.

Look, STFU. You are just stupid. First of all. MI is declining. I mean, I know, you have no clue as to what M1 is, But the reality is the Fed is cutting back on quantitative easing at the tune of 200 million dollars a month. And whoosh, watch that shit just fly right over your head, mostly because that head of yours is stuck up your ass.

What is the price of feeder cattle? Is it higher? No you stupid shit, it is lower than it was more than two years ago. And the meat industry, well it is the very definition of Oligopoly, and they are hosing your ass. But you are so stupid than you bend over and proclaim, "give me another".

Let's be honest, if you took a shit, and it stunk, you would blame it on Biden.

Last edited:
I blame the cost of everything on the Biden Harris administration. If you stopped throwing money out like candy in a parade then people would go back to work and we wouldn't have these issues. Are they in denial, or are they really THAT stupid?

Of course you do. You also forget that Republicans were throwing cash around as well. As a result of the tax cuts and the pandemic, the rich and big business are swimming in cash. Of course that is okay with you. Ordinary people get some help and you want to blame them for it. Maybe if businesses started valuing their employees they would start coming back. No one is going to risk their life for a job. You are the one who is that stupid.

Wait until she starts calling them kulaks. Remember who owns Red Jen:

1639521628706.png

Always someone else's fault

That's how commies roll, when they know they can get away with it:

1. Claim the Meat Conglomerates are failing

2. Nationalize the Meat Conglomerates in the names of the "public welfare"

3. Determine who gets meat and who doesn't.

How many times have we seen this movie? If these commie pieces of shit pushing like this, they're gonna end up being eaten themselves.

Look, STFU. You are just stupid. First of all. MI is declining. I mean, I know, you have no clue as to what M1 is, But the realit
Prog women have had their chance. For all to see. They are frauds. Replacing men with the same lies and failures only without being destroyed is not advancing the species. We will continue though. Onward Equity Soldiers! Only when the terror gets here completely, ain't no Hitler type nation going to have them in charge.

Prog women have had their chance. For all to see. They are frauds. Replacing men with the same lies and failures only without being destroyed is not advancing the species. We will continue though. Onward Equity Soldiers! Only when the terror gets here completely, ain't no Hitler type nation going to have them in charge.
WTF. Where did you address the contraction of M1. Where did you address the oligopoly that is the meat industry? I mean you really are not worth one shit, let alone two. I mean shit in your hands and throw it on the wall, it would be far more productive than your posts.

Kulaks!

Look, STFU. You are just stupid. First of all. MI is declining. I mean, I know, you have no clue as to what M1 is, But the reality is the Fed is cutting back on quantitative easing at the tune of 200 million dollars a month. And whoosh, watch that shit just fly right over your head, mostly because that head of yours is stuck up your ass.

What is the price of feeder cattle? Is it higher? No you stupid shit, it is lower than it was more than two years ago. And the meat industry, well it is the very definition of Oligopoly, and they are hosing your ass. But you are so stupid than you bend over and proclaim, "give me another".

Let's be honest, if you took a shit, and it stunk, you would blame it on Biden.

First of all. MI is declining.

Where?

1639525183287.png

But the reality is the Fed is cutting back on quantitative easing at the tune of 200 million dollars a month.

$200 million?

And whoosh, watch that shit just fly right over your head, mostly because that head of yours is stuck up your ass.

Irony is ironic.

Greed must be why a 5 gal bucket of paint was $220 at Lowe's this afternoon.
Before COVID it was less than $100

WTF. Where did you address the contraction of M1. Where did you address the oligopoly that is the meat industry? I mean you really are not worth one shit, let alone two. I mean shit in your hands and throw it on the wall, it would be far more productive than your posts.
This is not funny to me. The younger people will have to make the decisions and they are not happy campers. We were warned about the Great Society as it was written. Told that the generations will be poorer. Millennials are the first to be poorer and they are more diverse and not happy with the whiter ones ahead of them. We were warned about trade deals that remove our manufacturing in the 1990's. China will be our bosses within a couple of decades or so at this rate. They seem it now by the way things are going. Releasing a Virus with no repercussions to them and affecting the GDP's of the Western World negatively. Xi did good.

Look at the price of feeder cattle vs live cattle. Feeder cattle are much more expensive than live...the difference is that live cattle is cattle coming off the feed lots vs feeders which are ready to go to the feed lots.

Which means that the processing facilities are backed up...not enough people to process the beef. Which is why the price per pound is so much lower...the feed lots are going broke.

The price of cattle feed is outrageous as well...the price of fertilizer is directly linked to the price of natural gas....both of which are outrageously priced. Grain is at outrageous high prices and going much much higher.

Forum List

Back