Jennifer Rubin promotes regime change in Iran

no, Zionist is a pretty clear description. It's someone who believes Jews have a right to oppress Arabs on their own land because a Magic Fairy in the Sky said they could.
I dont object to the word Zionist

because Jews coined the term themselves

But you are mistaken about the definition

Jews did not steal land from Arabs

Sure they did.. That's why they planned the 6 day war for a decade.. Read Moshe Dayan.
The Jews with God’s help outsmarted the Arabs at every turn

because they - the Arabs - were planning for war during those 10 years also

A Zionist Tool is someone who thinks it's acceptable for American Boys to come home in boxes to support that delusion.
I think Bible prophecy is real and events in the Middle East will lead to a great war known as Armageddon

So your fear is not wrong

but there is nothing you can do to prevent it just as godless libs could not stop the creation of Israel in 1947

Harry Truman was a democrat. Why do you follow the Scofield heresy?

no, Zionist is a pretty clear description. It's someone who believes Jews have a right to oppress Arabs on their own land because a Magic Fairy in the Sky said they could.

Sure they did.. That's why they planned the 6 day war for a decade.. Read Moshe Dayan.
The Jews with God’s help outsmarted the Arabs at every turn

because they - the Arabs - were planning for war during those 10 years also

When Israel bombed Egypt.. all seasoned Egyptian troops were fighting in Yemen. (1962-1970)

70,000 Egyptian soldiers were deployed to Yemen from 1962-1970
When the number one goal was jihad to reclaim muslim land in palestine that was piss-poor planning by the Arab high command

Why doesent surada answer my question?

because he cant

schofield correctly noted in 1900 that Israel would be recreated and Jews reunited

A time when godless libs such as the ones posting here today were laughing at the very idea

Why doesent surada answer my question?

because he cant

schofield correctly noted in 1900 that Israel would be recreated and Jews reunited

A time when godless libs such as the ones posting here today were laughing at the very idea

Of course he did. Zionists paid him to write his Bible and paid to publish it.

70,000 Egyptian soldiers were deployed to Yemen from 1962-1970
When the number one goal was jihad to reclaim muslim land in palestine that was piss-poor planning by the Arab high command

Actually it wasn't.. by the 1960s Israel had been accepted.. but they wanted a piece of Lebanon, a piece of Syria and a piece of Sinai. Read Moshe Dayan. They wanted more land and water assets.

Uh, yeah, they really did... There were almost no Jews in Palestine prior to 1920, when the British came up with the brilliant plan to resettle Europe's Jews there to do Colonization by Proxy. But even then, Jews weren't too keen on the idea of giving up their comfy lives in Europe cheating the goyim. Until the Goyim started turning them into lampshades, anyway.

When a whole bunch of them started showing up, the Arabs were all "What's up with that?" and got their land stolen from them. Oops. You ran away from the fighting? We're taking your land!

I think Bible prophecy is real and events in the Middle East will lead to a great war known as Armageddon

So your fear is not wrong

but there is nothing you can do to prevent it just as godless libs could not stop the creation of Israel in 1947

Yup, you just hit on it. The main reason America supports Israel...

Too many stupid people like you who believe in a book of fucking fairy tales.

Jesus would return within a generation... A generation is 40 years.
A generation can also mean within the life of anyone alive at the time Israel was created

a child born in 1947 could live over 100 years

however scofield does not claim to be a prophet with Devine inspiration

he merely researches God’s word and tries to explain its meaning

which so far he has done pretty well

Forum List

Back