Jens Mohr Thygesen "The J. F. Kennedy Assassination"

Would be very helpful if the conspiracy theorists simply stated what they think happened and we could compare the veracity of their narrative to that of the Warren Commission.

Makes you wonder why they always punk out when they are asked. Hmmm
Your same canned talking points are rusty Huckleberry.
If you truly believe your own horse shit, I would suggest you watch some of these 'conspiracy theory' videos and enlighten yourself. But you don't and won't so it means you're
just a government propaganda-spamming troll.
LOLOL

I take this to mean you're not going to address candycorn's post...?
Would be very helpful if the conspiracy theorists simply stated what they think happened and we could compare the veracity of their narrative to that of the Warren Commission.

Funny you have never been able to name any such experts

Also funny you have no clue what the report says as you have never read it and simply her suckered into believing whatever some half assed conspiracy theorist tells you..
It has never been discredited

You cannot demonstrate any way that it has been discredited

You cannot name any specific lie within it

You cannot cite any evidence discrediting it

The Warren commission report is supported by evidence your claims are not
Admitting you don’t know of the numerous experts who have debunked the WC, including a government commission, just proves you aren’t informed and likely are a lying propagandist.
There are no such experts.
You were simply making appeals to ignorance and are defeated
Too funny. Dupe.
But true and accurate

You cannot name any because no such experts have disproven it
Only low IQ defectives and CIA dupes believe the WC. Which one are you?
Yet you still cannot challenge it with any evidence
You still cannot name anyone who has debunked it

You still cannot cite any passage from it which is a lie

You never read it

You are quite wrong little boy

High iq people do research and look at a both sides of an issue before deciding what to believe

Low iq people like you ignore one aide and her suckered in by grifters selling a stupid story

That is you

You will full remain ignorant because to you it is a matter of religious faith which you are too cowardly to challenge

Admitting you don’t know of the numerous experts who have debunked the WC, including a government commission, just proves you aren’t informed and likely are a lying propagandist.
Too funny. Dupe.
But true and accurate

You never read it

High iq people do research and look at a both sides of an issue before deciding what to believe

Low iq people like you ignore one aide and her suckered in by grifters selling a stupid story

That is you

You will full remain ignorant because to you it is a matter of religious faith which you are too cowardly to challenge
I and many others have exposed the fraud that is the WC a million times. You being too dumb to accept the truth, is not my problem.

Too funny. Dupe.
But true and accurate

You never read it

That is you

I and many others have exposed the fraud that is the WC a million times. You being too dumb to accept the truth, is not my problem.
No you never have and neither has anyone else .
You so not know enough about it to challenge it much less prove it is a fraud

You never even read it

You have never presented evidence challenging it

Cite a specific passage which is a lie and show evidence that it is a lie

That is the truth which you do not accept

Too funny. Dupe.
But true and accurate

You never read it

That is you

You never even read it

LMFAO...Yet only 20-30% of Americans believe the WC. So much for your lies.

But true and accurate

You never read it

That is you

You never even read it

I stated fact not lies.

It is no coincidence that fewer than 10% of Americans have read the report..

Like you the rest of them are gullible and naive and fall for what they see on tv

Consensus does not prove anything true so it is irrelevant how many believe it

The evidence proves you wrong.

You never read it

That is you

You never even read it

I stated fact not lies.

Like you the rest of them are gullible and naive and fall for what they see on tv

They don’t need to read it to know it is a fraud, just as you are a fraud.

You never read it

That is you

You never even read it

I stated fact not lies.

Of course you do

You have no clue what it says and blindly tried every rumor.

You were the fraud here boy

You were like any cheap gossip who ignored fact and evidence.

Then we report is correct and proven by evidence and you are two dim to challenge it making you coward and liar

You never even read it

I stated fact not lies.

Of course you do

Then we report is correct and proven by evidence and you are two dim to challenge it making you coward and liar
The WC has been disproven by thousands of experts, too bad you are illiterate and incapable of learning.

You never even read it

I stated fact not lies.

Of course you do

The WC has been disproven by thousands of experts, too bad you are illiterate and incapable of learning.
No it never has which is why you ran away when challenged to name one .

For some who claims to be capable of learning you are awfully afraid of reading it and realizing how bad you have been suckered

I stated fact not lies.

Of course you do

For some who claims to be capable of learning you are awfully afraid of reading it and realizing how bad you have been suckered
Read it when I was 12 years old and knew then it was bull shit. Too bad you are so poorly educated and ignorant to see the truth.

Whether we prove these people guilty or not is irrelevant, because we know how they shaped our policies after JFK was gone. The Gulf of Tonkin false flag would not have happened and we would have never been in the Vietnam War, for starters. Fast forward to 9/11 and this endless war on terror merry-go-round we're stuck on....losing our civil liberties one after another.

And by the looks of candycorn, faun, soupnazi and whoever else - they're the infantry in the war to keep us in the dark, now that the fake media's been called out..

Whether we prove these people guilty or not is irrelevant, because we know how they shaped our policies after JFK was gone. The Gulf of Tonkin false flag would not have happened and we would have never been in the Vietnam War, for starters. Fast forward to 9/11 and this endless war on terror merry-go-round we're stuck on....losing our civil liberties one after another.

And by the looks of candycorn, faun, soupnazi and whoever else - they're the infantry in the war to keep us in the dark, now that the fake media's been called out..
LOLOLOL

You fucking nut. None of us have any power to keep you in the dark. You're doing that to yourself.

LOLOLOL

You fucking nut. None of us have any power to keep you in the dark. You're doing that to yourself.
That's why you're still pushing a 56 year old lie ?
Sure bud.

I stated fact not lies.

Of course you do

Read it when I was 12 years old and knew then it was bull shit. Too bad you are so poorly educated and ignorant to see the truth.
You never read it at any age.

We have proven that fact

You cannot cite a passage from it which is bullshit

You do not see any truth you respond in knee jerk manner to what con artists tell you

Wrong.

VIetnam would have likely happened with or without JFK. The fact is he was going to escalate as Johnson did in fact Johnsons escalation of vietnam was a hold over from the Kennedy admin

This is a debate forum not an echo chamber. The fact that you ignore disagreement is very telling. You Assume those who disagree are trying to keep you in the dark shows you cannot tolerate challenges to your beliefs which are not the truth but merely opinion.

Why bother discussing it if you assume you have the absolute truth and anyone in disagreement is a government plant as that idiot Gipper thinks?

There are no shills or plants here and no one in government cares what someone says on an obscure forum like this

Wrong.

VIetnam would have likely happened with or without JFK. The fact is he was going to escalate as Johnson did in fact Johnsons escalation of vietnam was a hold over from the Kennedy admin

This is a debate forum not an echo chamber. The fact that you ignore disagreement is very telling. You Assume those who disagree are trying to keep you in the dark shows you cannot tolerate challenges to your beliefs which are not the truth but merely opinion.

Why bother discussing it if you assume you have the absolute truth and anyone in disagreement is a government plant as that idiot Gipper thinks?

There are no shills or plants here and no one in government cares what someone says on an obscure forum like this
Wrong. Liar.

JFK had put plans into effect to bug out of Vietnam, just before your buddies blew his brains out. LBJ immediately rescinded those orders. Yet another proof among the thousands proving conspiracy in the coup in Dallas.

Wrong.

Wrong. Liar.

JFK had put plans into effect to bug out of Vietnam, just before your buddies blew his brains out. LBJ immediately rescinded those orders. Yet another proof among the thousands proving conspiracy in the coup in Dallas.
I am not wrong and you are the liar.

Johnsons escalation plan was prepared for JFKs signature as the date on the document clearly shows.

Notice that unlike you I can present evidence

National Security Action Memorandum 273 - Wikipedia

Oswald was no buddy of mine and acted alone

There is no proof of a conspiracy you dumbass. That is why you have to lie about documents as you just did

When a second rate fool like you has to lie and you know you just did it is easy to humiliate them as I just did to you.

And I always own your sorry ass

As usual we know you are proven wrong and the only liar here and I showed irrefutable evidence of that fact,

And yes Johnsons plan was a carry over from Kennedy

Wrong.

Wrong. Liar.

I am not wrong and you are the liar.

Johnsons escalation plan was prepared for JFKs signature as the date on the document clearly shows.

Notice that unlike you I can present evidence

National Security Action Memorandum 273 - Wikipedia

Oswald was no buddy of mine and acted alone

There is no proof of a conspiracy you dumbass. That is why you have to lie about documents as you just did

When a second rate fool like you has to lie and you know you just did it is easy to humiliate them as I just did to you.

And I always own your sorry ass

As usual we know you are proven wrong and the only liar here and I showed irrefutable evidence of that fact,

And yes Johnsons plan was a carry over from Kennedy
Wrong again liar. Learn to read.
JFK’s Vietnam Withdrawal Plan Is a Fact, Not Speculation

Forum List

Back