Jerome Corsi email dump is the smoking gun confirming this illegal Trump election

Corsi gave Mueller zippo. Nothing at all which is why they went back and nailed him for not remembering the fwd of an email.

-Geaux
Mueller has the emails. Corsi giving an explanation of not remembering won't help Corsi or Trump, or anyone else who has been nailed in this conspiracy. "Not remembering?" :777:That's funny! You bunch of loser Trump apologists who are complicit in the conspiracy are a pitiful bunch.
We’re down right deplorable!!! However, butthurt free unlike you fools.

blob:https://www.msnbc.com/39b561e4-1a82-4530-97bb-c1f7660f4b27

The conspiracy to coordinate with Wikileaks, Assange, Roger Stone, and Jim Corsi in a set of emails having Stone direct Corsi to get information out about Clinton has been exposed. We have the emails of them directing the spread of false information about Clinton. And we have a host of emails between all these criminals confirming the crimes. And Trump was right in the middle based on his communications in speeches, encouraging this false information get out. Mueller has the smoking gun. Can't wait for the report proving this election was illegal, and was coordinated by way of an illegal conspiracy. Congratulations to Mueller and law enforcement. This smoking gun just confirms what the country knew all along.
And who are you again?

Corsi gave Mueller zippo. Nothing at all which is why they went back and nailed him for not remembering the fwd of an email.

-Geaux
Mueller has the emails. Corsi giving an explanation of not remembering won't help Corsi or Trump, or anyone else who has been nailed in this conspiracy. "Not remembering?" :777:That's funny! You bunch of loser Trump apologists who are complicit in the conspiracy are a pitiful bunch.
Hate to break it to you like this, but if you're deplorable, you were already butt hurt.

The conspiracy to coordinate with Wikileaks, Assange, Roger Stone, and Jim Corsi in a set of emails having Stone direct Corsi to get information out about Clinton has been exposed. We have the emails of them directing the spread of false information about Clinton. And we have a host of emails between all these criminals confirming the crimes. And Trump was right in the middle based on his communications in speeches, encouraging this false information get out. Mueller has the smoking gun. Can't wait for the report proving this election was illegal, and was coordinated by way of an illegal conspiracy. Congratulations to Mueller and law enforcement. This smoking gun just confirms what the country knew all along.
And who are you again?
The guy you can't handle.

aaaand ya got nuttin again:abgg2q.jpg:
You wish boss, you wish.

Assange should be given a medal for exposing the tyrants.
Assange would be in jail if he weren't in Ecuador right now for spreading false information, and getting involved in a conspiracy. Glad to see these Trump apologists with their fingers up their asses with no counter rebuttal or evidence. All they can do is talk bs now. Which is worth shit. Carry on.
Funny how you moonbats loved Assange when he was dropping the dime on Chimpy Bush.
More non-arguments. This is turning out better than I thought.

And who are you again?
You’re chin hits more ball than babe Ruth. Swerve ho.

And who are you again?
You’re chin hits more ball than babe Ruth. Swerve ho.
You aren't handling anything. Take a hike loser.

AnyDayMoonbats.jpg

-Geaux
Hate to break it to you like this, but if you're deplorable, you were already butt hurt.
Wow...what a zinger.

Assange should be given a medal for exposing the tyrants.
Assange would be in jail if he weren't in Ecuador right now for spreading false information, and getting involved in a conspiracy. Glad to see these Trump apologists with their fingers up their asses with no counter rebuttal or evidence. All they can do is talk bs now. Which is worth shit. Carry on.
Funny how you moonbats loved Assange when he was dropping the dime on Chimpy Bush.

Plus Wikileaks has never been wrong, I ask any liberal to show us were the false information Wikileaks has ever given! We will wait. We love the sound of crickets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This shows the intelligence of a Trump apologist here folks. He or she thinks it's about whether Wikileaks is right or wrong. :21: What an idiot.

The link is dead. Can you update it please.

So does wiping a server of all traces of illegal activity like Hillary did mean shes innocent? Or are you admitting HIllary is indeed guilty and also guilty of obstruction of justice for deleting them AFTER the subpoena came out?
Hillary+ your off topic post = coward. Move along loser.

Oh its not off topic, it's just not what you wanted to hear. It's hilarious that liberals pretend to care about an "email dump" when Hillary took a dump on her emails and shredded them after the justice department subpoenaed her information.

So care to explain your lack of outrage? Would you be saying it was perfectly ok had Trump deleted 30,000 emails after the liberal run house issued a subpoena for them?
How you got past the third grade is anyone's guess? Or did you? Where in my OP was I talking about Hillary deleting emails? Damn you people are stupid.

So does wiping a server of all traces of illegal activity like Hillary did mean shes innocent? Or are you admitting HIllary is indeed guilty and also guilty of obstruction of justice for deleting them AFTER the subpoena came out?

Oh its not off topic, it's just not what you wanted to hear. It's hilarious that liberals pretend to care about an "email dump" when Hillary took a dump on her emails and shredded them after the justice department subpoenaed her information.

So care to explain your lack of outrage? Would you be saying it was perfectly ok had Trump deleted 30,000 emails after the liberal run house issued a subpoena for them?
How you got past the third grade is anyone's guess? Or did you? Where in my OP was I talking about Hillary deleting emails? Damn you people are stupid.

Oh nowhere did you talk about it, that's just it. You bring up the email "dump" by Corsi but ignore the email WIPE by Hillary. That's my point, thanks for making it for me.

Why is your care and concern for only one side? What happened to equal justice for all? Why did the FBI go out of their way to avoid prosecuting Hillary and went out of their way to try to frame Trump for something? With Hillary it was "we see no reason to prosecute despite gobs of evidence we presented" With Trump its raiding his lawyers office in the middle of the night, subpoenas, threats, etc despite not having any evidence of collusion.

Last edited:

Oh nowhere did you talk about it, that's just it. You bring up the email "dump" by Corsi but ignore the email WIPE by Hillary. That's my point, thanks for making it for me.
:21: You just stepped into it with your own stupid comment, proving you went off topic. You folks are a trip, let me tell you. No where in my OP did I address anything about a "Hillary wipe". Sonny boy, do you know what this OP is about? It's about a Jim Corsi email dump that was exposed by mueller, not a "Hillary wipe". Stop making retarded arguments.

Forum List

Back