Jerome Corsi email dump is the smoking gun confirming this illegal Trump election

blob:https://www.msnbc.com/39b561e4-1a82-4530-97bb-c1f7660f4b27

The conspiracy to coordinate with Wikileaks, Assange, Roger Stone, and Jim Corsi in a set of emails having Stone direct Corsi to get information out about Clinton has been exposed. We have the emails of them directing the spread of false information about Clinton. And we have a host of emails between all these criminals confirming the crimes. And Trump was right in the middle based on his communications in speeches, encouraging this false information get out. Mueller has the smoking gun. Can't wait for the report proving this election was illegal, and was coordinated by way of an illegal conspiracy. Congratulations to Mueller and law enforcement. This smoking gun just confirms what the country knew all along.
There is nothing illegal about any of that and the election was legit.

This looks pretty bad:

Two months before WikiLeaks released emails stolen from the Clinton campaign, right-wing conspiracy theorist Jerome Corsi sent an email to former Trump campaign adviser Roger Stone anticipating the document dump, according to draft court papers obtained by NBC News.

"Word is friend in embassy plans 2 more dumps," Corsi wrote on Aug. 2, 2016, referring to WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, according to the draft court papers. "One shortly after I'm back. 2nd in Oct. Impact planned to be very damaging."

Mueller has emails from Stone pal Corsi about WikiLeaks Dem email dump

Foreknowledge of the release of emails hacked by the Russians by Trump allies. With Trump allies coordinating with Jullian Assange on that release.
How does it look bad when the link does not even work.

The conspiracy to coordinate with Wikileaks, Assange, Roger Stone, and Jim Corsi in a set of emails having Stone direct Corsi to get information out about Clinton has been exposed. We have the emails of them directing the spread of false information about Clinton. And we have a host of emails between all these criminals confirming the crimes. And Trump was right in the middle based on his communications in speeches, encouraging this false information get out. Mueller has the smoking gun. Can't wait for the report proving this election was illegal, and was coordinated by way of an illegal conspiracy. Congratulations to Mueller and law enforcement. This smoking gun just confirms what the country knew all along.

This looks pretty bad:

Two months before WikiLeaks released emails stolen from the Clinton campaign, right-wing conspiracy theorist Jerome Corsi sent an email to former Trump campaign adviser Roger Stone anticipating the document dump, according to draft court papers obtained by NBC News.

"Word is friend in embassy plans 2 more dumps," Corsi wrote on Aug. 2, 2016, referring to WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, according to the draft court papers. "One shortly after I'm back. 2nd in Oct. Impact planned to be very damaging."

Foreknowledge of the release of emails hacked by the Russians by Trump allies. With Trump allies coordinating with Jullian Assange on that release.

The link works fine. Try again:

This looks pretty bad:

This looks pretty bad:

Is that felony foreknowledge?
Foreknowledge in the first degree?

It demonstrates premediation and intention. That Trump allies were coordinating with WikiLeaks on the release of emails stolen by the Russians.

And then lying their asses off about it. Of course.
It demonstrates more than intention. They have the emails contradicting Corsi's denials. They are toast. Mueller has caught them red handed. This email dump proves that Trump has been lying since this scandal began;Apparent Mueller docs connect dots from Trump camp to Wikileaks

The part I find astonishing is that even with the emails *explicitly* proving that Corsi is lying his ass off........conservatives still cling to their conspiracy narrative. Based on nothing.

Its the same with Manafort. They caught him red handed with millions in unreported income. With overwhelming documentation proving it and Manafort's lawyers admitting to it in open court. And yet conservatives TO THIS DAY refuse to acknowledge any of the evidence and cling to their conspiracy.

You can't fix stupid.

Lying under oath and not reporting income are crimes.
Throw them in jail.

Corsi never made contact with Assange. If he had, Mueller would know since he has his PC, phone, emails etc... Instead, Mueller intends to indite Corsi for cough.... cough... 'lying to the FBI' by not recalling he forwarded an email. I challenge any of you experts to remember every email you sent 2.5 years ago.... especially at age 70+

-Geaux

No amount of education, no laws or regulations, can do a thing about stupidity. Stupidity must turn on itself, do violence to itself. That is the conundrum. We leave it to the reader whether they sense CIA or FBI more prominently in this story, though the concept, 'penultimate' (the day before) we define as less FBI and more CIA, simply due to past evidence of its use by the latter.

As the chron shows, one week before the Solstice we are introduced to Guccifer 2.0.

14 June 2016 Guccifer 2.0

20 Jun 2016 Christopher Steele (MI6)

21 Jun 2016 Summer Solstice

22 Jun 2016 Wikileaks reaches out to Guccifer 2.0

Wikileaks "reaches out" as the sun begins descent from its zenith. Does Corsi know about this?

Corsi never made contact with Assange. If he had, Mueller would know since he has his PC, phone, emails etc... Instead, Mueller intends to indite Corsi for cough.... cough... 'lying to the FBI' by not recalling he forwarded an email. I challenge any of you experts to remember every email you sent 2.5 years ago.... especially at age 70+

-Geaux

And by 'forwarded an email', you this:

He wasn't forwarding an email. Corsi was relaying the information from Assange to Stone on the exact dates that the email dumps would occur. After lying to investigators and telling them that he turned down Stone's request that Corsi reach out to Wikileaks.

With an email trail to prove it.

Yeah, that's one I'm MORE than happy to let a jury decide.

For almost two years now we've been hearing "We got him now! Mwuhahaha!"

And yet there he still sits. They've hit everything and everyone except the guy they've been going after... talk about a Teflon Don...

Look, you got something? Great, get the snake oil salesman out of the White House... but be careful what you wish for... Mike Pence is a real conservative...

For almost two years now we've been hearing "We got him now! Mwuhahaha!"

And yet there he still sits. They've hit everything and everyone except the guy they've been going after... talk about a Teflon Don...

Look, you got something? Great, get the snake oil salesman out of the White House... but be careful what you wish for... Mike Pence is a real conservative...

The whole 'we've got him now' schtick I leave to you. I simply note the increasing body of evidence that is publicly available and how bad it looks.

And Mueller hasn't even released his report yet. I'm eager to see what additional information may be included that we don't know about.

No amount of education, no laws or regulations, can do a thing about stupidity. Stupidity must turn on itself, do violence to itself. That is the conundrum. We leave it to the reader whether they sense CIA or FBI more prominently in this story, though the concept, 'penultimate' (the day before) we define as less FBI and more CIA, simply due to past evidence of its use by the latter.

As the chron shows, one week before the Solstice we are introduced to Guccifer 2.0.

14 June 2016 Guccifer 2.0

20 Jun 2016 Christopher Steele (MI6)

21 Jun 2016 Summer Solstice

22 Jun 2016 Wikileaks reaches out to Guccifer 2.0

Wikileaks "reaches out" as the sun begins descent from its zenith. Does Corsi know about this?

So you seem to be trying to insinuate something. Can you just come out and say it.

-Geaux

He wasn't forwarding an email. Corsi was relaying the information from Assange to Stone on the exact dates that the email dumps would occur. After lying to investigators and telling them that he turned down Stone's request that Corsi reach out to Wikileaks.

Not true. Corsi was told by a third party as he states. Corsi has zero contact with Assange

-Geaux

-Geaux

Not true. Corsi was told by a third party as he states. Corsi has zero contact with Assange

-Geaux

Corsi asked the third party to contact Wikileaks on his behalf.

Instead of turning down the request, Corsi in fact passed it along to a person in London, according to the draft court documents. Corsi said that person was conservative author Ted Malloch.

Eight days later, Corsi sent the email to Stone saying that WikiLeaks possessed information that would be damaging to Hillary Clinton's campaign and planned to release it in October.

Corsi requested information be collected from Assange. He was given that information from Assange. He passed that information to Stone.

Exactly as Stone asked him to do. Making Corsi's claim that Corsi declined Stone's request a provable lie.

Again, I'm *more* than happy to let a jury have this one. Corsi should have accepted the plea deal. Federal investigators have him dead to rights.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Instead of turning down the request, Corsi in fact passed it along to a person in London, according to the draft court documents. Corsi said that person was conservative author Ted Malloch.

Eight days later, Corsi sent the email to Stone saying that WikiLeaks possessed information that would be damaging to Hillary Clinton's campaign and planned to release it in October.

Corsi requested information be collected from Assange. He was given that information from Assange. He passed that information to Stone.

Exactly as Stone asked him to do. Making Corsi's claim that Corsi declined Stone's request a provable lie.

Again, I'm *more* than happy to let a jury have this one. Corsi should have accepted the plea deal. Federal investigators have him dead to rights.
Look at post #111. Corsi tells his story and how he will not cop a plea that is a lie

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Look at post #111. Corsi tells his story and how he will not cop a plea that is a lie

-Geaux

Carlson's claim that 'nothing ever came of any of this' is false.

Corsi asked a third party in London to contact Assange on his behalf about unreleased emails. The third party did contact Assange about those emails at Corsi's request. The third party then relayed the information about unreleased emails that Corsi wanted from Assange back to Corsi. Corsi then delivered it to Stone.

Exactly as Stone requested.

And we have the emails to prove all of it.

Corsi's story doesn't match the email chain. And the information that Corsi delivered to Stone about exactly when Wikileaks will do the dumps demonstrates that Carlson's claims are false as well.

Thankfully Carlson can make shit up to his heart's content. As there's no law against fantasy on TV.

-Geaux

-Geaux

The email is the third party you idiot. Lol!

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux
Corsi cannot circumvent an email. So it can't be a lie. Email is your friend that tells the whole truth, and exposes Corsi as the liar. Boom! End of story. He got caught.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Trump apologists are running around like the chicken with the head cut off trying to talk their way out of this one. Ain't going to happen. The email tells the whole picture.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Trump apologists are running around like the chicken with the head cut off trying to talk their way out of this one. Ain't going to happen. The email tells the whole picture.

If you ever want an indication of how bad things look for Trump, take a gander at the accusations Trump supporters are making about Mueller, the Deep State, Coups, etc..

Their level of shrill hysteria is directly proportional to the evidence against Team Trump.

My personal favorite were the claims that Mueller and Comey murdered a witness cited in the Papodapolous indictments. Like it was a buddy cop movie.

-Geaux

-Geaux

If you ever want an indication of how bad things look for Trump, take a gander at the accusations Trump supporters are making about Mueller, the Deep State, Coups, etc..

Their level of shrill hysteria is directly proportional to the evidence against Team Trump.

My personal favorite were the claims that Mueller and Comey murdered a witness cited in the Papodapolous indictments. Like it was a buddy cop movie.
The party along with their Sheep herd have dropped off into the abyss of insanity. There is overwhelming information and evidence against them, and they have simply lost all control. It is an amazing thing to watch.

BWK is totally buying email evidence and MI6 fairy tales. BWK also posts some weird MSNBC pages without correcting OP's defunct URL (post #1) so that we can't tear it apart with critique in front of the reader; then presumptuously fans the fires of the reactionaries and other information-compromised prisoners.

Forum List

Back