Jerome Corsi email dump is the smoking gun confirming this illegal Trump election

blob:https://www.msnbc.com/39b561e4-1a82-4530-97bb-c1f7660f4b27

The conspiracy to coordinate with Wikileaks, Assange, Roger Stone, and Jim Corsi in a set of emails having Stone direct Corsi to get information out about Clinton has been exposed. We have the emails of them directing the spread of false information about Clinton. And we have a host of emails between all these criminals confirming the crimes. And Trump was right in the middle based on his communications in speeches, encouraging this false information get out. Mueller has the smoking gun. Can't wait for the report proving this election was illegal, and was coordinated by way of an illegal conspiracy. Congratulations to Mueller and law enforcement. This smoking gun just confirms what the country knew all along.
LOl! My first rebuttal is a post of a funny face coward. Gotta love it.
ROFLMFAO

You joined last week, Tuesday, are averaging 40 posts a day
and are starting shit with some of our better posters...
like, Natural Citizen and PoliticalChic?!

Well, this should be fun...carry on

Assange should be given a medal for exposing the tyrants.
Assange would be in jail if he weren't in Ecuador right now for spreading false information, and getting involved in a conspiracy. Glad to see these Trump apologists with their fingers up their asses with no counter rebuttal or evidence. All they can do is talk bs now. Which is worth shit. Carry on.

Assange is not in Ecuador you moron!

The conspiracy to coordinate with Wikileaks, Assange, Roger Stone, and Jim Corsi in a set of emails having Stone direct Corsi to get information out about Clinton has been exposed. We have the emails of them directing the spread of false information about Clinton. And we have a host of emails between all these criminals confirming the crimes. And Trump was right in the middle based on his communications in speeches, encouraging this false information get out. Mueller has the smoking gun. Can't wait for the report proving this election was illegal, and was coordinated by way of an illegal conspiracy. Congratulations to Mueller and law enforcement. This smoking gun just confirms what the country knew all along.

We have the emails of them directing the spread of false information about Clinton

Spreading false information is a crime? Link?
Yes, when it is done through foreign governments in an American presidential election by U.S. citizens. Don't you Trump idiots know anything? 52 U.S. Code § 30121 - Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

Who paid Steele?

“We got him” thread #12,492,314.

“We got him” thread #12,492,314.
Don't be so sour about truth and justice. Lol!

We have the emails of them directing the spread of false information about Clinton

Yes, when it is done through foreign governments in an American presidential election by U.S. citizens. Don't you Trump idiots know anything? 52 U.S. Code § 30121 - Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

Who paid Steele?
It wasn't necessary. The law was already in place, so we just used that to confirm the conspiracy.

Lol....Johnathan Turley was on FOX this morning....said at this point, the Mueller investigation focus absurd and has nothing to do with Russia.:backpedal:
Yea right! Corsi gets exposed for his email dump that goes directly to Assange and Stone to plant false information through Gucifer 2.0 and have the emails disseminate out into the media, and there's nothing to see here folks. :auiqs.jpg:

Assange would be in jail if he weren't in Ecuador right now for spreading false information, and getting involved in a conspiracy. Glad to see these Trump apologists with their fingers up their asses with no counter rebuttal or evidence. All they can do is talk bs now. Which is worth shit. Carry on.

ROFLMFAO

"Better posters" ? :auiqs.jpg:You have a collection of Trump Sheep on this board and those are your "better posters?" :auiqs.jpg: Your "better posters" better get busy then.

If you knew what a plea agreement was, you wouldn't have asked such a retarded question.

If you had proof of your claim, you'd post it.
Violations of a plea agreement are endless. To not understand that is to not understand anything. You aren't capable of intelligent debate.

Show the agreement.....then we can discuss the violations.
Yep, you are definitely retarded. It isn't my imagination.Read Paul Manafort’s plea agreement

Thanks!
What's the page where it says his lawyers can't talk to Trump's lawyers?
The page where it says Manafort isn't supposed to shoot anyone or rob a bank during his plea agreement. Lol! What a dumb ass.

party.gif

The leftards will believe anything. Just more bullshit. Still crying over Hilary getting stomped. She should be in prison with Obama as well. You’ll do anything to try a save face after you got bitchslapped.

Sent from my iPhone usrng Tapatalk
We believe that Mueller has racked up 35 indictments so far and none of them are related to Hillary. That`s what we believe. None of the indictments are related to Hillary but carry on with your Hillary Derangement Syndrome if it helps you deal with the inevitable.

Who paid Steele?
It wasn't necessary. The law was already in place, so we just used that to confirm the conspiracy.

You didn't answer the question because you know the answer is and was the Hillary campaign, which is a gross violation of federal election laws. When do we lock someone up for that?

ROFLMFAO

"Better posters" ? :auiqs.jpg:You have a collection of Trump Sheep on this board and those are your "better posters?" :auiqs.jpg: Your "better posters" better get busy then.

So, did you ever find out that Assange is not in Ecuador yet?

ROFLMFAO

Ha, as long as that is your only concern, I'll focus on the conspiracy that was revealed, and you can concentrate on Assange's location. This must be one of the "better posters" the other guy was talking about? You know, those posters who say nothing about nothing.

ROFLMFAO

Ha, as long as that is your only concern, I'll focus on the conspiracy that was revealed, and you can concentrate on Assange's location. This must be one of the "better posters" the other guy was talking about? You know, those posters who say nothing about nothing.

Still haven't been able to figure out why you are wrong, so you are deflecting by personally attacking me? Man, you must have graduated at the top of your class in labtard school!

ROFLMFAO

Still haven't been able to figure out why you are wrong, so you are deflecting by personally attacking me? Man, you must have graduated at the top of your class in labtard school!
The fact that you give importance to this irrelevant subject, just explains your need for deflection from the topic. This is what cowards do.

Ha, I hope you're enjoying the party as much as the Left? Oh that's right, I forgot, you're having a pity party for yourself.

Ha. No. Silly goose. I wanna burn the whole fukin thing down, I'm enjoying the view as it happens.

Forum List

Back