Jerome Corsi email dump is the smoking gun confirming this illegal Trump election

:21: And you believe Jerome Corsi? Especially after we now have his emails, and know exactly what he said? Holy cow, are you one dumb Trump sucking Sheep.
Jerome Corsi is not in any trouble for anything in the emails.
Jerome Corsi will be going to jail for lying to SC, and for conspiring against the U.S. in a presidential election.
Trump will be found guilty of obstruction of justice on a variety of charges, the latest being the collusion with Manafort and Trump's lawyers to give Trump information during Manafort's plea agreement. That's obstruction of justice.

the latest being the collusion with Manafort and Trump's lawyers to give Trump information during Manafort's plea agreement. That's obstruction of justice.

How is that obstruction?
It amazes me every day the blatant ignorance of these Trump apologists. Are you not aware that an ongoing investigation is going on, and that Paul Manafort is a convicted felon, who is communicating with WH lawyers about the very case that Trump is being investigated about? Your question doesn't even come under the heading of being stupid. It's retarded.

Maybe your moronic claim would be helped by actual facts?

18 U.S.C. § 1503 defines "obstruction of justice" as an act that "corruptly or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication, influences, obstructs, or impedes, or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede, the due administration of justice."

Overview
Someone obstructs justice when that person has a specific intent to obstruct or interfere with a judicial proceeding. For a person to be convicted of obstructing justice, that person must not only have the specific intent to obstruct the proceeding, but that person must know (1) that a proceeding was actually pending at the time; and (2) there must be a connection between the endeavor to obstruct justice and the proceeding, and the person must have knowledge of this connection.

§ 1503 applies only to federal judicial proceedings. Under 18 U.S.C. § 1505, however, a defendant can be convicted of obstruction of justice by obstructing a pending proceeding before Congress or a federal administrative agency. A pending proceeding could include an informal investigation by an executive agency.

Obstruction of justice

Nah.

It amazes me every day the blatant ignorance of these Trump apologists. Are you not aware that an ongoing investigation is going on, and that Paul Manafort is a convicted felon, who is communicating with WH lawyers about the very case that Trump is being investigated about? Your question doesn't even come under the heading of being stupid. It's retarded.
There's nothing illegal, immoral, or fattening about a joint defense agreement, you sad little buffoon.

:21: And you believe Jerome Corsi? Especially after we now have his emails, and know exactly what he said? Holy cow, are you one dumb Trump sucking Sheep.
Jerome Corsi will be going to jail for lying to SC, and for conspiring against the U.S. in a presidential election.
Trump will be found guilty of obstruction of justice on a variety of charges, the latest being the collusion with Manafort and Trump's lawyers to give Trump information during Manafort's plea agreement. That's obstruction of justice.

the latest being the collusion with Manafort and Trump's lawyers to give Trump information during Manafort's plea agreement. That's obstruction of justice.

How is that obstruction?

18 U.S.C. § 1503 defines "obstruction of justice" as an act that "corruptly or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication, influences, obstructs, or impedes, or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede, the due administration of justice."

Overview
Someone obstructs justice when that person has a specific intent to obstruct or interfere with a judicial proceeding. For a person to be convicted of obstructing justice, that person must not only have the specific intent to obstruct the proceeding, but that person must know (1) that a proceeding was actually pending at the time; and (2) there must be a connection between the endeavor to obstruct justice and the proceeding, and the person must have knowledge of this connection.

§ 1503 applies only to federal judicial proceedings. Under 18 U.S.C. § 1505, however, a defendant can be convicted of obstruction of justice by obstructing a pending proceeding before Congress or a federal administrative agency. A pending proceeding could include an informal investigation by an executive agency.

Obstruction of justice

Nah.

How is that obstruction?

Overview

Obstruction of justice

Nah.

:777:These damn apologists are definitely retarded when they go and post the very thing the WH and Manafort are doing behind SC's back. I thought I'd seen stupid in its fullest form until I saw this. You poor thing.

There's nothing illegal, immoral, or fattening about a joint defense agreement, you sad little buffoon.
A convicted felon who agreed to a plea agreement doesn't honor that agreement by talking to those lawyers for a guy is under investigation. That is one of the dumbest arguments I have ever heard attempted in a criminal investigation in my life.

How is that obstruction?

Overview

Obstruction of justice

Nah.

:777:These damn apologists are definitely retarded when they go and post the very thing the WH and Manafort are doing behind SC's back. I thought I'd seen stupid in its fullest form until I saw this. You poor thing.

Still too retarded to explain how that's obstruction?

A convicted felon who agreed to a plea agreement doesn't honor that agreement by talking to those lawyers for a guy is under investigation. That is one of the dumbest arguments I have ever heard attempted in a criminal investigation in my life.

A convicted felon who agreed to a plea agreement doesn't honor that agreement by talking to those lawyers for a guy is under investigation.

Post the part of the plea agreement where it restricts who his lawyers can talk to...…..

None of that incoherent babbling is germane to the fact....Cheeto's lawyers can meet with Mannafort's all they want.

None of that incoherent babbling is germane to the fact....Cheeto's lawyers can meet with Mannafort's all they want.
Cheeto's lawyers are going to need their own lawyers because they injected themselves into a criminal investigation where a convicted felon was in a plea agreement with law enforcement.

A convicted felon who agreed to a plea agreement doesn't honor that agreement by talking to those lawyers for a guy is under investigation.

Post the part of the plea agreement where it restricts who his lawyers can talk to...…..
If you knew what a plea agreement was, you wouldn't have asked such a retarded question.

If you knew what a plea agreement was, you wouldn't have asked such a retarded question.

If you had proof of your claim, you'd post it.

Cheeto's lawyers are going to need their own lawyers because they injected themselves into a criminal investigation where a convicted felon was in a plea agreement with law enforcement.
Nobody needs a lawyer for doing something that's perfectly legal, doofus.
The WH lawyers committed obstruction of justice. Do you know what they discussed with Manafort? Exactly! I don't know either.

The WH lawyers committed obstruction of justice. Do you know what they discussed with Manafort? Exactly! I don't know either.
Irrelevant, since what they're doing isn't illegal, let alone obstruction.

But I'd be wanting to distract from the fact that the original track of my thread got blown to shit, because the OP was fake news.

Prolly best you let this shit die and quit embarrassing yourself.

Violations of a plea agreement are endless. To not understand that is to not understand anything. You aren't capable of intelligent debate.

Violations of a plea agreement are endless. To not understand that is to not understand anything. You aren't capable of intelligent debate.

Show the agreement.....then we can discuss the violations.

Irrelevant, since what they're doing isn't illegal, let alone obstruction.

But I'd be wanting to distract from the fact that the original track of my thread got blown to shit, because the OP was fake news.

Prolly best you let this shit die and quit embarrassing yourself.
How is a discussion between a convicted felon who is a cooperating witness to the prosecution irrelevant, when that same felon goes into conversations with the very people he is being a witness against? No one with a functioning brain cell would ever go along with such a crazy idea. Are you people high on drugs or something?

Yep, you are definitely retarded. It isn't my imagination.Read Paul Manafort’s plea agreement

Yep, you are definitely retarded. It isn't my imagination.Read Paul Manafort’s plea agreement

Thanks!
What's the page where it says his lawyers can't talk to Trump's lawyers?

Forum List

Back