Jerome Corsi negotiating plea with Mueller

No Russians to be found anywhere.

No Russians except those that stole the emails from DNC?
No Russians except those that told Trump campaign (Papadopolous) they have Clinton emails?
No Russians except Russians that Trump's campaign (Manafort, Jr. and Kushner) met with?
No Russians exept all those Russian individuals and companies indicted by Mueller for running illegal hacking and electioneering in the United States?

...WTF is wrong with you?

No Russians except those that told Trump campaign (Papadopolous) they have Clinton emails?
No Russians except Russians that Trump's campaign (Manafort, Jr. and Kushner) met with?
No Russians exept all those Russian individuals and companies indicted by Mueller for running illegal hacking and electioneering in the United States?

Any Russians hiding under your bed or in the closet?

Democrats say Trump is guilty of illegal collusion because Jr had a 7-minute meeting - that Obama made possible - with a Russian lawyer during which no information was delivered / passed....

...yet claims Hillary colluding with and paying foreign spies - working with the DOJ and for the FBI while simultaneously communicating with Mueller BEFORE Mueller was named Special Cousel - and Russians for their help in 2016, in the form of a Russian-authored document illegally used by Obama's NIA, CIA, & FBI against Trump ... is / was somehow perfectly legal and acceptable.....

BWUHAHAHAHA.......

Dude....WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

You are correct, if it is found that tRump cheated on his taxes it is far more serious than Bill's BJ. Thanks for playing.

Comrade? You are claiming that the Inquisition was convened to illegally snoop into the taxes of the president? :eek:

I thought Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada was going to torture his victims until one of them implicated the president for colluding with the Russians to run $10,000 worth of Facebook ads, which so totally overwhelmed the $1.2 BILLION that Felonia Milhous Von Pantsuit spent on the campaign....

I mean, even if the object of your festering hatred totally cheated on his taxes, how would that have altered the outcome of the election and made Stumbles McMyturn the really true president as you Marxists claim?

Nope, where ever the investigation takes him. As mandated by The assistant AG. I am sure it bothered you greatly when Starr went from whitewater to BJ, 6 1/2 years later though. Am I correct Fuhrer?
How would investigating collusion take Mueller to going through Manafort's taxes prior to him ever working on the campaign? There's no conceivable connection. Mueller was looking for scalps.

An Associate of Roger Stone (former Trump adviser) is talking to Robert Mueller about a plea deal. The central issue appears to revolve about what Roger Stone knew about the dissemination of hacked DNC emails from Wikileaks.

Stone associate Jerome Corsi is in plea negotiations with special counsel, according to a person with knowledge of the talks - The Washington Post

Saw that. Cool.
Mueller is closing in on Duh Donald, just like he and the FBI have done with other crime families.
Start on the outer rings and work towards the middle where the real scum hides.
All he's doing is persecuting the innocent.
Yeah, that's why they keep pleading "guilty".

And why a jury of his peers found manafort guilty on something like 8 counts.
Manafort's case never went before a jury, moron.

You are correct, if it is found that tRump cheated on his taxes it is far more serious than Bill's BJ. Thanks for playing.

Comrade? You are claiming that the Inquisition was convened to illegally snoop into the taxes of the president? :eek:

I thought Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada was going to torture his victims until one of them implicated the president for colluding with the Russians to run $10,000 worth of Facebook ads, which so totally overwhelmed the $1.2 BILLION that Felonia Milhous Von Pantsuit spent on the campaign....

I mean, even if the object of your festering hatred totally cheated on his taxes, how would that have altered the outcome of the election and made Stumbles McMyturn the really true president as you Marxists claim?

Nope, where ever the investigation takes him. As mandated by The assistant AG. I am sure it bothered you greatly when Starr went from whitewater to BJ, 6 1/2 years later though. Am I correct Fuhrer?
How would investigating collusion take Mueller to going through Manafort's taxes prior to him ever working on the campaign? There's no conceivable connection. Mueller was looking for scalps.

Money that came from a foreign government that Manafort didn't bother to claim. Yup not like there wasn't a problem there. Same with Flynn and tRump was even warned before hand about Flynn!

He did a smear and you swallowed it, just like you do today. You slander all military when you slander the purple heart for the sake of your political party..the party that got SCHLONGED, as my buddy polish prince would say. And you do the same today. Get all choked up about the military, the one Trump calls 'MY military', yet he sends them off on a showtime mission to use gunfire on refugees and slanders generals, Gold Star families, and runs a VA that isn't paying it's vets. 'Lurch' went. 'Lurch' served. And you cry a river for the guy that treats our military like his personal set of toy soldiers..which he will shelve if he doesn't feel like playing with them.

He did a smear and you swallowed it, just like you do today.

I never swallowed Kerry's smear. Genghis Khan? What a twat.

You slander all military when you slander the purple heart for the sake of your political party..

Kerry's fellow soldiers told the truth about Kerry's Purple Hearts.

'Lurch' went. 'Lurch' served.

He was awesome! Soldiering on through those 3 scratches.
What a guy!!
Mean while he and his attorny were worried enough to make a deal. Spin all you want but more and more go to jail.

Yes, lying under oath is a crime.
Why lie unless you are involved in bad shit?

Ask Bill Clinton and Martha Stewart.
Bill never went to jail and what the fuck does Martha Sterwart have to do with any thing other than deflection.

Money that came from a foreign government that Manafort didn't bother to claim. Yup not like there wasn't a problem there. Same with Flynn and tRump was even warned before hand about Flynn!
That happened before he ever met Trump, dumbass. It happened long before the campaign. It has nothing to do with the election.

That happened before he ever met Trump, dumbass. It happened long before the campaign. It has nothing to do with the election.

He did not make it known when he was supposed to because working on campaign.

Now wait a minute. I thought that when Rosenstein announced the last set of ghost indictments of "Russians", he clearly stated that NO Americans were involved. Yet now, Mueller is going after Americans. More proof he needs to be shut down as he can't even keep his stories straight anymore.

More like, proof that you're a dope.

No Americans involved in what the indictment covered, dope.

No, that isn't "where they let it go to, though." Every conviction in the investigation had something to do with the banking scandal. Lewinsky is the lone exception, and she came to Starr. The later didn't hunt her down like a pig looking for truffles.

And that is where it.led. Much like the current investigation. TH found stuff on Cohen and turned it over to the southern district of NY. If things are found out about tRumps business from Cohen, it will go the same way as IT's investigation. See how that works?
Wrong, turd. Mueller has been hunting for anything under the sun to use in his witch hunt. None of the indictments he has issued have anything to do with "collusion."

Poopyface, kinda exactly like Kenneth Starr. Whitewater, blowjob, you know exactly alike.
Not similar in any way.

Trump has employed the best tax lawyers in the world for decades.
He's known since he was a young man that everyday someone somewhere was out to get him.
The LAST thing Trump would EVER DO is cheat on his taxes.
Remember Madcow waving Trump's tax report around. She was wetting her pants with delight!
It turned out that Trump paid every dime he was supposed to by law.
It made Madcow look like a fucking idiot!

It says nothing of the sort, dingbat:

... and [the President] shall nominate, and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, shall appoint Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, Judges of the supreme Court, and all other Officers of the United States, whose Appointments are not herein otherwise provided for, and which shall be established by Law: but the Congress may by Law vest the Appointment of such inferior Officers, as they think proper, in the President alone, in the Courts of Law, or in the Heads of Departments.

"all other Officers of the United States"...of which the Attorney General is one.

Congress CAN "by Law vest the Appointment of such inferior Officers, as they think proper, in the President alone, in the Courts of Law, or in the Heads of Departments"...which is where the interim appointments come from...but that statute is temporary and is NOT meant as a way around confirmation by the Senate
So if the AG quits, dies or gets fired, who runs the department until the Senate gives it's "advice and consent" to a new AG?

The confirmed deputy, dope.

George is now serving his 14 sentence at a 'Club Med.' federal prison.
Flynn might get the same prison cell for his 14 day stay.
These 14 day sentences are making Mullier look like a fucking idiot!

The investigation is about Russian interference, not Russian collusion.
No, it was supposedly about the Trump campaign colluding with the Russians. Now it's about finding anything they can use against any member of the Trump administration.

It clearly says Russian Interference, not Russian Collusion.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download
It doesn't say "interference," numskull.

Yes it does.

It says “INTERFERENCE” right in the title.

WTF is wrong with you, Brian?
That's the title. That's not what it instructs Mueller to do.

^What a dope.

And that is where it.led. Much like the current investigation. TH found stuff on Cohen and turned it over to the southern district of NY. If things are found out about tRumps business from Cohen, it will go the same way as IT's investigation. See how that works?
Wrong, turd. Mueller has been hunting for anything under the sun to use in his witch hunt. None of the indictments he has issued have anything to do with "collusion."

Poopyface, kinda exactly like Kenneth Starr. Whitewater, blowjob, you know exactly alike.
Not similar in any way.

He's known since he was a young man that everyday someone somewhere was out to get him.
Remember Madcow waving Trump's tax report around. She was wetting her pants with delight!
She (Maddow) is a nasty thing naming names stirring a pot of nasty crap of the left's and the enemies of our country's creation. She made false claims about George Papadopoulos trying to flee the country when in fact he was coming back into the country when he was arrested. She's just a globalist lackey who people should ignore along with the viper writing for the Washington Post that put the lies out trying to sway public opinion with outright lies.

Maddow's archives for the broadcast where she is caught blantantly making crap up... THE RACHEL MADDOW SHOW Date: September 20, 2017 http://www.msnbc.com/transcripts/rachel-maddow-show

Dan Bongino's interview with George Papadopoulos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45m5DP1xfRg

To get a fuller line on it all watch this one too.

Democrats say Trump is guilty of illegal collusion because Jr had a 7-minute meeting - that Obama made possible - with a Russian lawyer during which no information was delivered / passed....

...yet claims Hillary colluding with and paying foreign spies - working with the DOJ and for the FBI while simultaneously communicating with Mueller BEFORE Mueller was named Special Cousel - and Russians for their help in 2016, in the form of a Russian-authored document illegally used by Obama's NIA, CIA, & FBI against Trump ... is / was somehow perfectly legal and acceptable.....

BWUHAHAHAHA.......

Dude....WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

"Democrats say" so "WTF is wrong with you"?? As if I somehow personally direct what every Democrat says :rolleyes:

Idiot, even assuming everything you said is true (and it's sooo not) what you just said is very different from denying that there are in fact Russians (directly named and indicted) deeply involved in this story, so you are not actually addressing anything at all.

Last edited:

Any Russians hiding under your bed or in the closet?

Yes actually, my Russian wife sometimes gets in there.

Not similar in any way.

No dummy , that DID NOT turn out.

The only thing that turned up was what Trump leaked - a single page from a single year showing at least some taxes paid.

Does that disprove that Trump didn't pay any taxes for a decade as Clinton accused him and he never denied? Nope.

Does it disprove deep financial entaglements with foreign interests? Nope.

You know what else turned up? Trump would pay 80% less taxes in that year if Trump's tax-cut was in effect. So you know exactly what hole he talked out of when he claimed that his tax-cut is not good for him personally and rich in general.

Forum List

Back