Jerome Corsi negotiating plea with Mueller

I don't know... this is the only text the papers have reported on....

Mueller for certain, has more than this 1... and knows more about what was going on, than just this one indication that shows Stone lied about it...

why lie to investigators if it was all legal?
Who says he lied?
Rogers Stone initially said he didnt talk to any russians. <--- this lie.

Your article is conspiracy theory trash.
Roger Stone: I had no contact with Russian officials

Roger Stone Reveals New Contact with Russian National During 2016 Campaign
<YAWN!>

A great big nothing burger. I don't see anything that could properly be called a crime. If there is anyone who is guilty of paying Russians for dirt on his/her opponent, it's Hillary.
Christopher Steele is british, an ally country.
0mfn7nmzo9d11.jpg

<YAWN!>

A great big nothing burger. I don't see anything that could properly be called a crime. If there is anyone who is guilty of paying Russians for dirt on his/her opponent, it's Hillary.
0mfn7nmzo9d11.jpg
He paid Russian espionage agents for the information. He's still a foreigner, which means it was illegal for Hillary to pay him.

Sez the tRump cum dumpster! Remember whitewater, you assclowns set the precedent. Wallow in it!
What "precedent" is that? Bank fraud is obviously a crime.

Shouldn't they have stuck with just bank fraud then? They didn't, and by the way they got him for lying about a BJ. Yup in your little mind I am sure that is bank fraud.
I'm not going to get side tracked into all the particulars of the Clinton case.

Because your guys set a precedent that is being carried out now.
They didn't set any precedent that Herr Mueller is following.

Sure did, "where ever the investigation takes you." From whitewater to a BJ. Thanks Kenneth Starr.

What "precedent" is that? Bank fraud is obviously a crime.

Shouldn't they have stuck with just bank fraud then? They didn't, and by the way they got him for lying about a BJ. Yup in your little mind I am sure that is bank fraud.

Sure did, "where ever the investigation takes you." From whitewater to a BJ. Thanks Kenneth Starr.
Nope. The Whitewater mandate didn't say that.

That is where they let it go to though, thus the precedent is set. Loving it now?

An Associate of Roger Stone (former Trump adviser) is talking to Robert Mueller about a plea deal. The central issue appears to revolve about what Roger Stone knew about the dissemination of hacked DNC emails from Wikileaks.

Stone associate Jerome Corsi is in plea negotiations with special counsel, according to a person with knowledge of the talks - The Washington Post
I pray the chickens are coming home to roost on Corsi..and on the matron embedded in my memory from the 2003 RNC Convention wearing the stetson and sporting a band aid with a purple heart on her left face cheek.

He did great work stopping Lurch.
THat's why Mullier is out to get him.
He'll be charged with a process crime and get thrown in the 'Hotel Med' prison for 12 days. HAAAA HAAAAA!

An Associate of Roger Stone (former Trump adviser) is talking to Robert Mueller about a plea deal. The central issue appears to revolve about what Roger Stone knew about the dissemination of hacked DNC emails from Wikileaks.

Stone associate Jerome Corsi is in plea negotiations with special counsel, according to a person with knowledge of the talks - The Washington Post
What possible crime related to Wiki leaks or the Russia collusion conspiracy theory could Corsi have committed?

Obviously something or else he wouldn't be ironing out a plea deal with Mueller.
Jesus what does it take to get you fuck ups to rub to brain cells together?

Sounds to me like Corsi is going to turn Roger Stone in to save his own ass.

Corsi will have to have actual proof. He 'word' will mean shit in front of a SJ.
Corsi will have to provide email/phone recordings etc.
Good fucking luck with that!

<YAWN!>

0mfn7nmzo9d11.jpg
He paid Russian espionage agents for the information. He's still a foreigner, which means it was illegal for Hillary to pay him.
“Paying a foreign national fair market value for opposition research is generally not illegal,” Noble wrote. “It is considered a commercial transaction, which is not a contribution.” Clinton’s campaign had paid Fusion GPS directly; it’s a campaign expenditure, not a campaign contribution. Since it’s not a contribution, the FEC allows it.

Add to that: the dossier was never used by the campaign. The public didnt even know of its existence until after the vote.

Trump will pardon everyone except Cohen.
And be impeached for doing it, as an abuse of power.... :thup:

Go for it!!!

LOL.

Sure.

LOL

That's funny
President Trump's lawlessness, is not going to go on forever... his free pass is about to expire...

Nixon, was allowed to fire his attorney general and associate attorney general any time he wanted to, so you claim.... but that's simply not true if the president is abusing his power.... and part of the articles for impeachment on him, including the firing of his cabinet officers, that you all claim he can do whenever he wants... much like pardons...

so as I said, go for it.... :p

see you in the Senate's Court, with Chief Justice John Roberts overseeing the impeachment trial!!!
"Senate's Court". What's their address? HAAA HAAA! Fucking dummy!

Trump will pardon everyone except Cohen.
And be impeached for doing it, as an abuse of power.... :thup:

Go for it!!!

LOL.

Sure.

LOL

That's funny
President Trump's lawlessness, is not going to go on forever... his free pass is about to expire...

Nixon, was allowed to fire his attorney general and associate attorney general any time he wanted to, so you claim.... but that's simply not true if the president is abusing his power.... and part of the articles for impeachment on him, including the firing of his cabinet officers, that you all claim he can do whenever he wants... much like pardons...

so as I said, go for it.... :p

see you in the Senate's Court, with John Roberts overseeing the impeachment trial!!!
Total bullshit. There is no law that says the President can't fire his attorney general if the President was "abusing his power." How would that even be defined?

You're just making stuff up, as always. The only thing that prevents the President from firing his AG is political pressure.

The president can't do whatever he wants, but firing his AG and issuing pardons to anyone he wants for any reason is well within his constitutional authority.

If there's any "lawlessness" currently going on within our government, it's all in the Special Councel's office.
The Attorney General is one of the positions that require Senate confirmation.

An "interim" appointment can be made but firing a confirmed appointee in order to appoint an "indefinite interim" appointment is unconstitutional
So who claimed anyone was going to do that asshole?
Don't forget to change hands. You could put your back out.

So where is the crime?

I don't know... this is the only text the papers have reported on....

Mueller for certain, has more than this 1... and knows more about what was going on, than just this one indication that shows Stone lied about it...

why lie to investigators if it was all legal?
Who says he lied?
Rogers Stone initially said he didnt talk to any russians. <--- this lie.

Your article is conspiracy theory trash.
Roger Stone: I had no contact with Russian officials

Roger Stone Reveals New Contact with Russian National During 2016 Campaign
IN FACT!!!!
Greenberg was an FBI agent. He was sent to the Trump campaign to try to plant shit.
Bonobo's FBI/DOJ were trying to illegally influence the election.
Now they have been found out.

That is where they let it go to though, thus the precedent is set. Loving it now?
No, that isn't "where they let it go to, though." Every conviction in the investigation had something to do with the banking scandal. Lewinsky is the lone exception, and she came to Starr. The later didn't hunt her down like a pig looking for truffles.

No, that isn't "where they let it go to, though." Every conviction in the investigation had something to do with the banking scandal. Lewinsky is the lone exception, and she came to Starr. The later didn't hunt her down like a pig looking for truffles.

And that is where it.led. Much like the current investigation. TH found stuff on Cohen and turned it over to the southern district of NY. If things are found out about tRumps business from Cohen, it will go the same way as IT's investigation. See how that works?

And that is where it.led. Much like the current investigation. TH found stuff on Cohen and turned it over to the southern district of NY. If things are found out about tRumps business from Cohen, it will go the same way as IT's investigation. See how that works?
Wrong, turd. Mueller has been hunting for anything under the sun to use in his witch hunt. None of the indictments he has issued have anything to do with "collusion."

Uh, none of this has anything to do with alleged Russian collusion. Why is Mueller even investigating DNC e-mails? If he wants to investigate e-mails, why isn't he investigating Hillary's e-mails and private server?

The investigation is about Russian interference, not Russian collusion.
No, it was supposedly about the Trump campaign colluding with the Russians. Now it's about finding anything they can use against any member of the Trump administration.

Lady Karma never loses.
The fucking LIBs are finding this out constantly.
Mullier is stuck in a dry hole and he can't get out. So he's charging ham sandwiches and sending them to the 'Club Med' of prison for all of two weeks.
Next act after Mullier admits he couldn't find any 'collusion' will be the LIB Congress spending two years circle jerking every day and coming up empty handed as usual.
This will 100% guarantee the REPs winning back Congress and Trump will get another four years.
Trust the fucking LIBs to step in their own shit everytime.

Now wait a minute. I thought that when Rosenstein announced the last set of ghost indictments of "Russians", he clearly stated that NO Americans were involved. Yet now, Mueller is going after Americans. More proof he needs to be shut down as he can't even keep his stories straight anymore.
He said no Americans were involved IN THESE indictments...

I think you missed the "in these"...

I think YOU missed the part where he also said NO elections were affected, and NO votes were changed. That sinks the entire premise of this sham "investigation". Since no votes were changed, the results were legitimate and there is no legitimate reason for Mueller to be employed.

Uh, none of this has anything to do with alleged Russian collusion. Why is Mueller even investigating DNC e-mails? If he wants to investigate e-mails, why isn't he investigating Hillary's e-mails and private server?

No, it was supposedly about the Trump campaign colluding with the Russians. Now it's about finding anything they can use against any member of the Trump administration.

It clearly says Russian Interference, not Russian Collusion.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download

It clearly says Russian Interference, not Russian Collusion.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download
It doesn't say "interference," numskull.

Forum List

Back