Jerry Brown tells Californians to get used to burning!

The temptation is to consider all those that think of these fires as wildfires through bushland as ignorant dumbshits. I have to remind myself that you've never been in these hills and canyons. You think it's like where you are. No. These are estate lands. Many gated with private security. There is no over grown brush. There is an army of Mexican Gardner's pulling out the tiniest weeds. Every inch is owned and tended. If a fire starts here, someone set it deliberately.
I live here....you live in fantasyland.

$1.6B spent on a train to nowhere
$0 spent on firefighting aircraft
$0 spent on increasing water infrastructure.
Millions have been set aside to pay for legal fees of illegal aliens.
Right, blame the fires on illegal aliens. :wtf:
Most of the time it is illegal aliens. What we were discussing was the money wasted on benefits for illegals rather than fire suppression.
"Most of the time it is illegal aliens"...link the proof of that.

I dont understand your snowflakiness about this? We get wildfires and earthquakes in CA. Its nothing new and nothing we dont all know about.

Yes, I was born and raised in California. Other than a period of my life spent in other parts of the country, I am a native Californian. I have voted for Jerry every last single time he has run for governor. Compared to the idiotic competition from Republicans, he was a genius. What he is saying is obviously related to the changing weather conditions, such as California being drier and hotter than in the past. If Republicans want to make an issue out of this statement they are sick in the head.
They don't even know about Santa Annas.....:lol:

The temptation is to consider all those that think of these fires as wildfires through bushland as ignorant dumbshits. I have to remind myself that you've never been in these hills and canyons. You think it's like where you are. No. These are estate lands. Many gated with private security. There is no over grown brush. There is an army of Mexican Gardner's pulling out the tiniest weeds. Every inch is owned and tended. If a fire starts here, someone set it deliberately.
I live here....you live in fantasyland.
The ignorance of Tipsy is mind boggling sometimes.

That has been reported. A homeless illegal immigrant was charged last month with arson.
Of course most of this is being ignored by CNN and MSNBC.

Yes the tv networks SUPPORT people invading our country to steal jobs and welfare money and burn our homes. No wonder the networks are so hated.

Forests out west should have a fire every twenty years to kill off the underbrush and the young trees. But for the last 100 years. trees-hugging liberals have not allowed that to happen. It's gotten completely out of hand and no one knows what to do. The govt has tried setting "controlled" fires but they usually get out of control and then there's hell to pay.

I don't know...call me crazy...but why do they allow people to build homes in historically extremely high fire zones?
There's the real stupidity.

I can't understand how people like him exist.

California's governor has said that deadly wildfires in the winter will be 'the new normal', as fire crews rushed to contain the fires, with dry desert winds expected to intensify over the weekend.

Governor Jerry Brown on Saturday toured Ventura County neighborhoods ravaged by a weeklong wildfire that killed at least one person and destroyed hundreds of homes and other buildings.

At a news conference, the Democrat said drought and climate change mean California faces a 'new reality' where lives and property are continually threatened by fire, at a cost of billions of dollars.

He added that gusty winds and low humidity are continuing and warned that there's a good chance of seeing 'firefighting at Christmas'.

He said it will take 'heroic' efforts in the US and abroad to stem climate change and urged US lawmakers to pay more attention to dealing with natural disasters such as fires, floods and earthquakes.

Over the past week, six major wildfires have forced more than 200,000 people to flee and choked the air across much of the region.

California braces for high winds as wildfires continue | Daily Mail Online

Two places now where continual fire is considered "normal".

Excellent!

I will send them some pitch forks.

Last edited:
I don't know...call me crazy...but why do they allow people to build homes in historically extremely high fire zones?

Once again the problem is the illegals. Everyone in CA that is middle class or above is leaving the cities to escape the crime and squalor these invaders bring with them.

Once again the problem is the illegals. Everyone in CA that is middle class or above is leaving the cities to escape the crime and squalor these invaders bring with them.
You sound like an idiot as usual. Most illegals work in the agricultural industry away from the cities.

That has been reported. A homeless illegal immigrant was charged last month with arson.
Of course most of this is being ignored by CNN and MSNBC.

Yes the tv networks SUPPORT people invading our country to steal jobs and welfare money and burn our homes. No wonder the networks are so hated.
They are just children looking for a better life.....

invasion-of-muslim-men.jpg

Makes one wonder why maasive fires are not happening all around the globe.

Huh....

Only one thing worse than democrats, and that is the losers that hang on their every word.

Like Jilian

Would have been nice to have some firefighting 747's immediately available.
firefighting 747s.......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Yes, fly over the fire and dump a load of jet 1 on it.

That worked well on those Texas fires a few years ago? No wonder you couldn't figure out how to put them out.

That worked well on those Texas fires a few years ago? No wonder you couldn't figure out how to put them out.
No we used water. We ain't libbies.

Huh....

Only one thing worse than democrats, and that is the losers that hang on their every word.

Like Jilian
Another brilliant response from a climate change denier. You people keep reinforcing the idea that you are dumber than shit.

GW will change weather patterns. What such change could be a drier California & loss of that snow pack.

Huh....

Like Jilian
Thats like wondering why the weather in Florida and Idaho aren't the same. You dont have to wonder. All you need to do is use your brain to find out what factors are contributing to the California fires and how those factors may be different all around the globe. Only thing worse than a conservative is a ignorant conservative like you.

Forum List

Back