Jerry Springer died at 79.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021

I was never a fan but I gotta admit, the man had balls. As mayor he got busted for writing checks to a prostitute then went off to become rich by creating his own sleaze based tv series, had a movie made about him and worked on a lot of other projects.

Nothing he did was real and was laughably bad, even his fake dating show was still amusing as my wife and I would watch it sometimes late at night.

Yeah you can probably trace shitty reality tv and the dumbing of America back to him indirectly but he was ambitious and not afraid to go after something.

It started right here. Jerry plagiarized it, and never had the courage to get in the fight himself.

The greatest talk show host of all is below....

Springer just didn't write a check for his hoe, he wrote a bad check. That definitely took balls. A lot of pimps would have kicked his ass over that.

One more person I was surprised to find out was still alive when they died.

and look at all those that followed his example....Rush, Beck, Hannity, Maddow, Tucker, Reid.
Springer never pretended to be a news analyst and he never had a talk show. He started out as a democrat politician and was the mayor of some midwest city. He knew his constituents thrived on anger and could be aroused by fake issues and he parlayed it into a successful career.. Something like todays democrat politicians.

Springer never pretended to be a news analyst and he never had a talk show. He started out as a democrat politician and was the mayor of some midwest city. He knew his constituents thrived on anger and could be aroused by fake issues and he parlayed it into a successful career.. Something like todays democrat politicians.

Oh come on, be honest for once in your life. All the talk radio folks along with many on TV thrive due to the anger they ferment in people. It is anger that made them all rich.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back