Remember when 38 year old Jerry Seinfeld dated a 17 year old?

This was not an episode of Seinfeld, Jerry Seinfeld the real life person began dating this woman when she was 17.
`
`

I am corrected, you are right. A major yuck factor. Luckily he's not running for the US Senate and she's 14.

Agree....Major yuck factor on Seinfeld
Other than getting laid, I don't see what a nearly 40 year old man has in common with a 17 year old

But I'm not voting for him for Senator

Maybe he is really immature?

And I think the fact that one was openly dating his choice, and the other was hiding in dark places and telling the girl to keep quiet speaks volumes.
Since when was Moores alledged conduct proven fact?

Remember the 'allegedly' part of all this, right?

And I do remember when it came out that he was dating someone so young, there was a lot of media noise about it. Lots of people called him a perv.

But he was actually dating her, and not just groping her in secret.

There was some noise, it is extreme.

BUt he has not paid a price for supposedly being a "pervert".

His standing in very liberal circles is as high and strong as ever.

For 2 reasons, I think.

First, 17 is over the age of consent.

Second, and more importantly, he was dating her openly and did so for 4 years. There was a relationship, not just a pervert parking in the dark rubbing on her and telling her to be quiet about it.

16 is over the age of consent too, and lefties pick and choose which unsupported accusations to believe based on partisan politics.

14 is certainly not over the age of consent.

And I think the fact that one was openly dating his choice, and the other was hiding in dark places and telling the girl to keep quiet speaks volumes.

14 is the unsupported accusation.

Remember when Jerry made moral judgements against others? Me either.

Remember when all Jerry did was park in a dark spot and rub on the girl? Me either.

Remember when Jerry tried to push a ruling in a rape case where a 12 year old girl was raped, and he wanted her sexual history to be introduced for the expressed purpose of defending the man who raped her? Me either.

Remember when Jerry started dating a girl who was under the age of consent? Me either.
Remember when someone gave some evidence about any of this? Me either.

The point is the age difference not the alleged details, but go along with the crowd, dude. Sticking to the herd has its advantages I agree.

Surely you know by now that I am not a herd type.

And I do remember when it came out that he was dating someone so young, there was a lot of media noise about it. Lots of people called him a perv.

For 2 reasons, I think.

Second, and more importantly, he was dating her openly and did so for 4 years. There was a relationship, not just a pervert parking in the dark rubbing on her and telling her to be quiet about it.

16 is over the age of consent too, and lefties pick and choose which unsupported accusations to believe based on partisan politics.

Given the other claims by his "alleged" victims, the number of people (including numerous co-workers from the time) saying it was common knowledge that he chased teens, and the information from the mall about his being asked to leave because he was the creepy old guy chasing teens, it has gone a bit farther than "unsupported accusation(s)".

Remember when Jerry made moral judgements against others? Me either.

Remember when all Jerry did was park in a dark spot and rub on the girl? Me either.

Remember when Jerry tried to push a ruling in a rape case where a 12 year old girl was raped, and he wanted her sexual history to be introduced for the expressed purpose of defending the man who raped her? Me either.

Remember when Jerry started dating a girl who was under the age of consent? Me either.
Remember when someone gave some evidence about any of this? Me either.

The point is the age difference not the alleged details, but go along with the crowd, dude. Sticking to the herd has its advantages I agree.

Surely you know by now that I am not a herd type.

Don't call me Shirley

For 2 reasons, I think.

Given the other claims by his "alleged" victims, the number of people (including numerous co-workers from the time) saying it was common knowledge that he chased teens, and the information from the mall about his being asked to leave because he was the creepy old guy chasing teens, it has gone a bit farther than "unsupported accusation(s)".

The 14 year old claim is a very specific claim, ie is actually illegal, and is far different than dating teenagers over the age of consent.

Boy you wouldn't want to do this today, because you'd definitely be called a pedophile, right?

The Game of Love

The Game of Love

Karen S. Schneider
March 28, 1994 12:00 PM

IT COULD HAVE BEEN A SKIT OIN SEINFELD. Real-life Jerry Seinfeld, comedian, TV star and life observer, was strolling through Central Park one day in May 1993 when he spotted a stranger he now calls “the most wonderful girl in the world.” Seinfeld, then 38, sallied over, made small talk and went away with the telephone number of Shoshanna Lonstein—then 17 and a senior at the private Nightingale-Bamford School in Manhattan.

Seinfeld says it was a simple case of acquaintance-making, with “the age issue,” as he calls it, immediately “forgotten.” Other people, however, didn’t forget it. Howard Stern homed in on the May-August aspect of the relationship when the radio host interviewed his old friend last spring. “So,” Stern said, feigning moral indignation, “you sit in Central Park and have a candy bar on a string and pull it when the girls come?”

Amazingly, Seinfeld, master of his comedy domain, was flustered. “She’s not 17, definitely not,” he initially insisted. Then, returning to the Stern show a month later for another attempt at spin control, he still seemed a bit defensive. “I didn’t realize she was so young,” he said. “This is the only girl I ever went out with who was that young. I wasn’t dating her. We just went to a restaurant, and that was it.”

Except that, as time passed, the relationship changed. For months now, Seinfeld and Lonstein have quietly gone about the business of getting to know one another. At George Washington University in Washington, where Lonstein, now 18, enrolled in September, the couple walk arm in arm across campus when Seinfeld pops in for an occasional visit. On weekend trips to Los Angeles, where he tapes his show”, they have eggs and cheesecake with his friends and cast members at Jem’s Famous Deli in Studio City before heading off to spend an afternoon shooting hoops in the park. “I think it’s serious between them,” says Seinfeld’s close friend, comedian George Wallace. “She’s beautiful and mature. She’s good for him.” Adds Seinfeld’s manager of 14 years, George Shapiro: “I’ve never seen him happier.”

Cover Story: The Game of Love - Vol. 41 No. 11

I never voted for Seinfeld.

For 2 reasons, I think.

The 14 year old claim is a very specific claim, ie is actually illegal, and is far different than dating teenagers over the age of consent.

I have seen no allegations that show Ol' Roy "dated" any of these teens. He wanted sex. That is it. Now a hooker may use "date" as a euphemism for fucking, but no one else I know does.

Totally different of course...

Many of the complaints leveled at Moore would fit Seinfeld's relation with the 17 year old.

Really? She was not below the age of consent. They didn't hide it. She was not told to keep quiet about it. And Seinfeld dated her for 4 years, not just some rubbing and gone. I see a big difference.

Of course you would.

I have seen no allegations that show Ol' Roy "dated" any of these teens. He wanted sex. That is it. Now a hooker may use "date" as a euphemism for fucking, but no one else I know does.

Moore's definition of "date" is to take a 14 year old girl back to his place, have both he and she strip down to their underwear, and then placing her hand on his erection.

Oh pahlease. They are just breasts. Men have them too, ya now. *eye roll*
They aren't just "breasts"...they are BAZOOMS!!!

shoshanna-lonstein-gruss-during-hearst-magazine-launches-new-one-stop-picture-id121465000
aaca5af4009341f

b57.gif

This was not an episode of Seinfeld, Jerry Seinfeld the real life person began dating this woman when she was 17.
`
`

I am corrected, you are right. A major yuck factor. Luckily he's not running for the US Senate and she's 14.

Agree....Major yuck factor on Seinfeld
Other than getting laid, I don't see what a nearly 40 year old man has in common with a 17 year old

But I'm not voting for him for Senator

Franken?

You know, these allegations against Franken happened before he became a Senator and was still working in comedy.

Likewise with Moore, his allegations happened long before he ran for office.
I don't see any evidence that Franken actually touched her I don't see any Pushing in of her clothing... Of course the kissing thing is bad...

You know, these allegations against Franken happened before he became a Senator and was still working in comedy.

Likewise with Moore, his allegations happened long before he ran for office.
I don't see any evidence that Franken actually touched her I don't see any Pushing in of her clothing... Of course the kissing thing is bad...

If she did not consent to him doing that, at the very least it is an invasion of her privacy and demonstrates objectification. I'm not saying it was illegal, but in this day of hypersensitivity he should be missing butts and apologizing to every camera he can find, desperate to keep his job.

But, he's a democrat, and as we saw with Bill Clinton, "feminists" are willing to violate their own principles and look the other way when a democrat is accused of sexual impropriety.

Forum List

Back