Remember when 38 year old Jerry Seinfeld dated a 17 year old?

Seinfeld dated a 17 year old girl?

He should run for the Senate in Alabama

Oh......never mind......He's a Jew

That's not even any of my business.
What I asked was exactly how it's anything similar.

So, no age limitation.

UNTIL is's a republican, then the age limit will be one year younger then him.

You know that is true.

I "know" no such thing. Although I do know how to spell "Republican", it's irrelevant to a comedian.

Still waiting for the answer to what office Jerry Seinfeld ran for. Still not getting one.

you know it. You just won't admit it.

It ain't even my point, Doofus.

I ain't the asshat who tried to equate a politician to a comedian. I did ask the OP for an explanation on that, and he ran away. I asked you the same thing and you go "humma humma humma".

No one is denying the Seinfeld dated this girl, you only have unproven accusations.

THe point is not equating the two people.

The point is the difference in reaction from liberals.
Cuz we're not brainwashed functional morons and we know the difference between an 18 year old whose happy with it and a 14 year old who's traumatized for life duh

The question shouldn't be why the South votes for republicans, but why would it EVER vote for any liberals, considering how you fuckers view them.

So, no age limitation.

You know that is true.

I "know" no such thing. Although I do know how to spell "Republican", it's irrelevant to a comedian.

Still waiting for the answer to what office Jerry Seinfeld ran for. Still not getting one.

I ain't the asshat who tried to equate a politician to a comedian. I did ask the OP for an explanation on that, and he ran away. I asked you the same thing and you go "humma humma humma".

No one is denying the Seinfeld dated this girl, you only have unproven accusations.

Cuz we're not brainwashed functional morons and we know the difference between an 18 year old whose happy with it and a 14 year old who's traumatized for life duh

Says the lefty supporting the unproven accusation by restating it.

Very good. As liberal arguments and logic goes, you are top of the class.

Most would just, scream some personal attack and run away.

That's not even any of my business.
What I asked was exactly how it's anything similar.

So, no age limitation.

You know that is true.

I could not possibly give less of a flying fuck who fucking Jerry Seinfeld dates. HOW is that any of my business? Hm?

But it's instructive that you're obsessed with it. Pathetic too.

That ship already sailed. Read the title of this thread.
I'm still waiting for an answer on how that equation works. I'm still not getting one.
Nor do I expect to. That's how fucking stupid it is.

To what is there to "react"?

Oh wait, that's the same question you can't answer. Lather, rinse, repeat. Yawn.

Says the lefty supporting the unproven accusation by restating it.

Very good. As liberal arguments and logic goes, you are top of the class.

Most would just, scream some personal attack and run away.
Maybe you should try watching some media that shows the accusers accusing. Pretty damn obvious they're not lying. Nothing is sick like Dupe skull... And then there is Moore's interview on Hannity absolutely pathetic... I'm sure never repeated on Fox...

So, no age limitation.

You know that is true.

I could not possibly give less of a flying fuck who fucking Jerry Seinfeld dates. HOW is that any of my business? Hm?

I'm still waiting for an answer on how that equation works. I'm still not getting one.

Oh wait, that's the same question you can't answer. Lather, rinse, repeat. Yawn.

There was and have been reactions to such an age gap before.

The way someone reacts to similar events differently based on partisan concerns tells us something about the person.

His 38th birthday took place before the internet was even in the picture. That is why no one remembers. Its because back then, very few people if any even knew about it.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

So, no age limitation.

You know that is true.

Liberals are funny when they’re scared.

Boy you wouldn't want to this today, because you'd definitely be called a pedophile, right?

The Game of Love

The Game of Love

Karen S. Schneider
March 28, 1994 12:00 PM

IT COULD HAVE BEEN A SKIT OIN SEINFELD. Real-life Jerry Seinfeld, comedian, TV star and life observer, was strolling through Central Park one day in May 1993 when he spotted a stranger he now calls “the most wonderful girl in the world.” Seinfeld, then 38, sallied over, made small talk and went away with the telephone number of Shoshanna Lonstein—then 17 and a senior at the private Nightingale-Bamford School in Manhattan.

Seinfeld says it was a simple case of acquaintance-making, with “the age issue,” as he calls it, immediately “forgotten.” Other people, however, didn’t forget it. Howard Stern homed in on the May-August aspect of the relationship when the radio host interviewed his old friend last spring. “So,” Stern said, feigning moral indignation, “you sit in Central Park and have a candy bar on a string and pull it when the girls come?”

Amazingly, Seinfeld, master of his comedy domain, was flustered. “She’s not 17, definitely not,” he initially insisted. Then, returning to the Stern show a month later for another attempt at spin control, he still seemed a bit defensive. “I didn’t realize she was so young,” he said. “This is the only girl I ever went out with who was that young. I wasn’t dating her. We just went to a restaurant, and that was it.”

Except that, as time passed, the relationship changed. For months now, Seinfeld and Lonstein have quietly gone about the business of getting to know one another. At George Washington University in Washington, where Lonstein, now 18, enrolled in September, the couple walk arm in arm across campus when Seinfeld pops in for an occasional visit. On weekend trips to Los Angeles, where he tapes his show”, they have eggs and cheesecake with his friends and cast members at Jem’s Famous Deli in Studio City before heading off to spend an afternoon shooting hoops in the park. “I think it’s serious between them,” says Seinfeld’s close friend, comedian George Wallace. “She’s beautiful and mature. She’s good for him.” Adds Seinfeld’s manager of 14 years, George Shapiro: “I’ve never seen him happier.”

Cover Story: The Game of Love - Vol. 41 No. 11

Actually no. He might be called an ephebophile.

Remember when 38 year old Jerry Seinfeld dated a 17 year old?

Actually ---- no. How the fuck would I know, or care, who Jerry Seinfeld dates?

Remember when Jerry Seinfeld ran for office?
Or when he plunked the Ten Commandments in his apartment?

Hey, me neither.
You like um young like ol' Seinfeld huh?

The question shouldn't be why the South votes for republicans, but why would it EVER vote for any liberals, considering how you fuckers view them.
They elect many Jews in Alabama?

I'm sure they would, if there were any there who were good candidates.

My point was more about how much you, as a liberal, utterly despise the South, and how much of a turn off that must be to southern voters when offered a liberal to vote for.

Boy you wouldn't want to do this today, because you'd definitely be called a pedophile, right?

The Game of Love

The Game of Love

Karen S. Schneider
March 28, 1994 12:00 PM

IT COULD HAVE BEEN A SKIT OIN SEINFELD. Real-life Jerry Seinfeld, comedian, TV star and life observer, was strolling through Central Park one day in May 1993 when he spotted a stranger he now calls “the most wonderful girl in the world.” Seinfeld, then 38, sallied over, made small talk and went away with the telephone number of Shoshanna Lonstein—then 17 and a senior at the private Nightingale-Bamford School in Manhattan.

Seinfeld says it was a simple case of acquaintance-making, with “the age issue,” as he calls it, immediately “forgotten.” Other people, however, didn’t forget it. Howard Stern homed in on the May-August aspect of the relationship when the radio host interviewed his old friend last spring. “So,” Stern said, feigning moral indignation, “you sit in Central Park and have a candy bar on a string and pull it when the girls come?”

Amazingly, Seinfeld, master of his comedy domain, was flustered. “She’s not 17, definitely not,” he initially insisted. Then, returning to the Stern show a month later for another attempt at spin control, he still seemed a bit defensive. “I didn’t realize she was so young,” he said. “This is the only girl I ever went out with who was that young. I wasn’t dating her. We just went to a restaurant, and that was it.”

Except that, as time passed, the relationship changed. For months now, Seinfeld and Lonstein have quietly gone about the business of getting to know one another. At George Washington University in Washington, where Lonstein, now 18, enrolled in September, the couple walk arm in arm across campus when Seinfeld pops in for an occasional visit. On weekend trips to Los Angeles, where he tapes his show”, they have eggs and cheesecake with his friends and cast members at Jem’s Famous Deli in Studio City before heading off to spend an afternoon shooting hoops in the park. “I think it’s serious between them,” says Seinfeld’s close friend, comedian George Wallace. “She’s beautiful and mature. She’s good for him.” Adds Seinfeld’s manager of 14 years, George Shapiro: “I’ve never seen him happier.”

Cover Story: The Game of Love - Vol. 41 No. 11

Diddnt Paul Walker of fast and furious fame like them young as well?

There was and have been reactions to such an age gap before.

The way someone reacts to similar events differently based on partisan concerns tells us something about the person.

Guess it does.
And the way some wags piss away their time worrying about what other people they don't know, will never know, and whose lives have absolutely zero to do with theirs, speaks volumes about their need of what we call a "life".

And I do remember when it came out that he was dating someone so young, there was a lot of media noise about it. Lots of people called him a perv.

But he was actually dating her, and not just groping her in secret.

There was some noise, it is extreme.

BUt he has not paid a price for supposedly being a "pervert".

His standing in very liberal circles is as high and strong as ever.

For 2 reasons, I think.

First, 17 is over the age of consent.

Second, and more importantly, he was dating her openly and did so for 4 years. There was a relationship, not just a pervert parking in the dark rubbing on her and telling her to be quiet about it.

And I do remember when it came out that he was dating someone so young, there was a lot of media noise about it. Lots of people called him a perv.

But he was actually dating her, and not just groping her in secret.

There was some noise, it is extreme.

BUt he has not paid a price for supposedly being a "pervert".

His standing in very liberal circles is as high and strong as ever.
Totally different of course...

Many of the complaints leveled at Moore would fit Seinfeld's relation with the 17 year old.

Really? She was not below the age of consent. They didn't hide it. She was not told to keep quiet about it. And Seinfeld dated her for 4 years, not just some rubbing and gone. I see a big difference.

Forum List

Back