Remember when 38 year old Jerry Seinfeld dated a 17 year old?

If it's Seinfeld..its AOK. Right? Right. But if it is someone not liked much...not so much AOK. Right? Right.
Plus it appears it was a one-time thing and he didn't attack her in his car and troll malls looking for 15 year olds etc etc etc
None of which is proven.
Plus he's not a right-wing a******like most GOP politicians I should say

Thanks for admitting that this is all motivated by partisan bile on the part of lefties like you.

THat's the point.
Interesting to see that cons approve of the molestation of minors.

If it's Seinfeld..its AOK. Right? Right. But if it is someone not liked much...not so much AOK. Right? Right.
Plus it appears it was a one-time thing and he didn't attack her in his car and troll malls looking for 15 year olds etc etc etc
None of which is proven.

Thanks for admitting that this is all motivated by partisan bile on the part of lefties like you.

THat's the point.
Ask Seinfeld.

None of which is proven.

THat's the point.

I'm pretty sure she was above the age of consent in NY.

And I do remember when it came out that he was dating someone so young, there was a lot of media noise about it. Lots of people called him a perv.

But he was actually dating her, and not just groping her in secret.

There was some noise, it is extreme.

BUt he has not paid a price for supposedly being a "pervert".

His standing in very liberal circles is as high and strong as ever.

This got a funny rating from Franco. Wth is funny about that?

Does he think that this hurt Seinfeld in some way?
The girl didn't complain had no problem. What the hell is wrong with you people?

And I do remember when it came out that he was dating someone so young, there was a lot of media noise about it. Lots of people called him a perv.

The girl didn't complain had no problem. What the hell is wrong with you people?

I'm not the one pretending to be upset, you guys are.

The fact that Seinfeld was not hurt by his November/May romance shows that you lefties are not serious about this shit.

As if there was any doubt, after BIll Clinton.

The fact that Seinfeld was not hurt by his November/May romance shows that you lefties are not serious about this shit.

The girl with Seinfeld had no problem with it. Do you know what the hell is wrong with you? Change the channel and get some fresh air.

None of the women with Clinton had any problem or said anything before they were pushed into it by the GOP, dimwit. All highly suspicious...

So NOW we learn from the lefties, that it IS ok for a year old to "date" a 17 year old girl.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Moore supporters are looking for anyone to distract from Moore creepy ass way of life.

If those that support Moore want to compare him to someone then look at Anthony Weiner and stop flinging monkey shit and hoping it will stick...

Oh pahlease. They are just breasts. Men have them too, ya now. *eye roll*
They aren't just "breasts"...they are BAZOOMS!!!

shoshanna-lonstein-gruss-during-hearst-magazine-launches-new-one-stop-picture-id121465000
aaca5af4009341f
Shit those boobs are HUGE

Let's elect Seinfeld Governor

So NOW we learn from the lefties, that it IS ok for a year old to "date" a 17 year old girl.

Thanks for clearing that up.
She was 18 by the time they dated and don't be a stupid a******... The problem was all of Moores accusers is that they were traumatized and were not into it at all, fool. If Fox showed them accusing him you wouldn't have your problem with it, super dupe. Women crying has that effect on human beings.

The girl with Seinfeld had no problem with it. Do you know what the hell is wrong with you? Change the channel and get some fresh air.

I got it, you are fine with a much older man having sex with a girl under the age of adulthood, but past the age of consent.

That's fine.

But, as many of the complaints leveled at Moore would fit Seinfeld, it is worth noting the hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back