Remember when 38 year old Jerry Seinfeld dated a 17 year old?

There was some noise, it is extreme.

BUt he has not paid a price for supposedly being a "pervert".

His standing in very liberal circles is as high and strong as ever.

This got a funny rating from Franco. Wth is funny about that?

Does he think that this hurt Seinfeld in some way?
The girl didn't complain had no problem. What the hell is wrong with you people?

I'm not the one pretending to be upset, you guys are.

The fact that Seinfeld was not hurt by his November/May romance shows that you lefties are not serious about this shit.

As if there was any doubt, after BIll Clinton.
The girl with Seinfeld had no problem with it. Do you know what the hell is wrong with you? Change the channel and get some fresh air.

I got it, you are fine with a much older man having sex with a girl under the age of adulthood, but past the age of consent.

That's fine.

But, as many of the complaints leveled at Moore would fit Seinfeld, it is worth noting the hypocrisy.
None of them fit Seinfeld, dumbass. All of Moors accusers were shocked and traumatized by the incidents of which there were many. The guy was a total pervert. What the hell is wrong with you? Change the channel and get reality.

And I do remember when it came out that he was dating someone so young, there was a lot of media noise about it. Lots of people called him a perv.

But he was actually dating her, and not just groping her in secret.

The girl didn't complain had no problem. What the hell is wrong with you people?

The fact that Seinfeld was not hurt by his November/May romance shows that you lefties are not serious about this shit.

None of the women with Clinton had any problem or said anything before they were pushed into it by the GOP, dimwit. All highly suspicious...

The current scandals in hollywood show that powerful men can get away with shit for a long, long time.

The girl with Seinfeld had no problem with it. Do you know what the hell is wrong with you? Change the channel and get some fresh air.

I got it, you are fine with a much older man having sex with a girl under the age of adulthood, but past the age of consent.

That's fine.

But, as many of the complaints leveled at Moore would fit Seinfeld, it is worth noting the hypocrisy.

Would they now.
Who told a story about Jerry Seinfeld stripping her down to her underwear when she was 14 and he was 32?

And what office is/was Jerry Seinfeld running for?

Yanno somehow I missed the entire primary election Seinfeld was in. Who did he defeat --- Newman?

That's fine.

None of them fit Seinfeld, dumbass. All of Moors accusers were shocked and traumatized by the incidents of which there were many. The guy was a total pervert. What the hell is wrong with you? Change the channel and get reality.

I said complaints, not accusers.

I was obviously, as I said earlier, referring to complaints from liberals.

Old man, child, for one example.

17 is still legally a child. So, the selective outrage is relevant.

That's fine.

Would they now.
Who told a story about Jerry Seinfeld stripping her down to her underwear when she was 14 and he was 32?

So, how old is too old to date a 17 year old child in your mind, since 38 is ok?

That's fine.

She was to quote very mature and when he found out she was only 17 he waited until she was 18. And of course she wasn't attacked and she had no problem with it. What the f*** is wrong with you brainwashed functional moron?

That's fine.

Would they now.

Yanno somehow I missed the entire primary election Seinfeld was in. Who did he defeat --- Newman?

So, how old is too old to date a 17 year old child in your mind, since 38 is ok?

That's not even any of my business.
What I asked was exactly how it's anything similar.

That's fine.

Would they now.

Can you read, Brainwashed functional moron?

Was she the one with the huge jugs? If so, its ok.

shoshanna-lonstein-bikini-11.jpg
come-to-butthead_o_2252481.jpg

That's fine.

She was to quote very mature and when he found out she was only 17 he waited until she was 18. And of course she wasn't attacked and she had no problem with it. What the f*** is wrong with you brainwashed functional moron?

I'm sure she was mature. She certainly seemed that way to me too.

It is nice that you don't jump to conclusions and give a benefit of a doubt.

To people that you like.

That you react differently to people you don't like, undermines your credibility.

That's fine.

Would they now.

So, no age limitation.

UNTIL is's a republican, then the age limit will be one year younger then him.

You know that is true.

That's fine.

Would they now.

So, no age limitation.

You know that is true.

I "know" no such thing. Although I do know how to spell "Republican", it's irrelevant to a comedian.

Still waiting for the answer to what office Jerry Seinfeld ran for. Still not getting one.

That's fine.

Would they now.

So, no age limitation.

You know that is true.

I "know" no such thing. Although I do know how to spell "Republican", it's irrelevant to a comedian.

Still waiting for the answer to what office Jerry Seinfeld ran for. Still not getting one.

you know it. You just won't admit it.

Would they now.

So, no age limitation.

You know that is true.

It ain't even my point, Doofus.

I ain't the asshat who tried to equate a politician to a comedian. I did ask the OP for an explanation on that, and he ran away. I asked you the same thing and you go "humma humma humma".

So, no age limitation.

You know that is true.

It ain't even my point, Doofus.

I ain't the asshat who tried to equate a politician to a comedian. I did ask the OP for an explanation on that, and he ran away. I asked you the same thing and you go "humma humma humma".

No one is denying the Seinfeld dated this girl, you only have unproven accusations.

THe point is not equating the two people.

The point is the difference in reaction from liberals.

Forum List

Back