Jesse Ventura - If Border Wall Goes Up, Statue of Liberty Must Come Down

The Gangs of New York is based on factual events. People are people, good bad and otherwise. Race, religion, country of origin don't mean much. Poverty is the thing that forces people to do things they'd usually not do.

[
Yes...and it doesn't face the Middle East either....Mexico or the ME....all these welfare scum nobodies ....what good do they do?
The immigrants of the past were different.

Yes but more importantly, america was different. It wasn't a welfare state then and the immigrants had to take care of themselves.

You can't have open borders in a welfare state.

Like i posted above

They came to take part in the American Dream ....

they didn't come to bitch and collect welfare.

The Gangs of New York is based on factual events. People are people, good bad and otherwise. Race, religion, country of origin don't mean much. Poverty is the thing that forces people to do things they'd usually not do.

Race doesn't matter??? So why is africa by far the poorest and most backward continent on the planet. THINK, white-hating racist.

Yes but more importantly, america was different. It wasn't a welfare state then and the immigrants had to take care of themselves.

BS. These illegals can't even read. They're here for the welfare. THINK, america-hater.

He's turned open-borders and says "we are all immigrants". I ain't no immigrant.

Jesse Ventura: If Border Wall Goes Up, Statue of Liberty Must Come Down

sep 28 2017 Former Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura said the federal government should open the United States’ borders to undocumented immigrants who could help rebuild Texas and Florida after the recent hurricanes.

“Who’s going to do this cleanup? The white people? I think we should open our borders and bring the Mexicans up; we’ve got a lot of work for them, cleaning up Houston and cleaning up Florida,” Ventura said during the Nexus Conference in Aspen, Colo., over the weekend.

“Who’s going to do that work? You? Think about it. These are hardworking people. We want them – and let’s remember something, unless you are ‘native United Staten,’ we are all immigrants, aren’t we?” he added. “How quick we forget. And if they want to put this wall up, I’ll tell you what they need to do – take down the Statue of Liberty, take it down, take it down. Why have a statue that is meaningless? That statue says send us your poor, send us your this, send us your that.”

I use to like him, but now I think he's just another Atheist pos asshole. and No not all Atheist are this stupid nor assholes.

He's turned open-borders and says "we are all immigrants". I ain't no immigrant.

Jesse Ventura: If Border Wall Goes Up, Statue of Liberty Must Come Down

sep 28 2017 Former Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura said the federal government should open the United States’ borders to undocumented immigrants who could help rebuild Texas and Florida after the recent hurricanes.

“Who’s going to do this cleanup? The white people? I think we should open our borders and bring the Mexicans up; we’ve got a lot of work for them, cleaning up Houston and cleaning up Florida,” Ventura said during the Nexus Conference in Aspen, Colo., over the weekend.

“Who’s going to do that work? You? Think about it. These are hardworking people. We want them – and let’s remember something, unless you are ‘native United Staten,’ we are all immigrants, aren’t we?” he added. “How quick we forget. And if they want to put this wall up, I’ll tell you what they need to do – take down the Statue of Liberty, take it down, take it down. Why have a statue that is meaningless? That statue says send us your poor, send us your this, send us your that.”

And the dumb bastard spends most of his time living in Mexico. They have borders. What a moron.

Ventura is a dumb liberal crackpot.
All countries have immigration laws.
There is nothing intolerant about enforcing our immigration laws.
The Racist Democratic Party is actively attempting to make white voters the minority through illegal immigration.
Liberals are racist cretins.

BS. These illegals can't even read. They're here for the welfare. THINK, america-hater.

I'm talking about these immigrants.

You are not paying attention! ;)

Native Americans must be having this conversation at coffee shops.

"So they are now closing the border and not allowing anyone else into America?"
"Yeah, why didn't we think of that."

They didn't have the technological development to stop the Europeans from taking over their country.....they were people trapped in the stone age...

Because they were to busy being on the brink of starvation, dying from diseases, not inventing the wheel, and mass murdering, cannibalizing, and enslaving one another.

Because they were to busy being on the brink of starvation, dying from diseases, not inventing the wheel, and mass murdering, cannibalizing, and enslaving one another.

Your distorted view of history is just a misery filled cesspool isn't it. Your whole screed could be said about Americans back then as well yes.

Your need to paint others as miserable betrays yourself.

Your distorted view of history is just a misery filled cesspool isn't it. Your whole screed could be said about Americans back then as well yes.

No, everything I said was 100% accurate, you're the one who gets your knowledge of the pre-colonial Americas from A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving.

No, everything I said was 100% accurate, you're the one who gets your knowledge of the pre-colonial Americas from A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving.

I'm sure you believe any nonsense that pops into your head Percy. Don't stop now.

I'm talking about these immigrants.
You are not paying attention! ;)

Then learn how to write clearly. It looked like your word "they" referred to illegals.

You have to try to read the whole thread. This wasn't a long thread either.

If you read one post here and only one there, you won't get the whole idea of what people are talking about.

My two cents ;)

Forum List

Back