🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jesse Ventura: if i run in 2020, Trump doesnt stand a chance. he knows he cant out-talk a wrestler!!

Jesse couldn't stand up to the media pile-on in Mennesnowta, that he should have known was coming....The moonbat media would have a field day with him.

Trump is in the WWE Hall of Fame for a reason. Ventura may be right. The breeding ground of presidents, at least for republicans, is the WWE. Repubs love their celebrities and the cruder and less educated the better.

Last edited:
Well, why not. Politics is pretty much pro wrestling at this point.

Well, somebody is going to step in and snatch up the crazy voters. Might as well be Jessie.

Oh sure....the man that sued the widow of an American hero?...go for it you over grown child....
upload_2018-11-29_8-32-29.jpeg

Trump is in the WWE Hall of Fame for a reason. Ventura may be right. The breeding ground of presidents, at least for republicans, is the WWE. Repubs love their celebrities and the cruder and less educated the better.
Actually, Trump used to be a Democrat......but then the party went so far left he couldn't stand being called one.

Come on, suing a dead hero's wife because he knocked you down in a bar fight makes you Presidental? You lost me vote with that move.

That's pretty much becoming a documentary at this point.

After Trump became the nominee for the GOP I called it a Prophesy.

That said I am enjoying watching Trump dismantle the regressive democrook corruptocracy, and I would prefer to be governed by President Camacho than any of the bolsheviks the DNC offers.

tenor.gif

Why is this not in the Political Humor section?

Ventura? The guy sucked as a Gov and wishes he had 1/3rd of the success there as Trump is having as President.

Forum List

Back