Jesus Camp

I know this film is eight years old, but I saw it for the first time recently. Lots of thoughts occurred to me. On the surface it can seen as disturbing, but I also noted quite a bit of wisdom in a couple of the young kids who were featured.

Lotsa kids are spiritually stronger than us, merely because their spirits haven't yet become jaded by the trials and tribulations—the hills and the valleys—of everyday life.

Check out this book sometime, bro. Our French 101 teacher made us read it when I was in my freshman year of college.

Sounds laughable to some maybe, that. But back then, see, there was no such thing as Google Translate:

The Little Prince - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You know me well enough by now to know that I wouldn't recommend you to read a bad book, Mr. Scary Clown. :thup:

Pennywise said:
I can't relate at all to the evangelical movement, but maybe that's my problem, not theirs.

That's called class — the way you worded that.

It's what separates the agnostics on this board like you from the punk-ass, one-trick-pony trolls here like the Pontificating Pudbite and guano. :thup:

Pennywise said:
I have one question to anyone here who aligns themselves with this sect of Christianity, or just any other religious person who can shed some light-

What is the obsession with Satan? I know religious people. I have been to many services throughout my life, and I have never seen this kind of almost obsessive focus on The Devil. Any time I have ever been to church, I recall the focus being on how to be a better person through our thoughts and deeds, so this Satan stuff was a surprise.

Any thoughts?

Jesus talked about hell more than He did heaven. That's how much He loves (present tense because He did not die: He lives) you and me.

No one else has ever loved me like Christ my Savior. No one.

And if He told me to be wary of our adversary, the devil, that's all I need to know to keep me on my toes — always attuned to the slick ways satan has the power to, and might, attack me.

In order to beat a criminal, one must first think like a criminal.

In order to beat the devil, one must know the ways that the frick'n lowlife works.

This quote (King James version) isn't from Christ, but from the first Pope, Saint Peter:

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

1 Peter 5:8 Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.

I'm honored that you mentioned me, Pennywise.

You sure know how to cheer up a good friend, guy. :smiliehug:

Thank You precious Jesus Christ my Savior for loving me so much that You kept Your Word to our Father and died for me, a sinner.

Lotsa kids are spiritually stronger than us, merely because their spirits haven't yet become jaded by the trials and tribulations—the hills and the valleys—of everyday life.

This would also go to kids who claim to see entities or spirits of people long dead. There's a school of thought that I think has a great deal of merit, that children have a more open spirit since they are not yet battle-hardened by the trials of life; they have no preconceived notions that something cannot be; they have no self-consciousness, evidence of which is on display any time you witness a beautiful three or four year-old skipping down the street singing at the top of their lungs.

If I remember it correctly, it was about the brainwashing of impressionable children. A difference between that and Jim Jones is that Jones attracted malleable and gullible adults as well as children.

One of the scenes I remember was some sort of praying to a big cardboard cut out of George Bush. Really wacky, as I remember, but then, I despise Bush.

As for satan - two points come to mind. One is that if you're able to suspend your logical mind in order to believe in a "good" god, its not much of a jump to believe in an evil god. And, a common thread in brainwashing is to name an enemy.

There are people who believe that the devil is present on earth, in the room with you, right beside you and that you must pray for protection.

I recently posted about another religious camp for kids who had some sort of misbehavior or who were gay. They were mistreated pretty badly and the camp was eventually closed only to reopen under a different name.

Pretty sad stuff and in some cases, I believe the parents could be charged with neglect or worse.

If I remember it correctly, it was about the brainwashing of impressionable children. A difference between that and Jim Jones is that Jones attracted malleable and gullible adults as well as children.

One of the scenes I remember was some sort of praying to a big cardboard cut out of George Bush. Really wacky, as I remember, but then, I despise Bush.

As for satan - two points come to mind. One is that if you're able to suspend your logical mind in order to believe in a "good" god, its not much of a jump to believe in an evil god. And, a common thread in brainwashing is to name an enemy.

There are people who believe that the devil is present on earth, in the room with you, right beside you and that you must pray for protection.

I recently posted about another religious camp for kids who had some sort of misbehavior or who were gay. They were mistreated pretty badly and the camp was eventually closed only to reopen under a different name.

Pretty sad stuff and in some cases, I believe the parents could be charged with neglect or worse.

The G W Bush thing was actually them sending prayers to the president, praying for him, not to him.

I've been to all sorts of religious gatherings in my life and I do know that some people believe the hand of Satan is on your shoulder at all times, but I've never seen this kind of focus on it. I also noted a strong focus on proselytizing, which is also something I have not seen in most other faiths, but rather that you "preach God's word" by your deeds. Talk is cheap.

No....that was in Tampa. They actually had a cardboard cut out of Dubya for the wittle chillens to pray to.

The G W Bush thing was actually them sending prayers to the president, praying for him, not to him.

I've been to all sorts of religious gatherings in my life and I do know that some people believe the hand of Satan is on your shoulder at all times, but I've never seen this kind of focus on it. I also noted a strong focus on proselytizing, which is also something I have not seen in most other faiths, but rather that you "preach God's word" by your deeds. Talk is cheap.

No....that was in Tampa. They actually had a cardboard cut out of Dubya for the wittle chillens to pray to.

I just watched the film last night. Yes, they had a life-size standee, but they were praying for him, not to him.

An invitation for more to participate in this discussion:

[MENTION=45621]1776[/MENTION] , [MENTION=36422]blackhawk[/MENTION] , [MENTION=49937]Daniyel[/MENTION] [MENTION=20411]ForeverYoung436[/MENTION] , [MENTION=42952]GISMYS[/MENTION] , [MENTION=17047]Godboy[/MENTION] [MENTION=46353]GreenBean[/MENTION] , [MENTION=20204]Kondor3[/MENTION] , [MENTION=35577]MJB12741[/MENTION] , [MENTION=45791]Mojo2[/MENTION] , [MENTION=20102]mudwhistle[/MENTION] , [MENTION=17668]Peach[/MENTION] , [MENTION=39618]proudveteran06[/MENTION] , [MENTION=26838]Ropey[/MENTION] , [MENTION=35716]SAYIT[/MENTION] , [MENTION=50178]Sgt_Gath[/MENTION] , [MENTION=40539]skye[/MENTION] , [MENTION=29246]The Irish Ram[/MENTION] , [MENTION=39069]toastman[/MENTION] , [MENTION=23239]westwall[/MENTION] [MENTION=36253]Sally[/MENTION] , [MENTION=20947]The Rabbi[/MENTION] , [MENTION=49464]teddyearp[/MENTION], [MENTION=20854]Zander[/MENTION], [MENTION=46133]Indeependent[/MENTION] [MENTION=45791]Mojo2[/MENTION] [MENTION=45739]Jughead[/MENTION] [MENTION=45665]protectionist[/MENTION] [MENTION=36422]blackhawk[/MENTION] [MENTION=43534]Vikrant[/MENTION] [MENTION=35705]Phoenall[/MENTION]

[MENTION=15726]Hossfly[/MENTION],@RCChristian,@MDRawlings [MENTION=30473]@flacaltenn[/MENTION],@AvgJoe [MENTION=29246]The Irish Ram[/MENTION] [MENTION=40635]PoliticalChic, [MENTION=39069]toastman[/MENTION], [MENTION=31918]Unkotare[/MENTION], [MENTION=23239]westwall[/MENTION], [MENTION=5176]RetiredGySgt[/MENTION]., @madscientist

My response:

From the beginning of the introduction of video I perceive the radio broadcaster's greatest concern is that what these children are being taught something different from the teachings of Jesus Christ and that this will result in the most serious threat to the future of America. (I disagree and will present my reasons for disagreeing with the following response)

I also noted his concern that these homeschooled praying children would be used in the future as the greatest political weapon evangelicals had in their hands to transform America into something he considered very dangerous.

I have a video of a sermon a preacher gave many years ago - which I will use to present a different weapon being waged on America that should be considered as just one of the real reasons for much chaos,confusion taking place in America in regards to our constitution, our bill of rights, concerning morals, the destruction of the family, the fabric of America and what our founding fathers had in mind for the founding and establishing of America.

I will state up front right now that the video I chose to use is not about Islam. I am fully aware that the video the broadcaster is commenting on did mention the subject of Islamists training their own children in their religious beliefs but I choose not to comment on that because that is not why we train our children to know the Word of God! I felt the evangelical minister did not need to use that at as a reason for children being taught how to pray, how to declare the Word of God, why it was important to live the same way on Sunday as they would live the other 6 days of the week! To walk uprightly before the LORD is the the right thing to do irregardless of what others do or do not do. With that said, I will now comment on the video:

First, the skit / play that was put on entitled, "The Valley of the Dry Bones"...there has been a misinterpretation of scripture - because that prophesy is not about the church! That prophesy is about the Jews making Aliyah to Israel.

The valley of the Dry Bones is a message God gave to Ezekiel ( See Ezekiel 37: 1 - 14 ) and it is referencing the end times when God would raise up the Jews from out of their graves - throughout the earth - the graves speaking of places across the globe they had been "scattered about" such as - Europe, America, Asia, mideast nations......

The day would come the LORD would do this so he had Ezekiel his prophet prophesy to those dry bones to rise up - it was a prophetic act not meant for that specific time - but for the future - for the end times - just as Ezekiel 38, 39 are about the end times - in 37:1-14 the Jews ( the dry bones ) would be gathered back to Israel - it is a prophecy of the Jews making Aliyah back to Israel where the LORD will "resurrect them" His Spirit will bring them to life in Him - and they will become a mighty army! That is the message of The Valley of the Dry Bones! Not the church.......let us never confuse the church with Israel or the Jews - people - it borders on replacement theology and is deeply troubling to me.

* I do not believe that was the intention of who ever choreographed that skit / play - but I just have to point that out.

Okay so let me move on here.... this is going to be detailed so grab a cup of coffee and realize I am condensing 12 pages of notes - it could be worse, people. I've done my best!

On the matter of homeschooling? The parent is right when she states that she has the right to teach her child at home so they are not indoctrinated with lies. Darwinism is a lie. Charles Darwin was an atheist. His teachings of evolution are all lies. Why do we allow this? What happened to the teachings of our founding fathers?

When did we allow the spiritual father of Karl Marx and Communism to become the teacher of our children in America's schools? We have tolerated wrong doctrines and teachings from atheists to rule us and this to the harm and detriment of our own nation as it was established!

How was our nation established? On the Judeo Christian Bible and it's content. That is how it was established. What has happened to America? How did she become so far removed from the boundary lines set by our founding fathers and who dug up the stakes of those boundaries and moved them without anyone noticing? These are serious questions and we must begin to address those questions in order to understand how we have ended up where we are today.

I find no fault with the mother for telling her children the truth about creation as found in Genesis chapter 1, none whatsoever. She is teaching her children the truth and God bless her for it. When men are silent in the face of lies they can expect doctrines such as Karl Marx, Darwin, Common Core to flourish - which by the way I am told is an utter disaster and will further "Dumb Down" our children.... what else is there to do but homeschool your children, America?

Let's move on to the next point.......

In the meeting from beginning the woman evanglical is teaching the children about how sin creeps in and is not really noticed until it has taken a strong hold upon you. She is right in her teaching and I thought throughout she did a magnificent job of demonstrating truth to these children by using tools such as identifying certain movies as something Christians should have no part of - by exposing the truth of what the bible has to say about witchcraft, divination, and telling them that Christians are to have no part of such things - even as it would apply to "entertainment, reading material" etc. This is true, darkness and light do not mix. We should have no part in the unfruitful works of darkness but rather we are to expose them as the bible commands us to.

I could see clearly the Holy Spirit was in this because the children in a later meeting when confronted with living two lives - one in church - the other at school where they were using filthy language, participating in evil discussions, living like the heathens they were going to school with and even hanging out with - was not acceptable to God. The Word of God commands us to "Come out from among them and be ye separated".. this is the life of a Christian and she was right to point it out. In that you see the children weep and repent over their sins and this of course is scriptural because when we confess our sins and weep over them, the LORD is faithful to forgive us! It is a fresh start and we are to wash our hands of the filth of sin because our hands represent our obedience unto God - our service unto the LORD. It is written: Cleanse your hands O ye sinners. This is scriptural. It is right to repent and to come back into full obedience to the Word of God. Again, the woman is point on with her message and symbolic demonstation of the point.

Going to the next point......

Blonde boys testimony was very good, honest, refreshing, scriptural. Galatians tells us : Bear ye one anothers burdens .... a wonderful representation of walking in Gods truth. I was very impressed.

Camp director at Camp - who admonishes the boys to think upon things that are holy and of good report, to speak of and and think on those things - that is scripture again - we are not people who should be lifting up "Ghost stories" - that is for the world - not for us. We do not lift up anything to do with the occult and such. We are a people that walk in the light. We are to walk as Jesus did. The man was right on the mark.

The evangelist childrens teacher - she used another excellent tool with her teaching on Adam and Eve including the balloon demonstration...

She is right!

If you want the spiritual man to be strong you build up your spirit with praying in tongues, praying in english, reading your bible and each time - you can blow that balloon up larger because your faith is growing and you are waxing stronger and stronger in the LORD.

The Apostle Paul said he prayed in tongues more than any of the rest of them did. I have many times told my brethren you need to be praying in tongues more. Pray more in tongues than you talk in English and watch what happens. Yes, that is quite a challenge but some of you could use a challenge or two. Seriously.

Much of the church - especially the mega churches are spiritual weaklings. How do I know this Because they are still attending those megachurches. If you had eyes to see and ears to hear you'd leave! We are not to listen to false teachers! God forbid! The man at the end of the video that had the huge mega church? Major red flags, people! Major!

The christian boys at the end who met Ted ***** with his mega church should not listen to a word that man said. Not one word.

Do not be marvel to learn to there are hirelings and wolves who have entered the churches to deceive the sheep. Do not marvel at that at all! Jesus warned us of this in Matthew 24 five times! Do not be deceived!

Let's move on......

Scene where children are pledging to the flag and then bible -

I pledge allegience to the LORD. They can lay their hand on the bible and say the pledge of allegience to the Lord and declare Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth and the Life and that is sufficient.

I do not get the flags. That appears to be a case of overzealousness and we need to be careful to not get out of balance with such practices. We need to use wisdom and be careful. The cross does not need a flag to make its point. The message of the Christian is the message of the Cross. I am being honest here in my own discernment of what the LORD showed me and to be specific the cutout of President George Bush Jr. was not necessary at all - it would be sufficient to say his name and tell them, let's pray for the president. President George W. Bush Jr..

It is right to pray for our political leaders but let us be clear that it is still right today! YES! People should be praying for each and every political leader in our country right now. The bible commands us to pray for our leaders. This is a right thing to do.

Next the spiritual warfare prayer session - smashing of the cups - it is a form of symbolism and God had Gideon and his men do this in the story of Gideon and the Midianites found in the book of Judges. I have no problem with it other than that it could have been a hazard with flying glass and so for that reason I think they could have used something else - rather than ceramic cups - the idea was prayer that destroys principalities according to Ephesians 6: 10 - 20.

Personally I believe if you are teaching Spiritual warfare the best demonstration would be putting on the whole armor of God and explaining those pieces one by one and the spiritual significance of it. More emphasis on the 9 gifts of the Holy Spirit was needed. Also emphasizing Gods Love and what is love? Love is patient, Love is kind, Love is not rude.....

Next - I did like very much the boldness of the children to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ - not as robots but rather learning to be led by the Holy Spirit - that was excellent - I applaud the child who did this at the bowling alley - she had it right - the child praying to make the pins before releasing the bowling ball - I would tell her you have to practice - you do your part - God will do His. It is great to pray for God to help me but if I have never bowled in my life I should not expect God to give me the victory over the next person who has bowled and practiced every day of his life. God is not unjust. Alright? We must apply ourselves in the natural as well as the spiritual realm. Amen? Lets move on..........

On the subject of obedience......

The girl standing outside waiting for the rain to come before the storm? Her mother said, Go inside now. The girl immediately obeyed. She was no sooner in the door the rain came down in a torrential downpour - watch the video - the lesson?

Obey when you are told. Not 10 minutes later. Delayed obedience is not obedience.

That child obeyed her mother and was spared the experience of getting soaked or struck by lightning. I liked that she obeyed her mother immediately. It tells me that she is being raised in a good christian home. No one is abusing their authority but merely using it as necessary to protect, guide and instruct. I noted that the parents spoke to their children with respect and interest in what the child had to say. Again, I believe the world could take a lesson from that. I see far too many unbelieving parents abusing their children, screaming at their children, yanking them around by their arms and ears and that is abuse. Some Christians are not really applying themselves in the matter of raising their children either .... Putting them in front of television or computer rather then spending quality time with them to train up their children in the way they should go - as scripture teaches us to do. It takes an effort to attend to our child's spiritual needs as well as physical needs but the rewards are out of this world, quite literally. If you want the best for your child? Live right before them. Be the example. Do not tell them you are a christian and then have them watching you walk contrary to the Word of God. Do not provoke your children to anger. Raise them in the admonition of the LORD. Many do not realize this but hypocrisy in the home is what has led to many children turning away from God in their older years. It should not be happening.

Which leads me to my next point -

Not all the parents impressed me. Let me give you an example of one parent who did not appear to have the proper discernment in what her child was doing - her daughter is practicing in the room to heavy metal christian rock while doing some dance that is supposed to be done at a church function. I have said it before and I'll say it again. Rock music - heavy metal music - rap music and such does not belong in any church - nor should this child be encouraged to dance to it. I find there is something seriously wrong with that picture. I am thinking it is possible she attends a mega church with her parents as not all the children attended the same church when referencing this video. When you have Bible Camp that is what happens. Children come from many different places. So that is something to take into consideration while viewing the video.

I particularly like the little christian girl with darker hair who said, I do not care that the world thinks I am strange. I am only concerned with what God thinks about me because he is the One I must answer to. ( I am paraphrasing her statement from video ) This young child has a very strong foundation and I believe she is already in the place of becoming a tremendous witness for Christ. How much we need Christians such as her cannot be overemphasized. imo.

On the subject of addressing urgent matters facing the world and the church at large:

The evangelist who did the teaching on abortion, who led the prayer meeting on end abortion and send revival in Jesus Name! What a beautiful prayer meeting! Oh! I felt the presence of the Holy Spirit as the children cried out in prayer to the LORD sayng no more! no more! In response to murdering innocent babies! Oh the bloodshed of 50 millon babies and see these young children crying out to the LORD to stop that bloodshed was so beautiful in the ears of the LORD - to hear such godly prayers! To hear the boy preacher telling a false mega church preacher - Ted **** that his favorite topic to preach was FAITH! Oh! I loved it! To hear the other child preacher preaching on how living holy before the LORD, obeying the LORD was the way to defeat Satan - YES! YES! YES! These children are all GOD Focused. Their focus is not on the devil at all! Their focus is on God. They are doing great! I'm so pleased with them!

In fact I counted how many times there was actually a serious addressing of Satan in that video which ran well over an hour and I do not think there was any focus other than once or twice in the span of over an hours worth of video! That tells me that the focus of Satan was less than what? 3 minutes? Out of all that video only 3 minutes spent on Harry ***** and that is what someone is getting out of this video? I am surprised to say the least. I am in emphatic disagreement with that conclusion.

But in closing I would say that perhaps the final comment from the woman evangelical youth preacher explains the reason for the radio broadcasters outrage :

She said, The liberals who see this video must be shaking in their boots. I believe she is right. To see young children praying, touring Washington, children willing to live pure and holy lives and preach the Word of God boldly to the lost must indeed make all hell tremble as well as a few liberals! Not all but some.

That is how it is with all people. Not all but some. Not all Republicans are living wicked lives. But some. Not all Independents or Libertarians are living wicked lives but some. And so it is what it has always been. A matter of the heart. Who can know it? Only God. Yes, Only God knows the heart of any man or woman and perhaps by listening to what comes out of a persons mouth we shall also know what is in the heart. For it is written: Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.

Thank you for listening to my response to the video and now I will present my own video from a favorite preacher of mine because I was granted permission to do that and I'd like the opportunity for others to view it and share their thoughts on which might be of greater danger to the future of America. Thank you again, for reading.

-Jeremiah

Last edited:
Believe it or not I read everything and agreed with a lot. I also admired the girl who would not let peer pressure alter her beliefs.

The camp leader bothered me in that I cannot believe she did see the irony of using fast food metaphors to preach, while she herself is right on the verge of being morbidly obese. The body is the temple of the Lord, not lard. She ought to pull herself together physically.

The abortion presentation was compelling. I will never fathom people supporting the act of murder, even if I were an atheist I would say the same. It's grotesque.

Mega churches are mega creepy. I have seen enough of the broadcasts to get the message- Jesus Luvs U, and that's pretty much it. Well who wouldn't be thrilled to go to church every week, be told "God loves, have a nice day", and be done with it? I never see those Joel Osteen types asking for people to give of themselves, except to the church coffers. I can't believe Jimmy "I have sinned against you, my Lord" Swaggart still has a following.

It was a documentary focused on discrediting Evangelical Christians...nothing more. You can't define faith in 2 hours, but you can attack it.

The video response I was granted by the OP to respond with according to the first video and what constitutes a threat vs. what does not constitute a threat to America.

Thank you for permitting me to respond to the radio hosts video response with my own video, Pennywise. It is a lengthy presentation just as the video you gave me to watch was. I do hope the listeners will hear it to the conclusion as I believe the evidence it presents puts into proper perspective the radio broadcasters fear of praying children ( who believe in being born again according to Romans 10:9, 10 and John 3:16 ) being the most threatening political agenda of our time. This minister Lester Sumrall has a different opinion. So let us hear both sides of the matter now.

Thank you for watching the video. This is what brings judgment on a nation. Not praying Christian children. May the truth expose the darkness of the hour we are living in. That is my prayer, In Jesus Name. Amen.

- Jeremiah

Last edited by a moderator:
An invitation for more to participate in this discussion:

[MENTION=45621]1776[/MENTION] , [MENTION=36422]blackhawk[/MENTION] , [MENTION=49937]Daniyel[/MENTION] [MENTION=20411]ForeverYoung436[/MENTION] , [MENTION=42952]GISMYS[/MENTION] , [MENTION=17047]Godboy[/MENTION] [MENTION=46353]GreenBean[/MENTION] , [MENTION=20204]Kondor3[/MENTION] , [MENTION=35577]MJB12741[/MENTION] , [MENTION=45791]Mojo2[/MENTION] , [MENTION=20102]mudwhistle[/MENTION] , [MENTION=17668]Peach[/MENTION] , [MENTION=39618]proudveteran06[/MENTION] , [MENTION=26838]Ropey[/MENTION] , [MENTION=35716]SAYIT[/MENTION] , [MENTION=50178]Sgt_Gath[/MENTION] , [MENTION=40539]skye[/MENTION] , [MENTION=29246]The Irish Ram[/MENTION] , [MENTION=39069]toastman[/MENTION] , [MENTION=23239]westwall[/MENTION] [MENTION=36253]Sally[/MENTION] , [MENTION=20947]The Rabbi[/MENTION] , [MENTION=49464]teddyearp[/MENTION], [MENTION=20854]Zander[/MENTION], [MENTION=46133]Indeependent[/MENTION] [MENTION=45791]Mojo2[/MENTION] [MENTION=45739]Jughead[/MENTION] [MENTION=45665]protectionist[/MENTION] [MENTION=36422]blackhawk[/MENTION] [MENTION=43534]Vikrant[/MENTION] [MENTION=35705]Phoenall[/MENTION]

[MENTION=15726]Hossfly[/MENTION],@RCChristian,@MDRawlings [MENTION=30473]@flacaltenn[/MENTION],@AvgJoe [MENTION=29246]The Irish Ram[/MENTION] [MENTION=40635]PoliticalChic, [MENTION=39069]toastman[/MENTION], [MENTION=31918]Unkotare[/MENTION], [MENTION=23239]westwall[/MENTION], [MENTION=5176]RetiredGySgt[/MENTION]., @madscientist

My response:

From the beginning of the introduction of video I perceive the radio broadcaster's greatest concern is that what these children are being taught something different from the teachings of Jesus Christ and that this will result in the most serious threat to the future of America. (I disagree and will present my reasons for disagreeing with the following response)

I also noted his concern that these homeschooled praying children would be used in the future as the greatest political weapon evangelicals had in their hands to transform America into something he considered very dangerous.

I have a video of a sermon a preacher gave many years ago - which I will use to present a different weapon being waged on America that should be considered as just one of the real reasons for much chaos,confusion taking place in America in regards to our constitution, our bill of rights, concerning morals, the destruction of the family, the fabric of America and what our founding fathers had in mind for the founding and establishing of America.

I will state up front right now that the video I chose to use is not about Islam. I am fully aware that the video the broadcaster is commenting on did mention the subject of Islamists training their own children in their religious beliefs but I choose not to comment on that because that is not why we train our children to know the Word of God! I felt the evangelical minister did not need to use that at as a reason for children being taught how to pray, how to declare the Word of God, why it was important to live the same way on Sunday as they would live the other 6 days of the week! To walk uprightly before the LORD is the the right thing to do irregardless of what others do or do not do. With that said, I will now comment on the video:

First, the skit / play that was put on entitled, "The Valley of the Dry Bones"...there has been a misinterpretation of scripture - because that prophesy is not about the church! That prophesy is about the Jews making Aliyah to Israel.

The valley of the Dry Bones is a message God gave to Ezekiel ( See Ezekiel 37: 1 - 14 ) and it is referencing the end times when God would raise up the Jews from out of their graves - throughout the earth - the graves speaking of places across the globe they had been "scattered about" such as - Europe, America, Asia, mideast nations......

The day would come the LORD would do this so he had Ezekiel his prophet prophesy to those dry bones to rise up - it was a prophetic act not meant for that specific time - but for the future - for the end times - just as Ezekiel 38, 39 are about the end times - in 37:1-14 the Jews ( the dry bones ) would be gathered back to Israel - it is a prophecy of the Jews making Aliyah back to Israel where the LORD will "resurrect them" His Spirit will bring them to life in Him - and they will become a mighty army! That is the message of The Valley of the Dry Bones! Not the church.......let us never confuse the church with Israel or the Jews - people - it borders on replacement theology and is deeply troubling to me.

* I do not believe that was the intention of who ever choreographed that skit / play - but I just have to point that out.

Okay so let me move on here.... this is going to be detailed so grab a cup of coffee and realize I am condensing 12 pages of notes - it could be worse, people. I've done my best!

On the matter of homeschooling? The parent is right when she states that she has the right to teach her child at home so they are not indoctrinated with lies. Darwinism is a lie. Charles Darwin was an atheist. His teachings of evolution are all lies. Why do we allow this? What happened to the teachings of our founding fathers?

When did we allow the spiritual father of Karl Marx and Communism to become the teacher of our children in America's schools? We have tolerated wrong doctrines and teachings from atheists to rule us and this to the harm and detriment of our own nation as it was established!

How was our nation established? On the Judeo Christian Bible and it's content. That is how it was established. What has happened to America? How did she become so far removed from the boundary lines set by our founding fathers and who dug up the stakes of those boundaries and moved them without anyone noticing? These are serious questions and we must begin to address those questions in order to understand how we have ended up where we are today.

I find no fault with the mother for telling her children the truth about creation as found in Genesis chapter 1, none whatsoever. She is teaching her children the truth and God bless her for it. When men are silent in the face of lies they can expect doctrines such as Karl Marx, Darwin, Common Core to flourish - which by the way I am told is an utter disaster and will further "Dumb Down" our children.... what else is there to do but homeschool your children, America?

Let's move on to the next point.......

In the meeting from beginning the woman evanglical is teaching the children about how sin creeps in and is not really noticed until it has taken a strong hold upon you. She is right in her teaching and I thought throughout she did a magnificent job of demonstrating truth to these children by using tools such as identifying certain movies as something Christians should have no part of - by exposing the truth of what the bible has to say about witchcraft, divination, and telling them that Christians are to have no part of such things - even as it would apply to "entertainment, reading material" etc. This is true, darkness and light do not mix. We should have no part in the unfruitful works of darkness but rather we are to expose them as the bible commands us to.

I could see clearly the Holy Spirit was in this because the children in a later meeting when confronted with living two lives - one in church - the other at school where they were using filthy language, participating in evil discussions, living like the heathens they were going to school with and even hanging out with - was not acceptable to God. The Word of God commands us to "Come out from among them and be ye separated".. this is the life of a Christian and she was right to point it out. In that you see the children weep and repent over their sins and this of course is scriptural because when we confess our sins and weep over them, the LORD is faithful to forgive us! It is a fresh start and we are to wash our hands of the filth of sin because our hands represent our obedience unto God - our service unto the LORD. It is written: Cleanse your hands O ye sinners. This is scriptural. It is right to repent and to come back into full obedience to the Word of God. Again, the woman is point on with her message and symbolic demonstation of the point.

Going to the next point......

Blonde boys testimony was very good, honest, refreshing, scriptural. Galatians tells us : Bear ye one anothers burdens .... a wonderful representation of walking in Gods truth. I was very impressed.

Camp director at Camp - who admonishes the boys to think upon things that are holy and of good report, to speak of and and think on those things - that is scripture again - we are not people who should be lifting up "Ghost stories" - that is for the world - not for us. We do not lift up anything to do with the occult and such. We are a people that walk in the light. We are to walk as Jesus did. The man was right on the mark.

The evangelist childrens teacher - she used another excellent tool with her teaching on Adam and Eve including the balloon demonstration...

She is right!

If you want the spiritual man to be strong you build up your spirit with praying in tongues, praying in english, reading your bible and each time - you can blow that balloon up larger because your faith is growing and you are waxing stronger and stronger in the LORD.

The Apostle Paul said he prayed in tongues more than any of the rest of them did. I have many times told my brethren you need to be praying in tongues more. Pray more in tongues than you talk in English and watch what happens. Yes, that is quite a challenge but some of you could use a challenge or two. Seriously.

Much of the church - especially the mega churches are spiritual weaklings. How do I know this Because they are still attending those megachurches. If you had eyes to see and ears to hear you'd leave! We are not to listen to false teachers! God forbid! The man at the end of the video that had the huge mega church? Major red flags, people! Major!

The christian boys at the end who met Ted ***** with his mega church should not listen to a word that man said. Not one word.

Do not be marvel to learn to there are hirelings and wolves who have entered the churches to deceive the sheep. Do not marvel at that at all! Jesus warned us of this in Matthew 24 five times! Do not be deceived!

Let's move on......

Scene where children are pledging to the flag and then bible -

I pledge allegience to the LORD. They can lay their hand on the bible and say the pledge of allegience to the Lord and declare Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth and the Life and that is sufficient.

I do not get the flags. That appears to be a case of overzealousness and we need to be careful to not get out of balance with such practices. We need to use wisdom and be careful. The cross does not need a flag to make its point. The message of the Christian is the message of the Cross. I am being honest here in my own discernment of what the LORD showed me and to be specific the cutout of President George Bush Jr. was not necessary at all - it would be sufficient to say his name and tell them, let's pray for the president. President George W. Bush Jr..

It is right to pray for our political leaders but let us be clear that it is still right today! YES! People should be praying for each and every political leader in our country right now. The bible commands us to pray for our leaders. This is a right thing to do.

Next the spiritual warfare prayer session - smashing of the cups - it is a form of symbolism and God had Gideon and his men do this in the story of Gideon and the Midianites found in the book of Judges. I have no problem with it other than that it could have been a hazard with flying glass and so for that reason I think they could have used something else - rather than ceramic cups - the idea was prayer that destroys principalities according to Ephesians 6: 10 - 20.

Personally I believe if you are teaching Spiritual warfare the best demonstration would be putting on the whole armor of God and explaining those pieces one by one and the spiritual significance of it. More emphasis on the 9 gifts of the Holy Spirit was needed. Also emphasizing Gods Love and what is love? Love is patient, Love is kind, Love is not rude.....

Next - I did like very much the boldness of the children to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ - not as robots but rather learning to be led by the Holy Spirit - that was excellent - I applaud the child who did this at the bowling alley - she had it right - the child praying to make the pins before releasing the bowling ball - I would tell her you have to practice - you do your part - God will do His. It is great to pray for God to help me but if I have never bowled in my life I should not expect God to give me the victory over the next person who has bowled and practiced every day of his life. God is not unjust. Alright? We must apply ourselves in the natural as well as the spiritual realm. Amen? Lets move on..........

On the subject of obedience......

The girl standing outside waiting for the rain to come before the storm? Her mother said, Go inside now. The girl immediately obeyed. She was no sooner in the door the rain came down in a torrential downpour - watch the video - the lesson?

Obey when you are told. Not 10 minutes later. Delayed obedience is not obedience.

That child obeyed her mother and was spared the experience of getting soaked or struck by lightning. I liked that she obeyed her mother immediately. It tells me that she is being raised in a good christian home. No one is abusing their authority but merely using it as necessary to protect, guide and instruct. I noted that the parents spoke to their children with respect and interest in what the child had to say. Again, I believe the world could take a lesson from that. I see far too many unbelieving parents abusing their children, screaming at their children, yanking them around by their arms and ears and that is abuse. Some Christians are not really applying themselves in the matter of raising their children either .... Putting them in front of television or computer rather then spending quality time with them to train up their children in the way they should go - as scripture teaches us to do. It takes an effort to attend to our child's spiritual needs as well as physical needs but the rewards are out of this world, quite literally. If you want the best for your child? Live right before them. Be the example. Do not tell them you are a christian and then have them watching you walk contrary to the Word of God. Do not provoke your children to anger. Raise them in the admonition of the LORD. Many do not realize this but hypocrisy in the home is what has led to many children turning away from God in their older years. It should not be happening.

Which leads me to my next point -

Not all the parents impressed me. Let me give you an example of one parent who did not appear to have the proper discernment in what her child was doing - her daughter is practicing in the room to heavy metal christian rock while doing some dance that is supposed to be done at a church function. I have said it before and I'll say it again. Rock music - heavy metal music - rap music and such does not belong in any church - nor should this child be encouraged to dance to it. I find there is something seriously wrong with that picture. I am thinking it is possible she attends a mega church with her parents as not all the children attended the same church when referencing this video. When you have Bible Camp that is what happens. Children come from many different places. So that is something to take into consideration while viewing the video.

I particularly like the little christian girl with darker hair who said, I do not care that the world thinks I am strange. I am only concerned with what God thinks about me because he is the One I must answer to. ( I am paraphrasing her statement from video ) This young child has a very strong foundation and I believe she is already in the place of becoming a tremendous witness for Christ. How much we need Christians such as her cannot be overemphasized. imo.

On the subject of addressing urgent matters facing the world and the church at large:

The evangelist who did the teaching on abortion, who led the prayer meeting on end abortion and send revival in Jesus Name! What a beautiful prayer meeting! Oh! I felt the presence of the Holy Spirit as the children cried out in prayer to the LORD sayng no more! no more! In response to murdering innocent babies! Oh the bloodshed of 50 millon babies and see these young children crying out to the LORD to stop that bloodshed was so beautiful in the ears of the LORD - to hear such godly prayers! To hear the boy preacher telling a false mega church preacher - Ted **** that his favorite topic to preach was FAITH! Oh! I loved it! To hear the other child preacher preaching on how living holy before the LORD, obeying the LORD was the way to defeat Satan - YES! YES! YES! These children are all GOD Focused. Their focus is not on the devil at all! Their focus is on God. They are doing great! I'm so pleased with them!

In fact I counted how many times there was actually a serious addressing of Satan in that video which ran well over an hour and I do not think there was any focus other than once or twice in the span of over an hours worth of video! That tells me that the focus of Satan was less than what? 3 minutes? Out of all that video only 3 minutes spent on Harry ***** and that is what someone is getting out of this video? I am surprised to say the least. I am in emphatic disagreement with that conclusion.

But in closing I would say that perhaps the final comment from the woman evangelical youth preacher explains the reason for the radio broadcasters outrage :

She said, The liberals who see this video must be shaking in their boots. I believe she is right. To see young children praying, touring Washington, children willing to live pure and holy lives and preach the Word of God boldly to the lost must indeed make all hell tremble as well as a few liberals! Not all but some.

That is how it is with all people. Not all but some. Not all Republicans are living wicked lives. But some. Not all Independents or Libertarians are living wicked lives but some. And so it is what it has always been. A matter of the heart. Who can know it? Only God. Yes, Only God knows the heart of any man or woman and perhaps by listening to what comes out of a persons mouth we shall also know what is in the heart. For it is written: Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.

Thank you for listening to my response to the video and now I will present my own video from a favorite preacher of mine because I was granted permission to do that and I'd like the opportunity for others to view it and share their thoughts on which might be of greater danger to the future of America. Thank you again, for reading.

-Jeremiah

Yes, Only God knows the heart of any man or woman

My beliefs, in a few words. I will post more later.

Believe it or not I read everything and agreed with a lot. I also admired the girl who would not let peer pressure alter her beliefs.

The camp leader bothered me in that I cannot believe she did see the irony of using fast food metaphors to preach, while she herself is right on the verge of being morbidly obese. The body is the temple of the Lord, not lard. She ought to pull herself together physically.

The abortion presentation was compelling. I will never fathom people supporting the act of murder, even if I were an atheist I would say the same. It's grotesque.

Mega churches are mega creepy. I have seen enough of the broadcasts to get the message- Jesus Luvs U, and that's pretty much it. Well who wouldn't be thrilled to go to church every week, be told "God loves, have a nice day", and be done with it? I never see those Joel Osteen types asking for people to give of themselves, except to the church coffers. I can't believe Jimmy "I have sinned against you, my Lord" Swaggart still has a following.

Thank you, Pennywise, I just saw your reply as I was going to get the video - I noted the fast food metaphors and what I came to was perhaps she has a medical condition that does not permit for her to fast, a slow metabolism, I know one my mentors - Katherine Kuhlman looked like a stick - if you watch Kuhlmans videos you will note that she was a woman who fasted alot. As for myself, I do fast. On a regular basis. I have to.

I also know that some people who are overweight do not eat alot yet they never seem to get smaller and I cannot speak to that either so I declined in mentioning it but as you have? I have responded to that. The bible warns us about gluttony, about allowing our stomachs to be our god and I have seen just as much of it in the modern church as I have outside the church. It is a sin. No question about it. Yes, the abortion presentation was well done but my greatest impression came from the children crying out with pure hearts before the LORD to end the wickedness. The prayers of such children can move the Hand of God and transform a nation that is sinking deeper and deeper into hopelessness. Indeed one of the most compelling parts of the video presentation was the corporate prayer of the children crying out for righteous judges! They said, I cry out for righteous judges! Oh! How I join them in that plea! I myself cry out for righteous judges because when unrighteous Judges are in power? The will of wicked men prevail! May God grant us righteous judges and remove those men and women who refuse to judge rightly in this land. Being a judge or a person in leadership is a privledge. Not a right! May God help us to learn to understand the difference!! May He grant us wisdom in the days ahead. We need it desperately. Let the voice of Wisdom cry out from the streets and let those who attempt to silence her be judged by God Almighty, In Jesus Name I pray. Amen.

-Jeremiah

Last edited:
My video response is now posted on #28. Please view it in it's entirety and share your thoughts. Thank you again, Pennywise, for permitting the video response to be included on your thread. May the LORD bless you for it.

Last edited:
I know this film is eight years old, but I saw it for the first time recently. Lots of thoughts occurred to me. On the surface it can seen as disturbing, but I also noted quite a bit of wisdom in a couple of the young kids who were featured. I can't relate at all to the evangelical movement, but maybe that's my problem, not theirs.

I have one question to anyone here who aligns themselves with this sect of Christianity, or just any other religious person who can shed some light-

What is the obsession with Satan? I know religious people. I have been to many services throughout my life, and I have never seen this kind of almost obsessive focus on The Devil. Any time I have ever been to church, I recall the focus being on how to be a better person through our thoughts and deeds, so this Satan stuff was a surprise.

Any thoughts?

Penny, it is because mankind's battle is with principalities and powers we can's even see. Yet. For this short period we need to be able to recognize Satan by his actions.
We are going to see him though. God's going to throw Lucifer down right in front of the Kings of the earth. For a short wisp of time, we are children in a war zone. and the prize is our eternal souls.
Here is the rundown:
God, Christ, Holy Spirit>angels> rebellious angels, lead by supreme angel, Lucifer> rebellious angels cast out of original domain>God's children on earth>rebellious angels defeat children>Christ defeats rebellious angels>time of reckoning extended 2,000 years for the gathering of Gentiles> man on the brink of annihilating man>Christ returns to lay claim to His inheritance. All we have to do is pick the team we want to be on, and run the good race. Christ is the winning team. Honest, I read the back of the Book. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
I know this film is eight years old, but I saw it for the first time recently. Lots of thoughts occurred to me. On the surface it can seen as disturbing, but I also noted quite a bit of wisdom in a couple of the young kids who were featured. I can't relate at all to the evangelical movement, but maybe that's my problem, not theirs.

Any thoughts?

Penny, it is because mankind's battle is with principalities and powers we can's even see. Yet. For this short period we need to be able to recognize Satan by his actions.
We are going to see him though. God's going to throw Lucifer down right in front of the Kings of the earth. For a short wisp of time, we are children in a war zone. and the prize is our eternal souls.
Here is the rundown:
God, Christ, Holy Spirit>angels> rebellious angels, lead by supreme angel, Lucifer> rebellious angels cast out of original domain>God's children on earth>rebellious angels defeat children>Christ defeats rebellious angels>time of reckoning extended 2,000 years for the gathering of Gentiles> man on the brink of annihilating man>Christ returns to lay claim to His inheritance. All we have to do is pick the team we want to be on, and run the good race. Christ is the winning team. Honest, I read the back of the Book. :eusa_angel:

It is definitely an unseen battle, Sister Irish Ram, but you are right in that we can discern what he is doing by his actions, also by manfestations in the natural realm we can discern spiritual battles in the spirit realm. We can also see in the spirit realm as the Holy Spirit would allow on occasion for some type of warfare we are in - we know God did that for Elisha and He has opened the eyes of Christians to see something for a specific purpose but for the most part this is definitely an unseen warfare. On the matter of manifestations in the natural realm..... I have been watching alot of strange news coming out of Taiwan and in that it is confirming to me what I already suspected that there is a very heavy spiritual battle taking place over that region. So that is an example of what you are speaking of by "what his actions are - what he is up to" ..imo.

I know you are right that we are on the winning team and all we have to do is run the good race. Christ is the winning team and we know this from the back of the book. It's all there. If people would read the bible they would realize that this battle is a spiritual one and they would understand better why our warfare is not with human beings. Satan was defeated at the cross which he has no power of us who have believed but for those who have not he is wreaking havoc on their lives and creating much sorrow. Viewing the video of the children praying was a great blessing to me because I know God is on the move with our young people. Very encouraging.

[MENTION=40845]Jeremiah[/MENTION]: Thank you for 'inviting' me to this thread. It will be a refreshing alternative to the Israel/Palestine section where there is nothing but name calling; my brief perusal of this thread shows some actual discourse. I only wish you 'invited' me before you posted your 'review' as I have yet to watch the full video (thank you to ?? for posting the link) but I will just as soon as I am done with this post.

However my first take from just 'Goggling' it and watching the trailer and some other comments are this:

I am not so sure that such intense indoctrination of young children into an intense Christian belief is as productive as we believe it should or could be. Maybe productive is the wrong word. But young children's minds can be molded so easily it is . . . . or could be pathetic and wrong. Look to the teachings in 'Palestine' schools. I believe that young children should be informed, but also allowed to grow up on their own without too much influence one way or another. After all, they have a fresh slate, an open mind, and are innocents.

Of course who am I to say when or where Jesus should call his chosen. For me, I did have quite a bit of exposure to Jesus and Christianity while in those years, but it wasn't until I had grown up and made plenty of mistakes and sinned a-plenty that I could actually understand exactly what sin was and how to accept Jesus Christ as my personal saviour. So that's just me.

I'll go and watch the movie now. I am subscribed. See you folks tomorrow or so . . .

Hi Jere, You know the story of Elijah calmly shaving while Jezebel's whole army was up on the ridge above his tent. He wasn't worried because He was so used to relying on the Holy Spirit, and was so infused with the Spirit that his eyes were starting to become spiritual eyes. He could see the angels of God lined up over the army. No wonder He was promoted to a higher rank. And what guts it took for Elisha to ask for twice the Spirit of Elijah. But I can't think of a better request! Our eyes will be like that someday too.

Teddy, God forgives our past. It's our future He's interested in. :)

Last edited:
The Bible tells us to train up a child:
Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

It is also explicit on what to train a child:
Ephesians 6:4 Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.

What is taught, is what the child adheres to. Teach a child there is no Israel, and they will believe it all their lives even though Israel is only a stone's throw away. And when they are grown they will try to make what they are taught so, so that what they were taught won't exasperate them. If there really is an Israel, then their teachers lied to them. It shouldn't be there. And those children will grow up and will aspire to make their training true. They will try to make Israel not exist.

On the other hand, if we teach our children to love one another, they will.

Last edited:
Ok, I am almost half way through the movie and I am still concerned about the molding so much of so young minds. I have to watch more to have more to say, but where I am now; I am afraid that this is steering towards a cult.

One thing that really struck me wrong right from the first was when the woman pastor talked about fasting (and those that are too fat and lazy to fast) and such while she is well overweight.

But I TOTALLY agree about the Harry Potter thing.

Last edited:

Any thoughts?
Christians must give attention to Satan. He is an integral part of God's plan – in fact, without Satan, you could have no salvation! If Satan had not existed, the first sin of mankind would have meant the death penalty – because the wages of sin is death. And without Satan, man would have had no excuse for his sins.

And no need to make up a good god.
Yes, for God to be all good, there must be an entity who is all bad. Only Christianity, Judaism, and Islam believe in God and the devil. They see life as an eternal conflict between good and evil. A conflict that has fosters persecution, violence, and war.

Last edited:
Ok, I am almost half way through the movie and I am still concerned about the molding so much of so young minds. I have to watch more to have more to say, but where I am now; I am afraid that this is steering towards a cult.

One thing that really struck me wrong right from the first was when the woman pastor talked about fasting (and those that are too fat and lazy to fast) and such while she is well overweight.

Watching more. . . . . . . Oh and she really has to make sure about her hairspray?

But I TOTALLY agree about the Harry Potter thing.

Fasting has nothing to do with losing weight.

Please note, you are watching a propaganda film.

Forum List

Back