Jesus Christ is Lord

Do you know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior? Today is the day of Salvation!

As Lord, does he get a manor, and get to act like Mr Darcy (ie, miserable as sin)????? And being Lord, does that put him on the same level of prestige as the guy who founded AMSTRAD computers, Lord Sugar???? And all those other Lords? He'd be at the same level as Jamie Lee Curtis too....

for who may need salvation the least place they will find it is in a book ...

Lord Of what, that is the question.
Lord of the false soul flying life warned in Ezekiel or the Hebrew word for Lord=Baal?
"Jesus is Baal" you said, agree I say.
Jesus Baal=666 in ascll numerology used to secret numbers from names.
Bel-Marduk myth are literally carved in stone on Marduk's Ordeal tablet/Assyrian Bel Myth Tablet
Now housed in the British Museum the predated tablets they plagiarized his image from.
Which the Babylonian myth of Bel (Baal in
Hebrew) is described in a passion play in which:
(1) Bel is taken prisoner;
(2) Bel is tried in a great hall;
(3) Bel is smitten;
(4) Bel is led away to the Mount (a sacred grove on a
hilltop);
(5) with Bel are taken two malefactors, one of whom is
released;
(6) After Bel has gone to the Mount and is executed,
the city breaks into tumult;
(7) Bel's clothes are carried away;
(8.) Bel goes down into the Mount and disappears from
life;
(9) weeping women seek Bel at the Tomb;
(10) Bel is brought back to life.

Yah... Really... The question one should ask is if Jesus couldn't supposedly save himself nor his followers how could he be a saviour and secondly if he couldn't do that and you still insist he is your Lord then what is he the lord of or better yet....Lordy Lordy Jesus never made forty which makes one snorty to the claims made for one who wasn't so sporty oh Lorty....wink...Never said I was a poet but at least I can see through the bull.....

Lord Of what, that is the question.
Lord of the false soul flying life warned in Ezekiel or the Hebrew word for Lord=Baal?
"Jesus is Baal" you said, agree I say.
Jesus Baal=666 in ascll numerology used to secret numbers from names.
Bel-Marduk myth are literally carved in stone on Marduk's Ordeal tablet/Assyrian Bel Myth Tablet
Now housed in the British Museum the predated tablets they plagiarized his image from.
Which the Babylonian myth of Bel (Baal in
Hebrew) is described in a passion play in which:
(1) Bel is taken prisoner;
(2) Bel is tried in a great hall;
(3) Bel is smitten;
(4) Bel is led away to the Mount (a sacred grove on a
hilltop);
(5) with Bel are taken two malefactors, one of whom is
released;
(6) After Bel has gone to the Mount and is executed,
the city breaks into tumult;
(7) Bel's clothes are carried away;
(8.) Bel goes down into the Mount and disappears from
life;
(9) weeping women seek Bel at the Tomb;
(10) Bel is brought back to life.
Shev, we'll never agree on that. I know Jesus Christ as my personal savior and He isn't Baal. Here is what I believe we can agree on. You and Shimone are both Jews and have a wonderful heritage. You are doing your best (as Guno is) to defend your faith in the G-d of Israel while awaiting your Messiah. I understand that you guys do not believe Jesus Christ is your Messiah (but I do). I believe you are the chosen people of God (Jews) and of course, I love you guys. I won't agree with you about Jesus but I do love you and that is all I have to say.

Do you know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior? Today is the day of Salvation!
Could I ask you why did the Bible god order little children to be killed or murdered?
YHWH is a god of ultimate Creation and ultimate Destruction... ultimate Order over ultimate Chaos.

I don't understand.

He commanded the Israelites in some cities to kill or murder little children. Why does he do that?

Could I ask you why did the Bible god order little children to be killed or murdered?
YHWH is a god of ultimate Creation and ultimate Destruction... ultimate Order over ultimate Chaos.

I don't understand.

He commanded the Israelites in some cities to kill or murder little children. Why does he do that?

What do you not understand about "ultimate Destruction"?

I don't understand.

What do you not understand about "ultimate Destruction"?

Do you mean that because he is "God" he has the right to kill or murder little children?

Jeremiah, could I ask you why did the Bible god order little children to be killed or murdered?

John

I'm not sure what you are saying, John. Are you asking me or telling me? (is this a question or a statement?).

Hi Jeremiah, :)

I was asking.

Thank you for answering,
John

thank you. In answer to your question God does not murder little children. Satan does. Satan has come to steal, kill and destroy. Satan brings death through sin and God has brought us eternal life through Jesus Christ His Only Begotten Son. Thank you for reading.

Thank you Jeremiah, like you I know that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour and I have unflinching faith in Him to lead us to ultimate Salvation.

I am glad to hear that you have asked Jesus Christ to become your Lord and Saviour, Lucy. In invited Him to become my Lord and Savior October 18th, 1989. Best decision I ever made in my life. I'm happy for you, Lucy!

Thank you Jeremiah, like you I know that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour and I have unflinching faith in Him to lead us to ultimate Salvation.

I am glad to hear that you have asked Jesus Christ to become your Lord and Saviour, Lucy. In invited Him to become my Lord and Savior October 18th, 1989. Best decision I ever made in my life. I'm happy for you, Lucy!

I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour when I was about 10 years-old, so 16 years ago. I know that no matter how bad things are going to get in this world, my faith in Jesus Christ is the path to my salvation.

Christians are being persecuted across the world and even in our own nations it's become fashionable to ridicule Christians, but no matter what they say or do, I'll never abandon Jesus Christ and allow myself to join the Dark Side of Luciferarians and Athiests that have no faith....and when it comes I'll never accept The Mark and neither will any member of my family.

Forum List

Back