Jesus Christ is Lord

Do you know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior? Today is the day of Salvation!

Thank you Jeremiah, like you I know that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour and I have unflinching faith in Him to lead us to ultimate Salvation.

I am glad to hear that you have asked Jesus Christ to become your Lord and Saviour, Lucy. In invited Him to become my Lord and Savior October 18th, 1989. Best decision I ever made in my life. I'm happy for you, Lucy!

I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour when I was about 10 years-old, so 16 years ago. I know that no matter how bad things are going to get in this world, my faith in Jesus Christ is the path to my salvation.

Christians are being persecuted across the world and even in our own nations it's become fashionable to ridicule Christians, but no matter what they say or do, I'll never abandon Jesus Christ and allow myself to join the Dark Side of Luciferarians and Athiests that have no faith....and when it comes I'll never accept The Mark and neither will any member of my family.

Lucy! What a blessing you are to me today! I love your testimony! God bless you! Keep standing on the Word of God, Sister!

If you are going to mock God, Dani, you should understand there are consequences for it.
It is written: He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy. Proverbs 29:1

Was Jesus gay? Probably

Was Jesus gay? Probably | Paul Oestreicher
Jesus-christ-good-friday-008.jpg

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. - Matthew 10:28

Do you know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior? Today is the day of Salvation!

Jeremiah, could I ask you why did the Bible god order little children to be killed or murdered?

John

I'm not sure what you are saying, John. Are you asking me or telling me? (is this a question or a statement?).

Hi Jeremiah, :)

I was asking.

Thank you for answering,
John

thank you. In answer to your question God does not murder little children. Satan does. Satan has come to steal, kill and destroy. Satan brings death through sin and God has brought us eternal life through Jesus Christ His Only Begotten Son. Thank you for reading.

Here is a quote from: Why did God command the extermination / genocide of the Canaanites, women and children included?

"In 1 Samuel 15:2-3, God commanded Saul and the Israelites, 'This is what the LORD Almighty says: "I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys."'"

You're welcome (replying to your "thank you.")

Jeremiah, could I ask you why did the Bible god order little children to be killed or murdered?

John

I'm not sure what you are saying, John. Are you asking me or telling me? (is this a question or a statement?).

I was asking.

Thank you for answering,
John

thank you. In answer to your question God does not murder little children. Satan does. Satan has come to steal, kill and destroy. Satan brings death through sin and God has brought us eternal life through Jesus Christ His Only Begotten Son. Thank you for reading.

Here is a quote from: Why did God command the extermination / genocide of the Canaanites, women and children included?

"In 1 Samuel 15:2-3, God commanded Saul and the Israelites, 'This is what the LORD Almighty says: "I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys."'"

You are speaking of a specific time prior to the Messiah (Jesus Christ) coming. The Amalekites were to be wiped off the face of the earth - nothing was to be spared. NOTHING. When King Saul disobeyed that command - it was so serious that God took the kingdom from him and gave it to David. The lesson? 98% obedience is disobedience and God isn't grading on a curve. You're either all in or you are not in at all.

John

I was asking.

Thank you for answering,
John

You are speaking of a specific time prior to the Messiah (Jesus Christ) coming. The Amalekites were to be wiped off the face of the earth - nothing was to be spared. NOTHING. When King Saul disobeyed that command - it was so serious that God took the kingdom from him and gave it to David. The lesson? 98% obedience is disobedience and God isn't grading on a curve. You're either all in or you are not in at all.

The LORD does not change, Jeremiah:

Malachi 3:6
King James Version (KJV)
(6)For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

“Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms—to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.”

Last edited:

I was asking.

Thank you for answering,
John

King James Version (KJV)
(6)For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.
You're overthinking it. You need to rightly divide the Word of God, John.
It is written:

A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

Who said that? Jesus Christ.

I was asking.

Thank you for answering,
John

King James Version (KJV)
It is written:

A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

I see, you are a false prophetess contending that the LORD does change when His Word says that He does not.

King James Version (KJV)
It is written:

I see, you are a false prophetess contending that the LORD does change when His Word says that He does not.
I'm quoting Scripture to you, John. Read John 13:34. That is God's Word. Not mine. Before you accuse the Bible of contradicting itself.....- they do not contradict - they compliment each other - like a precious jewel perfectly set and fitted to the next one. Were you a servant of the LORD you'd understand the Word of God but making yourself an enemy of Christ - the truth is hidden from you. You'll have to repent, admit you're a sinner and renounce the works of darkness you've involved yourself in, John. Otherwise? You're doomed.

Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord - including yours, Synthaholic. You'll do it here or in hell after it is too late for you to repent. Your choice.

Forum List

Back