Zone1 Jesus Is My Rock My Sword And Shield

Congrats on finding your faith. I hope it provides you with comfort.

Personally, I have no belief in Jesus.

represents the repudiation of false religions their commandments and personifications used to persecute and victimize the innocent and the true heavenly path to the everlasting.

Congrats on finding your faith. I hope it provides you with comfort.

Personally, I have no belief in Jesus.
I don't need to find my faith

I am solid as a rock in being one with God Almighty my Creator. My faith in God and Christ Jesus, the propitiation and lover of my soul is steadfast and unmovable.

I am solid as a rock in being one with God Almighty my Creator. My faith in God and Christ Jesus, the propitiation and lover of my soul is steadfast and unmovable.
Ah yes, you do need to find something. Because declsaring your belief while supporting hate is not godly.

represents the repudiation of false religions their commandments and personifications used to persecute and victimize the innocent and the true heavenly path to the everlasting.
What does that have to do with Jesus?

... nothing, not one thing. People persecute and victimize themselves by failing in life to obey God. The wages of sin is death.

No need to get argumentative. I am happy you found something that gives you peace.

I can be glad for you without sharing your beliefs.

No need to get argumentative. I am happy you found something that gives you peace.

I can be glad for you without sharing your beliefs.
True, but this thread is about my beliefs, me sharing them, proclaiming and professing them.

I once was lost but now I'm found, was blind but now I see. Abba Father who art in heaven who sits high and looks low, God sent his son Jesus to shed his innocent blood for our sins. Jesus paid the price for the sins of mankind. Only blood can atone for sins.

Whosoever shall believe and confess that Jesus is Lord shall be saved. The Comforter (the truth and the light) will come into them to reprove them of sin (enlighten them of all things sinful) that believer will avoid all sins.

Last edited:

Jesus Is My Rock My Sword And Shield​

You could have at least offered us a few good reasons for liking this disease that you have contracted .

To say that the Essene Monk has been anybodies Rock -Paper - Stone --- is a magnificent lie judging by the state of this site and the world in general .
So Hey Ho ,
But nice Satire .

It is fine that people find this kind of consolation with Christianity. Others may have an entirely different, totally metaphorical view of Jesus and his teachings, just as profound while perhaps appearing outside the common attitudes. It is possible to take much of his message, for example, as literally true in other ways than literal truth as traditionally held.
The universe is so unimaginably huge and complex that the little deity religions mostly promote cannot possibly be the case. That does not mean one cannot conceive of the presence of "divinity".

Did Jesus die for Whitey?
Jesus died for everyone. His death gives everyone the "Opportunity" to get saved.

Whosever believes Jesus is Lord shall be saved. The Comforter comes in them, and makes his abode with them, so that they call sin-sin, wrong-wrong, and right-right.

It is that which comes from one's mouth defiles them. We live and die by the words we speak. All profanity defiles one. Once saved we are clean until/unless we speak uncleanness into our temple/bodies. As people will also speak sin before the do sin.

It is fine that people find this kind of consolation with Christianity. Others may have an entirely different, totally metaphorical view of Jesus and his teachings, just as profound while perhaps appearing outside the common attitudes. It is possible to take much of his message, for example, as literally true in other ways than literal truth as traditionally held.
The universe is so unimaginably huge and complex that the little deity religions mostly promote cannot possibly be the case. That does not mean one cannot conceive of the presence of "divinity".
Jesus tells us who and what he is. It's impossible for anyone to get it wrong. If one has made up something from their own head space that Jesus never said, then they are in error.

You could have at least offered us a few good reasons for liking this disease that you have contracted .

To say that the Essene Monk has been anybodies Rock -Paper - Stone --- is a magnificent lie judging by the state of this site and the world in general .
We start with God is love. From there begins our small understanding of the Trinity, as to be love, one has to have love for someone. God, through his Holy Spirit loves the Son (his Word). We have the Spirit of God hovering over the chaos prior to the creation of our world. And God speaks creation into existence. He created mankind through love, for God to love mankind and for humans to love him.

Through disobedience our connection to God and to one another broke.

This next is pure conjecture on my part. One of the fascinating parts that some report of near death experiences is the review of their life, where they see each piece through their own point of view, but also through all the points of view of those involved. (It seems a true empathy which leads into compassion for all involved. With this understanding, forgiveness is a given.) Without all the misunderstanding, love for all is possible. Imagine pure understanding of all that is happening around us. Love. And it is through love we connect with God who is all love.

While Trinity is three persons it is One. A quick analogy of Trinity is blend three colors together, all separate, but when blended have one color. Jesus had with him the Father and the Holy Spirit, but in becoming man, let's imagine all we can see with our limited nature, is one color, the color of Jesus. He keeps assuring us even so, he is one with the Father. This happens through the Holy Spirit. Basically, with our limited perspective, we see the part the Son played, but it was God who came to us, giving his life for us, so that we might understand our sins and failings are forgiven, and to keep working on obedience so that the brokenness that occurred as a result of that first sin might be corrected and healed. This is our faith, how we work with God, in love, to heal our relationship with God, with one another, and therefore ourselves.

Therefore, when someone says Jesus is my rock (that rock is love which keeps us steady during the storms of this life) and my shield (which protects from the projectiles the storms set into motion that come our way). Jesus is the "color" in the Trinity we see best, but we also know that color blends into One: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

(Remember the color analogy is mine. Analogies ALWAYS fail at some point, and be aware that my analogies often fail sooner than others. ;) )

Forum List

Back